Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MASSIVE message to Tan '

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Green wrote:
mallo wrote:
Mr Green wrote:Mallo did your conciounse ever lose u work?

17 years - My heart will always rule my Brain - I,m blue through and through and was devastated over the matter and way it was done but at that time and to this day I was never against VT - people had it in for me and no bollocks to stand up
exactly why club is in a mess

just blue through and through - always will be

but I witnessed innocent people being bullied over colours yesterday

so silly Made me think all this is now getting out of hand -
club are blind to it or ignoring it dividing everyone

but we have a massive following always have done and decided its all gone on far to much now and time to step up to being the real thing that keeps our great club alive -

I would not change then and I would not change now -
My Company work is professional and no one will say any different was the back bone once for club but hay ho Simon Lim had it in for us BLUE :bluescarf:

one persons loss another persons gain ! :bluescarf:

Mallo I'm not questioning your support for city knor your passion for the club, just your timing.

Mallo, has been at the protests and meetings from day one :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Not day 1 of the rebrand

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Who's this Mr Green?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:40 pm

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS ANNIS -------------- WERE COMING TO TAKE OUR CLUB BACK

I,M NOT HIDING THEY CAN ALL MAN UP TO ME ANYTIME

I DON,T DO BULLIES BUT CERTAINLY I WONT BACK DOWN - WHOEVER

NOT PROMOTING ANY TROUBLE - THAT WOULD BE JUST AS BAD AS THE BULLIES - BUT THERE GUTLESS :wave:

Club at present what Club Annis its gone and as been for a while just everyone now seeing at long last :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Mr Green wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Green wrote:
mallo wrote:

17 years - My heart will always rule my Brain - I,m blue through and through and was devastated over the matter and way it was done but at that time and to this day I was never against VT - people had it in for me and no bollocks to stand up

but we have a massive following always have done and decided its all gone on far to much now and time to step up to being the real thing that keeps our great club alive -

My Company work is professional and no one will say any different was the back bone once for club but hay ho Simon Lim had it in for us BLUE :bluescarf:

Mallo I'm not questioning your support for city knor your passion for the club, just your timing.

Mallo, has been at the protests and meetings from day one :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Not day 1 of the rebrand

Listen Tans arselicker, within 2 weeks we had our first meeting organised,we only had 50 at the first meeting,but we have kept going and eventually we are getting there in numbers, :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Who's this Mr Green?

Works for Tan as he wont reveal himself.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Mr Green wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I cant understand so called fans like you sticking up for Tan and having ago at someone like Mallo who is a very very loyal and passionate fan.

Your trying to change the subject from your Dictator Tan :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And for yr info Mallo was told to back Tan or loose the work,Mallo backed the BLUE :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Unbelievable some people. Mallo is diehard ccfc.

Can't understand how some people can still stick up for Tan. As I said in an earlier thread I can't face going again. I may change my mind but yesterday and the White kit hurt as much as rebrand.

I despise tan for destroying an important part of my life. I loved my Saturday's with my boys watching the team I've supported since early 80s. Both my granddads were fans (1 was from port talbot the other from North wales). My dads a fan whose only been once to ccs. I've seen ccfc on 100s of occasions travelling all over country in process. Charlie and Tommy have been with me on many of those journeys. Sadly my 4 year old has been once and he won't go until we are blue.

Tan has destroyed everything about our club. The only thing we have left is our history and great memories.

Silly to deny your 4 year old because u hate the colour red. I'm not to fussed on red but wouldn't deny my kids what they enjoy.Each to their own though.

You clearly have no passion for the bluebirds. I've been an exile since 89. I've brought my boys upto be proud bluebirds and over the years the plastics in their school have always tried taking the piss. However my boys can proudly say that they have followed their team and been to numerous games from league cup ties v burton and Dagenham to The final v Liverpool. They've been to likes of Chippenham and Bath for pre season friendlies. They've travelled to likes of Watford, Arsenal, Bournemouth, Brighton and Wigan to watch their team. They are proud to wear the colour blue and I'm proud that my boys follow the team of their dad, their grandad and their great grandads. That team is Cardiff City the BLUEBIRDS. Not Cardiff city the dragons or Malaysian franchise.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:We need an organised campaign to encourage people not to renew. We've got till February before renewals come out.

How we gonna do it? I'm more than happy to devote a few hours before matchdays distributing leaflets outside the ground.

Something has got to be done

#nobluenorenew :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Loving the OP and loving your "No blue no renew" catchphrase. A big blue banner with the Bluebird and this slogan needs to be done!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:44 pm

mallo wrote:ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS ANNIS -------------- WERE COMING TO TAKE OUR CLUB BACK

I,M NOT HIDING THEY CAN ALL MAN UP TO ME ANYTIME

I DON,T DO BULLIES BUT CERTAINLY I WONT BACK DOWN - WHOEVER

NOT PROMOTING ANY TROUBLE - THAT WOULD BE JUST AS BAD AS THE BULLIES - BUT THERE GUTLESS :wave:

Club at present what Club Annis its gone and as been for a while just everyone now seeing at long last :bluescarf:

Mallo, youve Always been straight talking and no hiding and proud man and family :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Our Club is virtually dead :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:We need an organised campaign to encourage people not to renew. We've got till February before renewals come out.

How we gonna do it? I'm more than happy to devote a few hours before matchdays distributing leaflets outside the ground.

Loving the OP and loving your "No blue no renew" catchphrase. A big blue banner with the Bluebird and this slogan needs to be done!

I second that! a fantastic post Mallo!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Myself and Lewys not renewing next season

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

it was eighty_8 's hashtag. I take no credit :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:53 pm

dibstours wrote:Myself and Lewys not renewing next season

Disgraceful that it's come to this ffs. Diehard fans being alienated #nobluenorenew

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:
dibstours wrote:Myself and Lewys not renewing next season

Disgraceful that it's come to this ffs. Diehard fans being alienated #nobluenorenew

This really is another Sad day :cry: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Just thought I would let you All know,Tans men Dalman and Choo are announcing in January,some cheap season tickets for next season,they are going to say on the official site we know times are hard and we want to thank you for your loyalty.

But uve got to buy them within a couple of months.

Hmmmmmmm

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:03 pm

The will have to be very cheap.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just thought I would let you All know,Tans men Dalman and Choo are announcing in January,some cheap season tickets for next season,they are going to say on the official site we know times are hard and we want to thank you for your loyalty.

Hmmmmmmm

They can stick their tickets where the sun don't shine :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: #nobluenorenew

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just thought I would let you All know,Tans men Dalman and Choo are announcing in January,some cheap season tickets for next season,they are going to say on the official site we know times are hard and we want to thank you for your loyalty.

Hmmmmmmm

NO BLUE NO RENEW

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:13 pm

mallo wrote:

Utmost respect for you Mallo and as a fan who had a refund on my ST when the rebrand was confirmed, I fully support you but what exactly happened yesterday to light your fuse mate?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Tan didn't get a penny off me this season or last season, and he won't get anything from me until he recognises the damage he's done and gets rid of these ridiculous red shirts. Season ticket sales will be lower anyway next season, because all the glory hunters will be gone, they are not going to follow a mid table championship side with no hope of promotion. Not sure if enough of the traditional die hard supporters will take part in a season ticket boycott though, but it will be the only way to have half a chance of getting our club back.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Good post.
I will back this, no renewal until blue

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Got 16 of us who won't be renewing till we are back in Blue with our BLUEBIRD badge. :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:24 pm

will be good to see if all the talk amounts to something

Grown men fighting over red and blue for and against - one I knew got hurt and what was worse in front of kids and woman

No respect - dignity - its like a mini in house war - who can upset each other the most were supposed to be solid as one
not divided and hurting each other

and much more that is what's sparked me off and if I wasn't on bans or so easy to be given bans I would of shouted from the roof a lot sooner but now I just really don't care anymore

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trying not to be silly here but how about on Saturday a full game chant

"No blue no renew

No blue no renew

No blue no renew

No blue no renew"

Ad infinitum (till the end) :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:52 pm

mallo wrote:Grown men fighting over red and blue for and against - one I knew got hurt and what was worse in front of kids and woman

No respect - dignity - its like a mini in house war - who can upset each other the most were supposed to be solid as one
not divided and hurting each other

and much more that is what's sparked me off and if I wasn't on bans or so easy to be given bans I would of shouted from the roof a lot sooner but now I just really don't care anymore

:bluescarf:

Very sad mate and you're not the only one who feels it. Tan's mugged us all and ruined Cardiff City for many of us.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Congratulations Mallo. Your post is honest and passionate.

I was gobsmacked by the latest stab in the back - the strip. It seems that we have to respect one man's superstitions, yet he decides to make the am play in the colour of deadly rivals. He is going out of his way to be vindictive in my opinion.

I live out of Cardiff so can't make about half the games due to work. I don't have a season ticket and to be honest, enjoy moving around the ground to get new perspectives. If there's a boycott of home games, I will respect and support it by staying away.

To be honest, the attendance will drop next year in all probability if there is a mid-table finish. However, the die-hard fans would normally stay through thick and thin. If there is even partial success in getting a boycott, it will make a huge difference.

Good luck with this. It could prove decisive. :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Get rid of that prick Wayne nash to.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:06 am

It's time to ramp it up. Everyone's sick of all the messing about, were ready to put the pressure on the club :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:14 am

evil c wrote:Not only don't renew, when you receive your season ticket application, return it with a note explaining why you're not renewing.i'm sure he'll get the message a lot sooner than just discarding the letter :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Agree......

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I cant understand so called fans like you sticking up for Tan and having ago at someone like Mallo who is a very very loyal and passionate fan.

Your trying to change the subject from your Dictator Tan :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And for yr info Mallo was told to back Tan or loose the work,Mallo backed the BLUE :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

This is absolutely true...Mallo lost out DIRECTLY because of Vincent Tan...FACT! :evil: