Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Vincent Tan puts £20 million in '

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:What does I believe mean Annis?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmm it means I believe :lol: but yes he has lent us another £20mill.

So you mean it's been made up in your head. :lol:

:lol:

Ive just said Yes Tan has lent/put £20 mill in to the club lately.

Evidence ;)

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Yes he puts it in and will want £25million back

Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:15 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Yes he puts it in and will want £25million back

if you were city fan you would know he hasnt taken penny out club in intetest! so stop shiiiiite stiring or whatever your trying to do? :roll:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

if you were city fan you would know he hasnt taken penny out club in intetest! so stop shiiiiite stiring or whatever your trying to do? :roll:

He doesn't need to. Ask yourself why the admin costs have increased massively since he took over.....

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:00 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

He doesn't need to. Ask yourself why the admin costs have increased massively since he took over.....

no idea you tell me nj ? as you are so keen to have an opinion! and what as that got to do with what he has said? :thumbup:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

no idea you tell me nj ? as you are so keen to have an opinion! :thumbup:

He charges several £m of "admin costs" to the club which don't have to be broken down in the accounts. Not only does he pocket this cash, it goes against the club so they still owe it to him despite the fact he's been paid it.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:06 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

He charges several £m of "admin costs" to the club which don't have to be broken down in the accounts. Not only does he pocket this cash, it goes against the club so they still owe it to him despite the fact he's been paid it.

and you know this for a fact then?

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No, it's my opinion.

Although it is an absolute fact that the admin costs in your annual accounts have risen massively since he took over.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:13 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No, it's my opinion.

Although it is an absolute fact that the admin costs in your annual accounts have risen massively since he took over.

could be lots of reasons for that thats why questioned your opinion? i stated a fact (interest) :thumbup:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:15 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No, it's my opinion.

could be lots of reasons for that thats why questioned your opinion? i stated a fact (interest) :thumbup:

Indeed there could. It must be an extraordinary coincidence.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:16 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No, it's my opinion.

Indeed there could. It must be an extraordinary coincidence.

lots of shady deals done in football! :laughing6: anyway change subject while you are here? have you got forward lined up when bony goes along with michu?

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
lots of shady deals done in football! :laughing6: anyway change subject while you are here? have you got forward lined up when bony goes along with michu?

If he does leave, then I'm sure we'll be adding another striker alongside Gomis who we've already signed. As for Michu, hopefully we'll get Gylfi from Spurs but who knows.

It's all speculation and nonsense at this time of year. I'm happy to see who rocks up at Old Trafford on 16th August to kick off the Premier League season.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:22 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

If he does leave, then I'm sure we'll be adding another striker alongside Gomis who we've already signed. As for Michu, hopefully we'll get Gylfi from Spurs but who knows.

It's all speculation and nonsense at this time of year. I'm happy to see who rocks up at Old Trafford on 16th August to kick off the Premier League season.

sure you will but hard to replace 25 goal striker and a fit michu 22 goals!! should be interesting season for you? just noticed live games you are on 4 times upto mid nov! :roll:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Because he is an idiot that is screwing my club over.

For someone who is so successful as a businessman he is clueless about the business of football. His pigheadedness in refusing to change kit back to blue cost th club thousands of lost shirt sales which has resulted in the club shop losing out on several million pounds in profits.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:48 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

For someone who is so successful as a businessman he is clueless about the business of football. His pigheadedness in refusing to change kit back to blue cost th club thousands of lost shirt sales which has resulted in the club shop losing out on several million pounds in profits.

Sevreral Million Pounds Shirt Sales. :laughing6:

Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Okay Sherlock.50,000 shirts sold at 40 quid works out at 2 million. We sold less than 10,000. They reckon clubs of our size sell 70-80,000 shirts. We therefore missed out on 70,000 shirt sales. If profit on each shirt us 20 quid that's 1.4 million before the name and number profits.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Okay Sherlock.50,000 shirts sold at 40 quid works out at 2 million. We sold less than 10,000. They reckon clubs of our size sell 70-80,000 shirts. We therefore missed out on 70,000 shirt sales. If profit on each shirt us 20 quid that's 1.4 million before the name and number profits.

That's still not several Million Mr Watson. :thumbup:

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

1.4 m is one players wages peanuts in context of things

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:49 am

Jesus Christ on a bike!

we must be the ONLY club in the football league where fans complain when the owner puts money into the club.

It doesn't matter what Tan does, some people here will try to find a way to twist it around.

The agenda here is becoming blindingly obvious.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 am

DrDre wrote:Jesus Christ on a bike!

we must be the ONLY club in the football league where fans complain when the owner puts money into the club.

It doesn't matter what Tan does, some people here will try to find a way to twist it around.

Agree

Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:58 am

wez1927 wrote:

Agree

Im not complaining i just was questioning where Annis got this info.
I think if Tan is putting money in then that's surely a good thing.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:53 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Agree

I was referring to the OP, not your post.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:55 pm

DrDre wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree

I was referring to the OP, not your post.

i know that DrDre. :ayatollah:
just stating that some of us are grateful to VT.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tan while we were in the Premier League was still putting in/lending the Club £2/£3 mill a month, its unbelievable when you think about all the money we received for being up there :shock:

Exactly Annis. I've said it for some time. How can we be making money and you loosing it, when you get six or seven thousand more through the gate for every game. Creative book maybe?

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 pm

xajax wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Tan while we were in the Premier League was still putting in/lending the Club £2/£3 mill a month, its unbelievable when you think about all the money we received for being up there :shock:

Exactly Annis. I've said it for some time. How can we be making money and you loosing it, when you get six or seven thousand more through the gate for every game. Creative book maybe?

Of course, it's all making sense now:

Tan bought a failing club, deep in debt and hours from administration/liquidation, paid off all external debts, funded it to the Premiership and continues to fund it in the Championship just so that he could cook the books and pocket the vast profit the club now makes.

Genius!!

Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:15 pm

DrDre wrote:
xajax wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tan bought a failing club, deep in debt and hours from administration/liquidation, paid off all external debts, funded it to the Premiership and continues to fund it in the Championship just so that he could cook the books and pocket the vast profit the club now makes.

Genius!!

Sarcasm is not wit.

We both got similar TV money, but you got more through the gate, so I'll ask again, how can you lot be loosing money while we are making money?

Only a Tan apologist or accountant would deny that the sums do not add up. There must hidden costs like wages, fees or interest payments.

But the contemptuous way the supporters have been treated, I'd not believe a thing that comes out of the CCS.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 pm

DrDre wrote:
xajax wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Genius!!

xajax wrote:Sarcasm is not wit.

maybe, but it's the only appropriate reaction to the absurdity you just posted

xajax wrote:We both got similar TV money, but you got more through the gate, so I'll ask again, how can you lot be loosing money while we are making money?

I presume by 'we' you mean Swansea? If that's the case, the answer is simple: because 'you' had a practically clean balance sheet (thanks to two bankruptcies, lest we forget) while we were in the red.

xajax wrote:Only a Tan apologist or accountant would deny that the sums do not add up. There must hidden costs like wages, fees or interest payments.

so you're saying that although Tan publicly claimed he's not charging interest or fees and there's no evidence in the books that he does, you choose to believe that he does. Like I said: genius!

xajax wrote:But the contemptuous way the supporters have been treated, I'd not believe a thing that comes out of the CCS.

That's your prerogative. I, for one, enjoyed your conspiracy theory. Keep'em coming.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

idiot..yeah that works

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:10 pm

xajax wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

it just gets better and better..

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:19 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
xajax wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

it just gets better and better..

I think we should just wait for the accounts to come out ,do people really think that tan needs to fiddle the books for a few million ? Yes floated a few companies recently for 100s of millions