Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' It really does worry me '

Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:58 pm

leeds & fulham both jokes of a cub run by non football men aswell! but they will get a manager so will we. there is no god given right to have a top manager apply for post, we get who we get that apply for post or if club approaches someone, its thats simple nothing to do with who owners are what they do it just depends on what manager is interested and of course if money is right! so lets just wait and see , this board again is starting to have appearence of bashing owner even though 99.9% wanted ole gone! so lets just wait see who is appointed then fans can pass judgement. :old:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:03 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
markeMark wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:It worries me very much Annis. Cardiff City is being run like a Circus, with clowns running around with there Arses on fire.

Don't get your comment. Thought everyone wanted Ole out, and it appears that is about to happen. They can hardly announce that they are about to appoint a new manager until they officially announce that OGS has left. Everything has to be done in a logical order, and they need to prepare statements, agree compensation, discuss terms with any potential new manager before they can announce it to us. It seems like a circus because there are so many of us on here speculating, arguing and guessing what is about to happen.

I understand that, but the relevant point of my sarcasm was the fact that given all the board of directors, football management, & executive management at our club, we seem to be going further & further backwards. Now with the news that Vincent Tan himself is going to appoint the next manager personally, & the couple of name in the frame (Dave Jones, Kevin Cooper), i really don't know whether to laugh or cry.

again more speculation by people who dont know sweet FA, and back to bashing owner without proof or substance! :roll:
you forgotten to mention yardley pulis lennon ect ect all possible contenders very selective choice of names by yourself :thumbup:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
markeMark wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:It worries me very much Annis. Cardiff City is being run like a Circus, with clowns running around with there Arses on fire.

Don't get your comment. Thought everyone wanted Ole out, and it appears that is about to happen. They can hardly announce that they are about to appoint a new manager until they officially announce that OGS has left. Everything has to be done in a logical order, and they need to prepare statements, agree compensation, discuss terms with any potential new manager before they can announce it to us. It seems like a circus because there are so many of us on here speculating, arguing and guessing what is about to happen.

I understand that, but the relevant point of my sarcasm was the fact that given all the board of directors, football management, & executive management at our club, we seem to be going further & further backwards. Now with the news that Vincent Tan himself is going to appoint the next manager personally, & the couple of name in the frame (Dave Jones, Kevin Cooper), i really don't know whether to laugh or cry.

again more speculation by people who dont know sweet FA, and back to bashing owner without proof or substance! :roll:
you forgotten to mention yardley pulis lennon ect ect all possible contenders very selective choice of names by yourself :thumbup:

Ive posted many times i want Pulis as out next manager, & both DJ & KC have been mentioned as possible candidates. As for the way the club is run, you can make you own judgment on that. Personally, I think its shambolic.

lets see who VT chooses as His next manager,,,,someone who shares His philosophy on how to manage our club!

Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Think sacking Ole is a big mistake... He has gone trough some big time shit in the club with Malky leftovers, a poorly organized foreign culture and a crowd that goes with the wind. A proper fan stand trough the storms and generate a sense of security and belonging to the players and manager. I believe Ole has worked harder than we can imagine building a healthy organization from top to bottom ... this has taken more than we know and is most likely the difference of flow and good form and the not realised potential we have seen so far. For f.....lol its only a handful of matches into the season with a brand new team.
When Ole won the league in Norway he only won respectively 2 and 3 matches out of the first six... and in his last year his team won their first match in the seventh game - still ended number 6 and won the cup. This is how his philosophy works... rotation and a big squad... but it gets better and better during the season.
A new manager now might get the better time of our squad---but long term--thinking years ahead--- the tidy good job of Ole would have paid of. Wish him all the best from here!

Hope we get someone like Tim Sherwood longterm - not just a quickie from Pulis or Jones!

Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:58 pm

goats wrote:Attack minded?? Like Ole? Did anyone notice palace fly off the bottom of the table last year to mid table? Did they do that by defending and not attacking then??? Ffs

Spot On :thumbup:

Re: It really does worry me

Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:02 pm

cityone wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:What high profile or shall we say good manager will come to our club ?

I am not taking the mick here, but in the soccer world for the last 2 years, our club has looked like a circus/joe,that is the truth and any one with good credentials will look at us and have big doubts.

I know I say money talks, but good managers will always get a job, so why would they take the Cardiff Job?

Opinions Please ? :thumbright:

Annis, most managers would jump at the chance to manage our club, under tan they have all been very well financially backed by him, the rest of the "circus" as you put it will not involve the manager.

Sorry but the circus has and will involved every manager under tan - tan trying to micro manage malky, ole admitted he almost walked out pre season because of tan. We've ruined two young managers careers, wake up mate

Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:57 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
goats wrote:Attack minded?? Like Ole? Did anyone notice palace fly off the bottom of the table last year to mid table? Did they do that by defending and not attacking then??? Ffs

Palace were awesome under Pulis, truly awesome :thumbup:

Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:09 pm

ThomasC wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

They certainly were, Thomas :thumbup:

Imagine we'd made the move for him at that time! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Sven wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

They certainly were, Thomas :thumbup:

Imagine we'd made the move for him at that time! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Many on here Chris including myself Called Tan to do that then and once again we are asking/calling/begging for Pulis :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Like i said, our club is a shambles.