Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' 12 PLAYERS ON THEIR WAY ? '

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Is Slade saying the likes of Ravel, Matts, and Guerra are luxuries we can't afford? I don't mean in financial terms but in work ethics, we all know Malky made us a team that were hard to beat and could win games 1-0 when it required, we know this team can't do that . Not saying it's right just an observation.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:21 pm

old blue wrote:Is Slade saying the likes of Ravel, Matts, and Guerra are luxuries we can't afford? I don't mean in financial terms but in work ethics, we all know Malky made us a team that were hard to beat and could win games 1-0 when it required, we know this team can't do that . Not saying it's right just an observation.

The prob is our club got rid of our battlers/fighters and leaders, Malkys team was shredded.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
old blue wrote:Is Slade saying the likes of Ravel, Matts, and Guerra are luxuries we can't afford? I don't mean in financial terms but in work ethics, we all know Malky made us a team that were hard to beat and could win games 1-0 when it required, we know this team can't do that . Not saying it's right just an observation.

The prob is our club got rid of our battlers/fighters and leaders, Malkys team was shredded.

Yeah but come January he might address that, but with what? Suppose we have to give him a chance.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:45 pm

old blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yeah but come January he might address that, but with what? Suppose we have to give him a chance.

Def going to give him a chance and see who he signs in January, he will have had months to see who needs :thumbright:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Some very good players in that list. Ie Daehli, Kim, Cala, Ravel, John.

IMO Berget, Guerra, Eikrem, Dikgachoi can all go

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Did slade shred it aniss hmmmmmmmm :bluescarf:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:16 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Did slade shred it aniss hmmmmmmmm :bluescarf:

No Ole your best manger ever, he did, with his boss Tan.

By the way Steve its Annis :D

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Ive told you before ffs eddie may for me sorry typing error again grumpy guts :bluescarf: :lol:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:26 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Ive told you before ffs eddie may for me sorry typing error again grumpy guts :bluescarf: :lol:

Vinny, But you still believe Ole would of taken us up :lol:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:31 pm

And you wrongly still think malky would of kept us up
oppinion oppinion oppinion only oppinion not fact as can not be proved now
how about changing the record :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:32 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:And you wrongly still think malky would of kept us up
oppinion oppinion oppinion only oppinion not fact as can not be proved now
how about changing the record :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

YES I DO BELIEVE MALKY 100% WOULD OF :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:33 pm

:lol: :lol: just remembered we had differing oppinions about rudy gestede
hows he doing now :?: :?: :?: :bluescarf:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:36 pm

troobloo3339 wrote::lol: :lol: just remembered we had differing oppinions about rudy gestede
hows he doing now :?: :?: :?: :bluescarf:

Thats just a joke from me as I know it winds you up :thumbright:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Nah ...We were down under malky, the premier league sussed us, we couldn't keep the ball long enough to score enough goals

I think Ole often out thought himself. Its a simple game in the the championship. You earn the right to play and take your chances when they come. I believe Ole will be a top manager, this was a big part of his learning.

Can't see why we are getting so upset with Ravel, he is not ours and to offset the 25min cameo role against Sheff Wed has been a few quite anonymous appearances. Better managers than ours have failed to get any sort of consistency from him...... don't care if he leaves.

Mats on the other hand needs to stay, we won't get that much for him at the moment so its best we get him into our set up and show something that will get him the big move in the summer.

Javi needs a game, he looked class when he came on as a sub and lets face it our current partnership are misfiring

I only seen a few dev games and harris was better than Noone this time last year in those !!!!

Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:03 pm

players like dikajoi, who joined us for the money, will just sit out their contracts and stay put. nothing the club can do about that.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:37 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Nah ...We were down under malky, the premier league sussed us, we couldn't keep the ball long enough to score enough goals

I think Ole often out thought himself. Its a simple game in the the championship. You earn the right to play and take your chances when they come. I believe Ole will be a top manager, this was a big part of his learning.

Can't see why we are getting so upset with Ravel, he is not ours and to offset the 25min cameo role against Sheff Wed has been a few quite anonymous appearances. Better managers than ours have failed to get any sort of consistency from him...... don't care if he leaves.

Mats on the other hand needs to stay, we won't get that much for him at the moment so its best we get him into our set up and show something that will get him the big move in the summer.

Javi needs a game, he looked class when he came on as a sub and lets face it our current partnership are misfiring

I only seen a few dev games and harris was better than Noone this time last year in those !!!!

Nah Malky would have kept us up.

Ole didn't have a clue & won't become a top manager.

Ravel needs a run of games before he can be judged.

Daehli definitely needs to stay & be played.

I'd like to see Javi given a chance.

Harris .... Well who knows but can't do any worse than Noone at the moment surely.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Adeyemi, Dikgacoi. A bit unfortunate both "iron men" have been injured most of the season.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:30 pm

definitely take Harris off that list and possibly John, both could go out on loan though

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:54 pm

corky wrote:definitely take Harris off that list and possibly John, both could go out on loan though

When I asked the question Corky, it weren't about just selling but perhaps loaning players out as well.

I think John and Harris would def be two that would be loaned rather than sold like you say.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 am

There are ten players costing approx 6 million a year in our squad who are not going to get into the first team due to various reasons and they need to go but will they move on when on those wages and more to the point would any other clubs really want them? Once that is done we will be a better club for it