Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' NO EXCUSES TODAY PLEASE/STILL SHELL SHOCKED '

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:56 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Jones isn't injured but isn't match fit and hasn't had a proper pre-season. Some players just can't complete the ninety.

First 40 minutes was the best football I've seen in years. Fans need to stop giving the manager so much hassle and blame the players sometimes. John was defensively inept, proves the myth of Fabio not being able to defend was a myth

Shut the f**k up already you complete idiot hahahahaha, are you Ole's brother or something?

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Whitts when played as an AM by Dave Jones was top scorer in the Championship and Gunner is not bad as a DM, so why are they playing in each others roles out of position?

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Scoularfan wrote:Bet no one guessed that score

No there wasnt, prob not even a Norwich fan.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:47 pm

I'd like to know what Ole and his assistant was talking about on the bench. Either Ole is clueless at times, or his assistant is very persuasive, or both. But two men can't be this clueless, seriously the tactics of second half was utter crap.

Does any know what Guerra has done wrong to be left out? Guerra not even on bench is the biggest fail so far. Havent been this angry since we couldnt even win against a really really crappy West Brom side this spring. :evil:

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Bosse wrote:I'd like to know what Ole and his assistant was talking about on the bench. Either Ole is clueless at times, or his assistant is very persuasive, or both. But two men can't be this clueless, seriously the tactics of second half was utter crap.

Does any know what Guerra has done wrong to be left out? Guerra not even on bench is the biggest fail so far. Havent been this angry since we couldnt even win against a really really crappy West Brom side this spring. :evil:

Guerra is real quality and he is not injured.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bosse wrote:I'd like to know what Ole and his assistant was talking about on the bench. Either Ole is clueless at times, or his assistant is very persuasive, or both. But two men can't be this clueless, seriously the tactics of second half was utter crap.

Its shocking :o

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:56 pm

RyanW_CCFC wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:Jones isn't injured but isn't match fit and hasn't had a proper pre-season. Some players just can't complete the ninety.

First 40 minutes was the best football I've seen in years. Fans need to stop giving the manager so much hassle and blame the players sometimes. John was defensively inept, proves the myth of Fabio not being able to defend was a myth

Shut the f**k up already you complete idiot hahahahaha, are you Ole's brother or something?

Ole made shocking changes and left us with 4 centre midfielders on the pitch... 3 who cannot defend.. John was left exposed far gotten and they just doubled up on him and rang rings same as when fabio wa sphere against wolves..

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
RyanW_CCFC wrote:

Ole made shocking changes and left us with 4 centre midfielders on the pitch... 3 who cannot defend.. John was left exposed far gotten and they just doubled up on him and rang rings same as when fabio wa sphere against wolves..

Your right & I & loads of others could see it as well.
The worrying thing though is OGS couldn't. He just sits there looking frightened to death.
Gunnarsson playing right wing later on. Macheda was knackered after 30 minutes so he takes Jones off who was excellent today?

Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:42 am

You need to stop partying with Ole - he's useless! :?

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:44 am

What and machida has had more game time than jones? Jones has now had plenty of time to reach full fitness - more than enough infact. Machida was out on his feet but he took kenwyn off. Yet again your one sided head up olestra arse view

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:' NO EXCUSES TODAY PLEASE/STILL SHELL SHOCKED '

Cardiff City 2 Norwich City 4

Crowd 21,746
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147255

Were not in the Premier League anymore,where we were getting humiliated every week last season. We are now in the Championship, with the best squad of players you could ask for and playing at home,so please No excuses for todays humiliation.

We were 2nil up, in total control of the game,best football under Ole for a long long time and by half-time we could of even been 3 or 4 nil up and then to concede 4 goals in the second half :o :shock:

I am shocked by the quality of players we had out there and yet,we played in the second half like we did last season in the Premier League.
I have never seen such a jekyll and Hyde performance like that in many a year.

We started the game off with Kenwyne Jones making their keeper make a save within minutes, we were all over them first half and controlled it. Ole had tinkered with the first team once again, but once Joe Ralls had put us 1 nil up and Aron Gunnarsson had made it 2 nil, I really thought this is it and never mind about the tinkering. :thumbright:

Yet come second half, it was Norwich straight from the off, tearing us apart and putting Cameron Jerome on against us was a master stroke by Norwich.
Declan John had come on for Fabio(Fabio went off injured at half time).

Time after time they tore us apart and our defence was split wide open and it was only a matter of time before we were going to concede and when we did, the flood gates opened and we conceded 4 :o and it could of been more.

Ive only just got home from the game and really havent got my had around to this result? ? ?

Why take of Kenwyne Jones? he was every where, from defending to attacking, thats a mystery and Jones is not injured.

Also very sad by our club, the clocks not working in the first half, we will continue to do our 1927, its all we have left to sing about :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I thought Brayford had his worse game today and up and till today he has been by far one of our best players,hopefully just a bad day.

There was No leader ship out there and no desire to fight once Norwich had scored, reminded me of last season.

My man of the match Aron Gunnarsson.

I am not panicking yet as we have the squad to put it right, starting with Boro home this Tuesday night :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

UP NEXT
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147285 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with everything that you say, Annis. Though I actually thought Brayford and Jones were the best of a bad bunch in the 2nd half. First half, JB had Lafferty (then Redmond) in his pocket. We need three points against Boro and if we win / draw at Derby we can push on again. If we lose v Boro............ :wave: Ole.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:49 am

popeye21 wrote:Whitts when played as an AM by Dave Jones was top scorer in the Championship and Gunner is not bad as a DM, so why are they playing in each others roles out of position?

THIS!!!! And we are we playing strikers and centre midfielders out wide?

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:

It's incomprehensible how Guerra isn't in the squad, let alone starting! He's a proven goalscorer from La Liga and from what we've seen so far he looks far better than Maynard or Le Fondre!

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:54 am

What struck me yesterday was at 2.1 there was a long break in play for an injury. Adams took advantage of this and pulled his team across for a quick team talk. Despite the fact we were seriously floundering Ole did nothing. It was left to Kenwyne Jones on the pitch to try and rally everyone, and perhaps the most shocking, Macheda cane across to the bench clearly unhappy about playing midfield and rather than Ole talk to him it was left to Cala, who was clearly trying to explain what he needed to do.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 am

Jones, by now should be match fit and he did not looked tired to me, he was playing well.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:45 am

Jimbo27 wrote:What struck me yesterday was at 2.1 there was a long break in play for an injury. Adams took advantage of this and pulled his team across for a quick team talk. Despite the fact we were seriously floundering Ole did nothing. It was left to Kenwyne Jones on the pitch to try and rally everyone, and perhaps the most shocking, Macheda cane across to the bench clearly unhappy about playing midfield and rather than Ole talk to him it was left to Cala, who was clearly trying to explain what he needed to do.

Jimbo, Ole is still learning how to manage and every good manager will outwit him.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:47 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' NO EXCUSES TODAY PLEASE/STILL SHELL SHOCKED '

Cardiff City 2 Norwich City 4

Crowd 21,746
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147255

Were not in the Premier League anymore,where we were getting humiliated every week last season. We are now in the Championship, with the best squad of players you could ask for and playing at home,so please No excuses for todays humiliation.

We were 2nil up, in total control of the game,best football under Ole for a long long time and by half-time we could of even been 3 or 4 nil up and then to concede 4 goals in the second half :o :shock:

I am shocked by the quality of players we had out there and yet,we played in the second half like we did last season in the Premier League.
I have never seen such a jekyll and Hyde performance like that in many a year.

We started the game off with Kenwyne Jones making their keeper make a save within minutes, we were all over them first half and controlled it. Ole had tinkered with the first team once again, but once Joe Ralls had put us 1 nil up and Aron Gunnarsson had made it 2 nil, I really thought this is it and never mind about the tinkering. :thumbright:

Yet come second half, it was Norwich straight from the off, tearing us apart and putting Cameron Jerome on against us was a master stroke by Norwich.
Declan John had come on for Fabio(Fabio went off injured at half time).

Time after time they tore us apart and our defence was split wide open and it was only a matter of time before we were going to concede and when we did, the flood gates opened and we conceded 4 :o and it could of been more.

Ive only just got home from the game and really havent got my had around to this result? ? ?

Why take of Kenwyne Jones? he was every where, from defending to attacking, thats a mystery and Jones is not injured.

Also very sad by our club, the clocks not working in the first half, we will continue to do our 1927, its all we have left to sing about :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I thought Brayford had his worse game today and up and till today he has been by far one of our best players,hopefully just a bad day.

There was No leader ship out there and no desire to fight once Norwich had scored, reminded me of last season.

My man of the match Aron Gunnarsson.

I am not panicking yet as we have the squad to put it right, starting with Boro home this Tuesday night :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

UP NEXT
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147285 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with everything that you say, Annis. Though I actually thought Brayford and Jones were the best of a bad bunch in the 2nd half. First half, JB had Lafferty (then Redmond) in his pocket. We need three points against Boro and if we win / draw at Derby we can push on again. If we lose v Boro............ :wave: Ole.

I agree on Jones along with Gunnarson,I'm a big fan of Brayfords, but I felt he did not do well yesterday.

3pts is a must against Boro :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:54 am

Regardless of Ole's failings and the team's total collapse yesterday, I've seen a few people on here slagging Declan John off for his poor half yesterday.

I'd just like to take a moment to stand up for Declan, since he was totally exposed at left back, he was even playing at Centre back at some points in the game! Redmond moved slightly inside, and it was clear that John had been instructed to mark him, and Redmond knew. Unfortunately for John, Redmond is quicker and more experienced and had more support from his teammates, whereas the rest of City's defence left John out to dry instead of helping him! He is not "defensively inept" at all, and I think those of you slagging him off need to sit back and take a look at the whole team's performance, plus Norwich's improvements, before you decide to blame one player, who, might I add, is still only NINETEEN.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:00 pm

sebastianwaters wrote:Regardless of Ole's failings and the team's total collapse yesterday, I've seen a few people on here slagging Declan John off for his poor half yesterday.

I'd just like to take a moment to stand up for Declan, since he was totally exposed at left back, he was even playing at Centre back at some points in the game! Redmond moved slightly inside, and it was clear that John had been instructed to mark him, and Redmond knew. Unfortunately for John, Redmond is quicker and more experienced and had more support from his teammates, whereas the rest of City's defence left John out to dry instead of helping him! He is not "defensively inept" at all, and I think those of you slagging him off need to sit back and take a look at the whole team's performance, plus Norwich's improvements, before you decide to blame one player, who, might I add, is still only NINETEEN.

You may or may not have a point (it's all about opinions) but I have repeatedly said Declan is 'caught out' far too many times in the last 12 months and (so it would appear) others agree!

It's not a case of crucifying the boy, but we are a team that NEEDS to be "up there" and that puts pressure on every one of our playing staffs AND the manager!

Declan isn't performing as a full back and Fabio's exit (as well as Kenwyne's) was 'key' in our second half collapse, despite the supposed tactics employed by Neil Atkins :thumbup:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Shocking 2nd half performance from CCFC :(

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Lets at least give Solskjaer Boro,Derby and Wednesday game before anymore judgements

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:22 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Lets at least give Solskjaer Boro,Derby and Wednesday game before anymore judgements

I don't think ole will be here by the time we play Wednesday.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Lets at least give Solskjaer Boro,Derby and Wednesday game before anymore judgements

We're actually playing Tuesday, fella! :? ;)

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:01 am

Sven wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

:laughing6:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

:laughing6:

Glad you saw it, mate. One person pm'd me to tell me what you really meant!! LOL :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: