Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Couple of questions

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Do you think I can send a few invoces in to the Riddler then??

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:54 pm

TNT wrote:
croesybluebird wrote:Further to my post above which was seemingly endorsed by TNT - I think questions need to be asked of Ridsdle as to the points made.

We need some conclusive evidence of the claims being made.

TNT / Annis how can we get straight answers to these questions?

Ridsdale/straight answers you will have more chance of obtaining a photo of the Pope selecting Condoms in Boots.

Seriously thats actually where you all go wrong as Supporters of your Club. Dont go to him, he adores it and then endorses it with the press for his gain.

As Supporters there is not a lot you can really do, unless you unite and protest and demonstrate your feelings to the majority shareholders of your Club. It's simple but always in most cases very effective as shareholders will always consider the opinion of the customers as in a roundabout way it effects their share valuation.

Its in reality down to the shareholders regards Ridsdales position but as many of you have well documented hes surrounded himself with " friendy" shareholders who have obtained their shareholding in return for payment such as how Peter obtained his. So they all just sit and look for the investor to purchase those shares at a higher premium.

It's basically " paper trading" to the detriement of your football club.

For those who may not understand " paper trading" i will try and explain in an easier form.

Bill Blogs, invoices the Club by agreement with Chairman for services supplied ( nothing much really) and in return Chairman offers shares instead and Bill Blogs accepts and becomes a shareholder ( and possibly paid Director)

Chairman sells Club, Shares sold , not bad if you can get in on it!

Now who is on your Board then again?

Ridsdale, well I think we all know about him ( the fella who puts nothing in financially but deems a high salary with large expenses)

Alan Whitley, High legal costs invoiced to his Company, returned payment in shares. Hence 2 shareholding listings, one Company and one personal.

Keith Harris, shares again in return for payment for services supplied/rendered. Whats he actually done for you?

Steve Borley, shares in return for actual investment , and you state this one is set to resign from the board?

TG, well maybe for millions of ringits, in other words 200k but still no share certificate registered so likely not.

Any others?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Paul Guy / Nic Ianacos / Mike Hall - all PMG

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Paul Guy / Nic Ianacos / Mike Hall - all PMG

Thats the non football intrested party is it who have gained a retail park on Council funded land? They will just want a return if so . Are they actually on the board? or just shareholders?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Board - I believe

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:10 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Do you think I can send a few invoces in to the Riddler then??

Depends if you are go to remain loyal to Peter and select his salary for him well. :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Paul Guy and PMG really own the club...they just allow a board of directors to run it for them...takes the spotlight away

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Are we trying to say the malaysians have pulled out ? surley peter would not be able to hold that news from us

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:30 pm

wayne wrote:Are we trying to say the malaysians have pulled out ? surley peter would not be able to hold that news from us

I am not, I thought they were still there hanging by a thread,PR could keep it from us, he is good at that.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm in no doubt Peter reads this board [hello peter]if we hear nothing this week i will start to worry,maybe just a little statement would help from tg wishing us the supporters a happy new year and looking forward to returnig to the cardiff city stadium.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 pm

wayne wrote:I'm in no doubt Peter reads this board [hello peter]if we hear nothing this week i will start to worry,maybe just a little statement would help from tg wishing us the supporters a happy new year and looking forward to returnig to the cardiff city stadium.

Wayne he reads it every day.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wayne wrote:I'm in no doubt Peter reads this board [hello peter]if we hear nothing this week i will start to worry,maybe just a little statement would help from tg wishing us the supporters a happy new year and looking forward to returnig to the cardiff city stadium.

Wayne he reads it every day.

If he do read this every day, he will surely see that there is a lot of concern at the moment. A small statement would help with season tickets in the last couple of days of the current offer I'm sure. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 pm

I'm a little confused here. I don't doubt the likes of Harris, Whitely and Ridsdale himself have received 'shares' as payment in lieu for services rendered to the club.

Whether the payment were value for money is another issue, but why would the payments 'raise eyebrows' and torpedo the investment by the Malaysians?

Surly they could just haggle the share sale price and rid themselves of those people once and for all?

Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:18 am

if riddler fucks this club ill personally put him in cement shoes

the guy is a complete wanker, he talks shit, he eats shit and looks like shit, he's f*cking this club right up!

somone needs to get all this out in the media so all cardiff fans know whats going on, then we need to get togther and fight this crook :evil:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:34 am

Ben wrote:if riddler fucks this club ill personally put him in cement shoes

the guy is a complete wanker, he talks shit, he eats shit and looks like shit, he's f*cking this club right up!

somone needs to get all this out in the media so all cardiff fans know whats going on, then we need to get togther and fight this crook :evil:

Say what you really think Ben!!