Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' TONY PULIS '

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He is the owner it's his call.

I do think over his time here Tan has had some poor advisors.

Totally right and he will be exposing himself / us to greater risk unnecessarily by overlooking a better candidate. Of course it may well come off but it's going to be another gamble when we lay 16th in the table.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

this is what we are up against shocking behind the scenes doings ffs never gonna get a decent manager... :evil:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He is the owner it's his call.

I do think over his time here Tan has had some poor advisors.

Whilst I agree he's the owner we are still paying customers.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Im not saying annis is right or wrong here but the amount of posters who hang on to everything he says is embarrassing :oops:
Just more hearsay and i was told or i heard posts.
Until Pulis comes out and says it take everything on forums and media with a pinch of salt :thumbright:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:03 pm

I cannot understand for the life of me why people do not get this simple message !!! Tan come from a completely different culture, he is top boy..the rest follow simple.People here attempt to apply common sense measured analysis of the circus that is CCFC. I read someone comparing the situation to the sale of Toshack, I was a regular then and no it has no similarities whatsoever.We are dealing with an alien culture and mind set which has no regard for the fans.He expects thanks and adulation
not criticism. Pulis at CCFC would be the answer of course.Can you honestly imagine the two meeting to discuss how things were going to pan out!!!!! Tan lives in a world where "face" is everything, he cannot lose face - for him a billionaire, he will simply not countenance a challenge. I said last year , to him CCFC is a burger franchise we the fans are an annoyance unless we are grovelling around chanting his name.As the crowds dwindle, and they will, we the sad bastards who care will become more disaffected.I said it several times do a Dortmund go to the game and stay in the car parks , let the cameras roll.But it will not happen too many people who care too much perhaps and I am not criticizing decent human beings foe being passionate.However
I believe unless there is a miracle we could very well go down.
:x

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Jinks wrote:Im not saying annis is right or wrong here but the amount of posters who hang on to everything he says is embarrassing :oops:
Just more hearsay and i was told or i heard posts.
Until Pulis comes out and says it take everything on forums and media with a pinch of salt :thumbright:

Same here. When Pulis says this publicly, I will believe it. Until then, I will treat it as gossip, and we've heard plenty of that recently.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Jinks wrote:Im not saying annis is right or wrong here ........

Just like most people are saying "IF this is true ......"

No ones taking it as fact. People are commenting on their opionins IF it is true.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:34 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Embarrassing how our fans crave this man so much and go on gospel rather than hard evidence.

You say it like you are aware of some hard evidence.

No one is taking what Annis is saying as gospel. People are giving their opinions IF it turns out to be true.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:36 pm

I think it's totally crazy that Tony Pulis was in Malaysia working on TV,staying in a hotel owned by Vincent Tan and theirs been no contact by Tan whatsoever,even when Pulis has apparently expressed an interest in the job when he ticks most of the boxes,at least interview him ffs. I thought surely they would talk?

Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Maybe Tan has spoken to him, but something may have happened.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:53 pm

hi annis,how r u m8,pulis has got to be city's no1 target,he would get us promoted and keep us there in my opinion.tan wants a yes man,thats why he doesn't want him,i just wish tan would piss off,he hasn't got a clue about footie and the way he treats the fans(with red shite),he is like a spoilt brat,its his way and f**k every1 else.I wont go back watching city,until we r back in BLUE.all the best

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Cut all the crap, go and get Pulis. End of.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 pm

The club needs sorting out from bottom to top ! Tan needs to get his head out of his arse, swallow his pride and hire Pulis then return us to blue !

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Any idea how can the fans, get in touch with Tan directly. He needs to be told and someone is putting him off, in making a good decision.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Here,I say what I hear and dont need made up names to put it out,good or bad news :thumbright: Ive just received this from someone who knows Tony Pulis. Of course I am not going to say who this has come from, but City have never even given him a chance/interview etc.
I was wrong about one thing, Pulis would work with Tan :shock:

This will finish the rumours once and for all.

Hi Annis hope you are well I spoke with Tony Pulis yesterday and he was disappointed not to get an approach ..He wanted a crack at it even with Tan ..he was prepared to drop down for it.

Nah f**k a top quality manager with experience of getting teams up and keeping them in the prem, we need some f*cking woman beating idiot who has been nothing but trouble at every club he has been at .

Tan is a f*cking idiot and will continue to drag this club down further

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Ibby wrote:Any idea how can the fans, get in touch with Tan directly. He needs to be told and someone is putting him off, in making a good decision.

Annis, you know Sam & Steve Borley,,,can't they influence VT about Pulis???

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:17 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Embarrassing how our fans crave this man so much and go on gospel rather than hard evidence.

Tried and tested at this level and higher, unlike Ole ;)

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Tan OUT, Manager OUT, ALL the f*cking players OUT!!!

.... And remember to close the doors when you leave...
:sleepy2:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:14 pm

djronnieb wrote:You all seem to be forgetting that Tony Pullis if he did get the job with us could end up walking out just as he has before with other clubs
Do we really want a manager that throws his toys out of the pram
I really don't think that Pullis would be 100 percent committed which is why club have not gone after him
We want a new manager that is fully committed to the cause
If that manager ends up as Slade then he will get my full support

How can you predict something like that!? Not 100% committed ? What manager goes into a job not 100% committed? Let alone a premier league manager of the year who could be given a job by half the top flight teams, yer would be willing to ignore that, drop down a division and work for an ignorant megalomaniac. You don't do that with half a heart, if it's true what Annis heard that is! :ayatollah: