Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' A DRAB GAME,BUT A WIN IS A WIN,YET A LIFELESS STADIUM

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:Very poor game, Noone was never MOM he had a very very poor game. Few times we were in on goal 3 on 1 and noone would shoot when all he had to do is square it and we were in on goal, lost the balls lots of times.
MOM for me was Whittingham, i felt he had the best game out of a bad bunch. Spraying the ball where and whenever he wanted.

As for Macheda, Gets alot of stick but for my ALF needs to be dropped. Machedea is getting himself in the right players in and around the box. Although he doesn't offer much else where, this is why he has scored more goals than ALF. And also explains why everwhere else in his career he has been used as a bench player, which i think helps him.

Both strikers are lacking confidence, But id rather Macheda play just because he can score. Then maybe swap him on the hour for ALF.

:ayatollah:

I thought Noone was every where last night, thats what good about opinions :thumbright: I do admit lately Noone has been poor.

Totally disagree with you on Macheda, yes he is in the right positions but he has cost us time and time again goals, one on one so far, he has failed badly.

Whittingham he did ok.

Yes awful game, but thankfully 3 pts :thumbright:

Each 3pts keeps us in the championship but going nowhere else, so there's a positive.

No point moaning about any individual players last night, it was all shite on both sides but the stadia and atmosphere is an embarrassment, the stewards, the food and drink, there was more noise out in the car park after the final whistle!

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:51 am

arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:Very poor game, Noone was never MOM he had a very very poor game. Few times we were in on goal 3 on 1 and noone would shoot when all he had to do is square it and we were in on goal, lost the balls lots of times.
MOM for me was Whittingham, i felt he had the best game out of a bad bunch. Spraying the ball where and whenever he wanted.

As for Macheda, Gets alot of stick but for my ALF needs to be dropped. Machedea is getting himself in the right players in and around the box. Although he doesn't offer much else where, this is why he has scored more goals than ALF. And also explains why everwhere else in his career he has been used as a bench player, which i think helps him.

Both strikers are lacking confidence, But id rather Macheda play just because he can score. Then maybe swap him on the hour for ALF.

:ayatollah:

I thought Noone was every where last night, thats what good about opinions :thumbright: I do admit lately Noone has been poor.

Totally disagree with you on Macheda, yes he is in the right positions but he has cost us time and time again goals, one on one so far, he has failed badly.

Whittingham he did ok.

Yes awful game, but thankfully 3 pts :thumbright:

Each 3pts keeps us in the championship but going nowhere else, so there's a positive.

No point moaning about any individual players last night, it was all shite on both sides but the stadia and atmosphere is an embarrassment, the stewards, the food and drink, there was more noise out in the car park after the final whistle!

Last night,the atmosphere was at all time low in there.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 am

When Fabio came on he showed why he is on the bench he is poor in defence which is worrying for a full back

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:54 am

Blue crow wrote:When Fabio came on he showed why he is on the bench he is poor in defence which is worrying for a full back

I dont think you could judge Fabio or Jones last night on the amount of minutes they had on the pitch.

For me Fabio does make mistakes,but he is also a player that gives 110% and is a Class Championship player.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:50 am

Crap atmosphere, crappy weather.
Thought Kenwynne would have had more game time.
But three points is good to have.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 am

Llantwit Blue wrote:Pilkington, Noone,Mecheda and Le Fondre all four of them are a waste of space, our two widemen never beat a man between them all night and as for our two strikers they have no pace, both unfit and couldn't hit a cow in the arse with a banjo.
Let's hope we can hang in there till January when slade can inject pace and width.

Must not have been watching the game if you think our wide men didn't beat a man between them all night lol

Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:05 am

MalagaCF wrote:Crap atmosphere, crappy weather.
Thought Kenwynne would have had more game time.
But three points is good to have.

I would of liked to have seen at least 30 mins of Kenwyne :thumbright:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:11 pm

We are carry Tan/Dalmans failure in Macheda, nowhere near championship class

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2008–2014 Manchester United 19 (4)
2011 → Sampdoria (loan) 14 (0)
2012 → Queens Park Rangers (loan) 3 (0)
2013 → VfB Stuttgart (loan) 14 (0)
2013 → Doncaster Rovers (loan) 5 (3)
2013–2014 → Doncaster Rovers (loan) 10 (0)
2014 → Birmingham City (loan) 18 (10)
2014– Cardiff City 11 (3)

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:29 pm

llan bluebird wrote:We are carry Tan/Dalmans failure in Macheda, nowhere near championship class

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2008–2014 Manchester United 19 (4)
2011 → Sampdoria (loan) 14 (0)
2012 → Queens Park Rangers (loan) 3 (0)
2013 → VfB Stuttgart (loan) 14 (0)
2013 → Doncaster Rovers (loan) 5 (3)
2013–2014 → Doncaster Rovers (loan) 10 (0)
2014 → Birmingham City (loan) 18 (10)
2014– Cardiff City 11 (3)

Macheda is Dalmans/Tans signing, plus many others.

I Just hope he proves us wrong.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CHRIS PIKE wrote:Awfull game Annis, Macheda is absolute dog shit. The best part of the game was when the ref could'nt find his red card and had to borrow one off the Linesman... :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Terrible game and Macheda very worrying.

The Ref on that occasion :lol: :thumbright:

Annis mâcheda does nothing for us

Martin, the more I watch Macheda the more I believe he is costing us, I would drop him.

I agree with you mate can't believe he plays him I don't rate him at all don't even work hard for me Hadley wins anything in the air

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CHRIS PIKE wrote:Awfull game Annis, Macheda is absolute dog shit. The best part of the game was when the ref could'nt find his red card and had to borrow one off the Linesman... :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Martin, the more I watch Macheda the more I believe he is costing us, I would drop him.

I agree with you mate can't believe he plays him I don't rate him at all don't even work hard for me Hadley wins anything in the air

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:47 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Martin,
I suppose every manager has his favourites.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Funny but reading only came good after we made 2 subs! Daehli & Fabio, we were vunrable because they kept going AWOL up field, and reading were exploiting it. :thumbup:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Funny but reading only came good after we made 2 subs! Daehli & Fabio, we were vunrable because they kept going AWOL up field, and reading were exploiting it. :thumbup:

:laughing6: Yes, we completely lost it when those two came on trying to play some football. Up to then we where in complete control of the most boring ping pong match ever played. Reading is by far the worst team ive seen this year, and City last night was horror. Watford away next? Ohh dear..

Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Funny but reading only came good after we made 2 subs! Daehli & Fabio, we were vunrable because they kept going AWOL up field, and reading were exploiting it. :thumbup:

Are you saying we shouldn't attack when they are down to 10 men? f*cking hell :laughing6: If we look vulnerable playing 11 against 10 then something is wrong with the entire team. And from where i was sat we weren't really in control. We were just lucky last night. Dire game between two poor teams.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Allan, Daehli actual looked well up for it and did not make any mistakes. Fabio did no wrong for the little time he was on.
But if you thinks thats when it went wrong, then what your saying is Slade made a couple of bad decisions?

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:16 pm

A total snoozefest! The only entertainment was watching mats daehli and ravel Morrison warm up at half time.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Tommy2 wrote:A total snoozefest! The only entertainment was watching mats daehli and ravel Morrison warm up at half time.

Funny you should say that when Daehli and Fabio came on, I felt the crowd finally woke up :lol: :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree annis he does nothing for me I would drop as well frustrates me doesn't work hard at all

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Allan, Daehli actual looked well up for it and did not make any mistakes. Fabio did no wrong for the little time he was on.
But if you thinks thats when it went wrong, then what your saying is Slade made a couple of bad decisions?

Why don't people read what is said? When Fabio & daehli came on reading were more dangerous because they both went AWOL in defending! this comment came from Steve mcfail in commentary! Yes Daehli did look up for it, but that Is not what i was commenting on! And if you look at the game after those two came on yes Slade did make mistake. Or do you think we played better with them on pitch? :o

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:

:laughing6: Yes, we completely lost it when those two came on trying to play some football. Up to then we where in complete control of the most boring ping pong match ever played. Reading is by far the worst team ive seen this year, and City last night was horror. Watford away next? Ohh dear..

Well smart arse! After both came on reading looked more dangerous and scored! did we score with them on pitch and with reading down to ten men? :laughing5:
OK victor mildew. :thumbup:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why don't people read what is said? When Fabio & daehli came on reading were more dangerous because they both went AWOL in defending! this comment came from Steve mcfail in commentary! Yes Daehli did look up for it, but that Is not what i was commenting on! And if you look at the game after those two came on yes Slade did make mistake. Or do you think we played better with them on pitch? :o

I never knew Steve said that.

Daehli was given virtually a free rolll as they had 10 players :thumbright:

What your saying Slade made a mistake :shock: :shock:

The second half we just seemed to be laid back over all and never looked like we were trying to increase the score line and we nearly paid the penalty for it.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan, Daehli actual looked well up for it and did mmake any mistakes. Fabio did no wrong for the little time he was on.

The second half we just seemed to be laid back over all and never looked like we were trying to increase the score line and we nearly paid the penalty for it.

Annis had game on radio and whilst you expect city to make most of playing against ten men when those two came on we lost our shape and reading exploited the weakness created on left side! And yes to me Slade made mistake there was no need to change side as we were comfortable until then, if anything change forward as missed so many chances!

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:49 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan, Daehli actual looked well up for it and did mmake any mistakes. Fabio did no wrong for the little time he was on.

Annis had game on radio and whilst you expect city to make most of playing against ten men when those two came on we lost our shape and reading exploited the weakness created on left side! And yes to me Slade made mistake there was no need to change side as we were comfortable until then, if anything change forward as missed so many chances!

Allan, I agree,it 100% changed the shape of our side,but over all we were awful most of the night,but thankfully Reading were worse :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan, I agree,it 100% changed the shape of our side,but over all we were awful most of the night,but thankfully Reading were worse :thumbright: :thumbright:

Yes thats thebpoint i made, but we won and that's what counts, plenty time to improve as league is so open! Maybe we should be playing 451 to accomadate whitts & daehli from start, as personally don't think both can play in same side for 90mins! As neither can defend!! :thumbup:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes thats thebpoint i made, but we won and that's what counts, plenty time to improve as league is so open! Maybe we should be playing 451 to accomadate whitts & daehli from start, as personally don't think both can play in same side for 90mins! As neither can defend!! :thumbup:

Allan, That why I posted this tonight
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150662 :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

To much gloom & doom Annis after all its results that get you promoted not displays! Be fair under malky you had to wonder how we won games at times but it didn't matter as long as we won! Same now but hopefully performances will improve as well! :thumbup:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

To much gloom & doom Annis after all its results that get you promoted not displays! Be fair under malky you had to wonder how we won games at times but it didn't matter as long as we won! Same now but hopefully performances will improve as well! :thumbup:

Malky did it and it was not pretty,but he did it Allan, I use to call them Malkys Trojans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Malky did it and it was not pretty,but he did it Allan, I use to call them Malkys Trojans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

That's the point at end of day couldn't care to much on Performances if we can get the wins! :thumbup:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:18 am

Allan, A WIN IS A WIN, NO MATTER HOW WE GET THEM :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: