Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW " FINALLY SOME HOPE AT LAST "

Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:50 pm

2-1 flattered them should have been 3/4-1.

Macheda's goal showed he was onside the second one.

Apart from the May chance in the first half I don't think they posed too much of a threat.

The goal wasn't Whittingham's fault, both high feet and the team didn't play the whistle, everyone went arms in the air and shouting when should play the whistle.

Morrison's goal was a thumping header and great assist from Whitts. :thumbright: Also got 28/1 on Morrison FGS. :laughing6:

I thought we were the same City I have seen in some games, we are a 'nearly team' we build up well some nice stuff then in the end it turns into a poor ball and poor pass that spoils it.

The reaction to their goal was brilliant from the supporters and team.. Sheffield Wednesday couldn't keep the ball, we forced errors and they made errors.. Pilkington is growing and finding his feet now. Manga looks assured and always calm on the ball. Fabio we missed.. his defensive qualities are really good for someone who loves to bomb forward. Brayford just goes under the radar but does nothing wrong.

Pilkington deserved the goal after his chance and his performance at Derby, smashing finish.

This Ravel Morrison comes on and he kept us pushing forward.. kept us in their half.. the boy doesn't mind a showboat but got incredible ball retention and feet. Drawing fouls, gliding past people and he can shift himself quickly on the ball he can go left and right doesn't bother him. Macheda was okay when he come on, poor decision making let him down.. he could have easily shifted the ball to Daelhi on one attack but chose to let the ball run past him.. onside for the goal.

Ravel got the crowd clapping, chanting and off their seats.. I hope he keeps it up. Tremendous talent. Don't want to mention too much on his off the field issues but this boy needs to wake up.. he got the talent, potential.. could be a star in the Premier League.. needs to look at people like Sterling or Oxlade Chamberlain.. both talented and very grounded considering the clubs they are at.

Important 3 points against a good team who have improved since the back end of last season and the second half was the best I have seen us play.

Cheers Morrison for the FGS, 29 pound next home game. :D :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:20 am

I have told you and Carl that gunnarson would at present make a good captain - daft having Marshall as captain :bluescarf: Brighton and Blackpool maximum points new manager and talk won't be so cheap fingers crossed :bluescarf:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:23 am

mallo wrote:I have told you and Carl that gunnarson would at present make a good captain - daft having Marshall as captain :bluescarf: Brighton and Blackpool maximum points new manager and talk won't be so cheap fingers crossed :bluescarf:

Morning Mallo, you did :thumbright: and get on the coach to Brighton :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: