Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THANKYOU ALL AND MERRY XMAS

Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Merry Chtistma to one and all.

Thank fukc i can't read, saved myself a fotune this Christmas. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Annis, Merry Christmas to you and the family, and also to each and every other message board member. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:49 pm

nobby wrote:Annis, Merry Christmas to you and the family, and also to each and every other message board member. :ayatollah:

Cheers Nobby Same to you and Your Family, THANKS for being a Great Mod on here :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Minty wrote:Merry Chtistma to one and all.

Thank fukc i can't read, saved myself a fotune this Christmas. :ayatollah:

:lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:Annis, Merry Christmas to you and the family, and also to each and every other message board member. :ayatollah:

Cheers Nobby Same to you and Your Family, THANKS for being a Great Mod on here :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Merry Christmas Annis and everyone else , thanks for making this a message board for real fans not keybord warriors. Hope we all get our new years wish premier league football. All the best from bluebird rob.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 pm

merry christmas all and a pissed up new year

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Merry Christmas Annis and everyone else , thanks for making this a message board for real fans not keybord warriors. Hope we all get our new years wish premier league football. All the best from bluebird rob.

Cheers Rob, Lets keep it like it through 2010 :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thankyou to all the Regular posters and the hundreds of readers, HAVE A GREAT XMAS and lets GET 6pts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Pal, same to you your family and everyone else on here...................

Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 pm

merry xmas to you Annis and your family.lets hope its a good one with 6points over the xmas period.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:26 am

merry christmas to all

Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:16 am

merry xmas everybody

"all I want for xmas is Vincent Tan" (6pts & 4 new players)