Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Can we say there is no news on investment

Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 pm

clarkey wrote:Really enjoyed your input, unfortunaterly jumped up bus organisers have ruined our club with their tongues firmly up management arses and spinning all ridsdales shite

awwww love you, feeling left out? :lol:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm

look forward to meeting you in person one day :lol:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Hope you do stay TNT, the whole point of Annis getting this site together, from what I can understand, was to avoid instances such as these where excellent contributors are bullied off by personal insults. It happened all too often on CCMB, I hope you carry on contributing and ignore any personal insults, hard that it can be at times. I also don't really understand Clarkey's thinly veiled personal insults on a highly respected member, if I'm not being more dull than usual. For God's sake guys, agree to disagree, but let's not let it degenerate to playground namecalling like the other site.
Last edited by saladthedragon on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:12 pm

I agree with the above post from STD (Ooooh dear, just realised what that abbreviated to! :lol: ) but still wonder why TNT doesn't just come out and say who he is rather than hide behind a delivery firms name?

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Yeah, I noticed it for the first time a few months ago thanks to some kind hearted soul on CCMB, can't be bothered to change my username, was just hoping no-one else would be as unkind as to point it out (again)!!!

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:25 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Yeah, I noticed it for the first time a few months ago thanks to some kind hearted soul on CCMB, can't be bothered to change my username, was just hoping no-one else would be as unkind as to point it out (again)!!!
:lol: ;)

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:05 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Hope you do stay TNT, the whole point of Annis getting this site together, from what I can understand, was to avoid instances such as these where excellent contributors are bullied off by personal insults. It happened all too often on CCMB, I hope you carry on contributing and ignore any personal insults, hard that it can be at times. I also don't really understand Clarkey's thinly veiled personal insults on a highly respected member, if I'm not being more dull than usual. For God's sake guys, agree to disagree, but let's not let it degenerate to playground namecalling like the other site.

Im simply saying how can anyone claim credibility when it could be anyone friend or foe. I have no faith in PR, DJ, but mostly fear Paul Guy and his PMG set up. What corky is saying the reactions of TNT posts have been quite alarming and certainly have not helped our club and I agree.Under his disclosed status ie. unknown they should be treated with a pinch of Salt.If thats name calling then I,m sorry.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 pm

herefordblue wrote:i may be a bit naieve here but is there any chance tnt is sam?

no your not its either sam or one of his family

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 am

Tony, having read your post in full, I think Steve answers one or 2 points, while I feel I have covered other points previously. I make no apologies for re-iterating with substantial proof that Peter Ridsdale is a liar. That his financial mismanagement of the club is little better than Sams is an invonvenient truth also. The only good thing he has done is deliver the stadium, though rightly or wrongly, it is felt Micky Mouse could have fronted the deal so long as Sam wasn't wearing the costume. He's sevred his purpose, but the sooner he goes with his 30 pieces of silver, the better.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 am

Corky, I think you have to open your eyes more mate, PR has played us for fools far to long.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 am

mallo wrote:dj out now !

Mallo, he should of gone a long long time ago.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:57 am

Annis, He just loves publicity and the platform to get his spin across...I don't talk to the bloke other than at meetings twice or three times a year. Peter Ridsdale is a clever bloke who takes a lot of credit for good things and blames others for bad things....You talk to him five/six times a week?

The problem you get with a messageboard is that it is a public open forum and open to anonymous users. often with multiple usernames who are then in a position to peddle their views in a manner of ways to suit their opinions...that is what this thread was about, a reminder to readers that views are just that...views, and not necessarily fact.

My actual view on things if you want me to be 100% truthful is that a number of things are not right at the club.

I will list them in another thread/

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 am

Merlin wrote:I agree with the above post from STD (Ooooh dear, just realised what that abbreviated to! :lol: ) but still wonder why TNT doesn't just come out and say who he is rather than hide behind a delivery firms name?

TNT had informed us that he is a chairman or ex chairman of a football club. Even if he is the ex chairman he is still involved with the club so has to be careful in what he says.