Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' SO THE CIRCUS & EMBARRASSMENT CONTINUES AT CARDIFF '

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Cardiff 0-3 Bournemouth: Bluebird woes continue as Cherries put them to the sword with stunning first-half salvo
Mangerless Cardiff 3-0 down within 33 minutes
A Dan Gosling double and one from Charlie Daniels did the damage to see Championship rivals Bournemouth into round four
Scott Young and Danny Gabbidon take joint caretaker charge
Cardiff have only one two Championship games all season
Leyton Orient boss Russell Slade favourite to take over from departed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
By PETE EVANS, PRESS ASSOCIATION
PUBLISHED: 23:48, 23 September 2014 | UPDATED: 23:48, 23 September 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3EBWREA3o

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:35 pm

beames lee wrote:I agree with you on lots of your comments but to say gabbs was man of the match shocks me..did you go to the toilet the four times he lost possession and nearly cost us goals or did you just fall asleep. He was shocking at best.the whole team were a complete shambles and showed no character or passion..daehli was city's best player by a country mile . I hope Scott young don't get the job as I would hate to see him lose is god like status at the club. City are and will be in freefall until the day we return to blue. People are only going these days out of habbit as anyone with any sence actually walked away when the rebrand happened..the club is a f.c.ing disgrace from top to bottom and even the lids on the tea cups don't actually f..k..g fit. I went in the club ship today for the first time in two years and could not believe the crap on offer. The jerseys are second rate the rest of the merchandise is pathetic to say the least..I could go on all night about the mess this club is in . One decision to be made about a new manager' now I suggest you take your time and get it right Vincent or we will be in division 1 this time next year.

Lee,I gave it to Gabbidon because the rest looked a shambles and for a player like Gabbidon who was totally unfit,I gave it more for effort, he never stopped for 90 minutes, but was clueless and he is past it in my opinion.
Ive stayd away from the shop now for 2yrs, the Club is a shambles.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Was that a football match?

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:' SO THE CIRCUS & EMBARRASSMENT CONTINUES AT CARDIFF CITY '

' CARDIFF CITY 0 BOURNEMOUTH 3 '

Attendance 6,491

City Team Moore, Brayford, Gabbidon, Cala, John, Kim, Gunnarsson, Adeyemi, Le Fondre, Maynard, Guerra.
Subs used
I thought I had seen it all in the 70's /'80's & 90's but these last 3 years have been lower than ever in my opinion from the Stripping of our identity,to the World of Football laughing at us,to a club divided from top to bottom and then a team/squad worth millions just getting embarrassed week in week out and no pride and passion with it. At least in them days we had pride and passion.

Nobody in our club are able to take control and at least temporary manage them, to me its worse than shocking, its the sign of a club that is totally clueless regarding football( I use to say that about Ole).

I honestly feel for any manager who comes in to our club.

If a manager comes in soon and I mean soon, he will need more than time to take control of the football side, he might even need the whole of this season, players unfit,no back room staff and will need to put his stamp on things.

As to tonights match it was another embarrassment and even the Bournemouth fans got fed up of taking the mick out of us.

Tonight never looked like the Derby match, it reminded me of Oles matches,clueless,players not knowing what to do,no team work and a team looking tired, drained and did not look like they wanted to be in this Cup.

My man of the match
Danny Gabbidon for non stop effort, for a player unfit, he gave his all,but is past his sell by date.
Mats Daehli (sub) did more than the rest, quality at times :thumbright:

And Tan wont even speak to a manager like Tony Pulis :shock:

Where will are club end up come May 2015? I really do worry.

I really have nothing more to say :cry: :cry: :cry:

Next up viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148265 :ayatollah:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

No direction consistency philosophy or ambition. For me we are in crisis and tan needs to get his finger from up his own arse and sort it. Slade is a good start not what a joke.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:05 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Annis 22/1

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 2&t=148272

Ned, I really hope not.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:06 am

brickyblue wrote:

Attendance 6,491

City Team Moore, Brayford, Gabbidon, Cala, John, Kim, Gunnarsson, Adeyemi, Le Fondre, Maynard, Guerra.
Subs used
I thought I had seen it all in the 70's /'80's & 90's but these last 3 years have been lower than ever in my opinion from the Stripping of our identity,to the World of Football laughing at us,to a club divided from top to bottom and then a team/squad worth millions just getting embarrassed week in week out and no pride and passion with it. At least in them days we had pride and passion.

Nobody in our club are able to take control and at least temporary manage them, to me its worse than shocking, its the sign of a club that is totally clueless regarding football( I use to say that about Ole).

If a manager comes in soon and I mean soon, he will need more than time to take control of the football side, he might even need the whole of this season, players unfit,no back room staff and will need to put his stamp on things.

As to tonights match it was another embarrassment and even the Bournemouth fans got fed up of taking the mick out of us.

Tonight never looked like the Derby match, it reminded me of Oles matches,clueless,players not knowing what to do,no team work and a team looking tired, drained and did not look like they wanted to be in this Cup.

My man of the match
Danny Gabbidon for non stop effort, for a player unfit, he gave his all,but is past his sell by date.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

No direction consistency philosophy or ambition. For me we are in crisis and tan needs to get his finger from up his own arse and sort it. Slade is a good start not what a joke.

The Club is in crisis and they need to realise this.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:46 am

I watched a Cardiff second team destroy Bournemouth on their patch under DJ around 5-7 years ago in the League Cup. Now we are even as good as them?! What a regression!

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 am

From painter and decorator to tour guide who says there is not opportunity at our club :D :D :D :D

Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:22 am

ThomasC wrote:I watched a Cardiff second team destroy Bournemouth on their patch under DJ around 5-7 years ago in the League Cup. Now we are even as good as them?! What a regression!

I remember us being destroyed by Bournemouth in the league cup by four or five goals back in the late 80's or early 90's I think. Was'nt particularly unexpected either. Just goes to show how far we have come, for many years we wouldn't have stood much of a chance against the likes of Bournemouth.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
beames lee wrote:I agree with you on lots of your comments but to say gabbs was man of the match shocks me..did you go to the toilet the four times he lost possession and nearly cost us goals or did you just fall asleep. He was shocking at best.the whole team were a complete shambles and showed no character or passion..daehli was city's best player by a country mile . I hope Scott young don't get the job as I would hate to see him lose is god like status at the club. City are and will be in freefall until the day we return to blue. People are only going these days out of habbit as anyone with any sence actually walked away when the rebrand happened..the club is a f.c.ing disgrace from top to bottom and even the lids on the tea cups don't actually f..k..g fit. I went in the club ship today for the first time in two years and could not believe the crap on offer. The jerseys are second rate the rest of the merchandise is pathetic to say the least..I could go on all night about the mess this club is in . One decision to be made about a new manager' now I suggest you take your time and get it right Vincent or we will be in division 1 this time next year.

Lee,I gave it to Gabbidon because the rest looked a shambles and for a player like Gabbidon who was totally unfit,I gave it more for effort, he never stopped for 90 minutes, but was clueless and he is past it in my opinion.
Ive stayd away from the shop now for 2yrs, the Club is a shambles.

Not a big fan of Gunnar but let's be fair he ran his socks off. Daehli too showed he has the heart for it when he came on. Gabbidon was really bad, never should have started.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:58 am

Attendance 6,491

Subs used Daehli, Machenda.

My man of the match

You could say'TAN OUT. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Only 6000 bother to up FFS rats and a sinking ship spring to mind.
If we are to get out of this mess we need the fans support
not staying at home to watch emmerdale.
Where have all last years plastics gone?

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Have constant bickering and arguments with other Cardiff fans who sit next to me every home game all because of the rebrand. I no longer recognise Cardiff City and sadly, slowly beginning to dislike the club.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm

I got odds of 66-1 just before OGS went. Put a tenner on it.

If by then there is a fund to buy the club back for the fans il chuck the winnings into it, that's if we go down