Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF CITY FANS SET NOT TO RENEW SEASON TICKETS ON MAS

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:44 pm

I love that people are getting behind this idea, and I hope it really works out.

But for me, I'll be renewing. I went without a season ticket last year, and I honestly just don't want to be in that situation again. Best of luck to everyone, but I personally can't live without being down that stadium every other week.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Ill be renewing,fully respect others point of view though,but I cant turn my back on my local club
When I turn up I still feel im supporting the likes of whitts,marshall,gunnar,ben turner etc who not so long ago got us in thepremiership rather then Mr Tan
I honestly don't think hell care if home attendances plummet sadly

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm

If your not renewing make sure you send the letter template back to the club! :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Only renewed this year as I qualify for seniors rate next year and like my back row seat in 109 .Won't be renewing and if I'm honest can 't see me going down again this season.Just not what I grew up with and seems false

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:56 pm

I won't be renewing. We need as much support as possible for this

Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:21 pm

I'm out had a total guts full of Tan just when you think we cant sink any lower the guy pulls another flanker ( White jerseys Saturday, i am now of the opinion he is playing mind games with the fans so f**k renewing next season.

Oh and i was one of the Red pro rebrand fans a few years ago but not anymore :sad7:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:04 pm

A lot of comments on here about a loss of enjoyment (which is totally justified).

I'm just wondering how much Tan is enjoying the games? Not enough to actually turn up (compare with Chelsea). He can't be enjoying being the owner unless he gets some perverse kick out of "putting his foot down" and watching us all having to swallow each chapter in his master plan. He must feel as welcome as a pork chop at a synagogue.

To be honest, the feeling of control choosing to buy a ticket if I want to is far better than paying way in advance for a season ticket and then feeling you've lost out if you decide to stay away. It's like paying a builder to do your extension in advance. He has no reason to make sure you get the job done to your satisfaction!!

Tan can walk if he wants to. He will lose a fortune and Cardiff Bluebirds will be Cardiff BLUEbirds again :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Been going down there for 50 years but the White kit was the final straw - NOT renewing next year unless we return to blue. Not my club any more - gutted

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Its on the back page of tomorrows Echo....Well Done Mike!

We really need to take this on now and not let it tail off.....time to tell the club Enough is Enough....Respect needs to be earned and so does our hard earned cash! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :old:

Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:22 pm

If we were top by 5 points and playing great football
Would we be having this debate ?
Serious question

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:41 am

moz-dublin wrote:If we were top by 5 points and playing great football
Serious question

There are still those (me included) who would want a return to BLUE whatever the circumstances. In fact, Tan has stated that the only time he will be willing to consider this is if the club is promoted to the PL.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:49 am

moz-dublin wrote:If we were top by 5 points and playing great football
Serious question

Very much doubt it.

This scenario we are going through happens everywhere. When you have 2 parties fighting each other and one of them makes a mistake or struggles the other one goes for the throat. Over the last year Tan has really made a mess of it and I very much doubt he will be able to recover from it. In fact he seems to be helping his demise within the Cardiff City history book.