Re: ' THIS TUESDAY IN THE HIGH COURT VINCENT TAN '

Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:58 pm

I hope they both LOSE

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Can't imagine tan going there without a plan or something concrete, Its more a case of will he get what he wants out of the court?

He wants to know 100% on record who langstone is once and for all, it seems like. They will have to tell the court the make up of the dodgy company for get any verdict

But why?

Wouldn't the Judge simply ask why didn't Tan find this out before entering into contract?

He has already accepted liability and paid substantial amount off what is owed.

The whole affair ,stinks Langston are dodgy as f**k with Sam up to his neck in it. In the last court case the judge said he thought Sam was langstone and if it went to court at a later date then it would be disclosed ,I think there is more to this than meets the eye we will find out on Tuesday unless Sam takes less money to settle ? Hmmmmm

There is almost certainly more to Langston than meets the eye but that doesn't mean they are proven as dodgy or have done anything wrong. It could simply be that there was a confidentiality clause when they agreed to lend the money to CCFC.

I have always believed that Sam is only a small part of Langston with the rest made up from a consortium of family members and middle eastern businessmen.

The fact Sam is willing to go back to court (he is suing Tan) shows that he is not really bothered by any outing of his involvement.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Can't imagine tan going there without a plan or something concrete, Its more a case of will he get what he wants out of the court?

He wants to know 100% on record who langstone is once and for all, it seems like. They will have to tell the court the make up of the dodgy company for get any verdict

But why?

Wouldn't the Judge simply ask why didn't Tan find this out before entering into contract?

The whole affair ,stinks Langston are dodgy as f**k with Sam up to his neck in it. In the last court case the judge said he thought Sam was langstone and if it went to court at a later date then it would be disclosed ,I think there is more to this than meets the eye we will find out on Tuesday unless Sam takes less money to settle ? Hmmmmm

There is almost certainly more to Langston than meets the eye but that doesn't mean they are proven as dodgy or have done anything wrong. It could simply be that there was a confidentiality clause when they agreed to lend the money to CCFC.

I have always believed that Sam is only a small part of Langston with the rest made up from a consortium of family members and middle eastern businessmen.

The fact Sam is willing to go back to court (he is suing Tan) shows that he is not really bothered by any outing of his involvement.
talk is that some of them shouldn't of been involved tho ie Ron nodes

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

But why?

Knowing who they are is not that easy as we have found out past 7yrs or so, why dont you think sam doesnt want anyone to know who Langston really are? :old:

The original loan could have included an anonymity clause. Wouldn't be unusual and wouldn't make anything 'dodgy'

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

But why?

Knowing who they are is not that easy as we have found out past 7yrs or so, why dont you think sam doesnt want anyone to know who Langston really are? :old:

The original loan could have included an anonymity clause. Wouldn't be unusual and wouldn't make anything 'dodgy'

probably right but that begs the question why? after all only lending it to a football club not the mafia!!!! :laughing6:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Wez, No one wants to slag Our own Club Cardiff City down as you continuously say? ? ?

I've always said this and stand by it :bluescarf: "I SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB / NOT THE REGIME / THEY COME AND GO" :bluescarf:

Also I thought you might like to know your mate Vincent Tan I believe is under investigation by both the Footballl League and WELSH FA

At the Shareholders meeting, us shareholders were given a 9 page dossier on Tans running of our club by another Shareholder , I think you will find that everything Weve said will be shown as the truth.
And finally you will come to your senses regarding your mate Tan.

I can understand you were not involved watching City during the stripping of our identity, but if you had beeb watching City then,you might understand how badly he has hurt our club.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

But why?

probably right but that begs the question why? after all only lending it to a football club not the mafia!!!! :laughing6:

Who knows maybe like lottery winners they don't want a floods of begging letters from other clubs :lol: . On a more sensible level most people simply don't want the business as public knowledge, I mean if I lend £24m to a mate do I really have to tell everyone ;)

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Wez, No one wants to slag Our own Club Cardiff City down as you continuously say? ? ?

I've always said this and stand by it :bluescarf: "I SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB / NOT THE REGIME / THEY COME AND GO" :bluescarf:

Also I thought you might like to know your mate Vincent Tan I believe is under investigation by both the Footballl League and WELSH FA

At the Shareholders meeting, us shareholders were given a 9 page dossier on Tans running of our club by another Shareholder , I think you will find that everything Weve said will be shown as the truth.

This thread is about your mate Sam who done very well out of Cardiff city taking tan/club to court again , ,if he gets the remaining payment he made millions out of us and in sure he done a lot worse than tan in running the club
Last edited by wez1927 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

But why?

Who knows maybe like lottery winners they don't want a floods of begging letters from other clubs :lol: . On a more sensible level most people simply don't want the business as public knowledge, I mean if I lend £24m to a mate do I really have to tell everyone ;)

its more than one person its a group of people belonging to an edge fund!! still doesnt answer why the secrecy?

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Wez, No one wants to slag Our own Club Cardiff City down as you continuously say? ? ?

I can understand you were not involved watching City during the stripping of our identity, but if you had beeb watching City then,you might understand how badly he has hurt our club.

Now you've made that statment back it up ,what illegally has he done wrong ????????

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:43 pm

wez1927 wrote:

This thread is about your mate Sam who done very well out of Cardiff city taking tan/club to court again , ,if he gets the remaining payment he made millions out of us and in sure he done a lot worse than tan in running the club

Your forgetting something, he's not taking it off Cardiff City, Langston lent the money in the first place and it was stated from day one it was a loan.
Also who else wanted City at Ninian Park in the 4th Division days please tell me?

As to tan, it was stated to us, that Tan was giving Cardiff City £100million.

Wez, you wait to see you the dossier been sent around/given to the Authorities, about the last 5 years from with in the club,from bullying,threats,blackmail etc etc :o :shock: I will leave it there.

As to this Court Case, lets see the outcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wez, No one wants to slag Our own Club Cardiff City down as you continuously say? ? ?

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:On the way to the game yesterday we were talking about this and wondered when we would hear more. Unless Tan has a right old rabbit in the hat it is hard to understand how he hopes to defend this?

The 2008 Court case has nothing to do with this dispute as a new agreement was drawn up 2 years ago. So the issue has to be a breach of contract on the behalf of Tan unless he has some very compelling evidence we don't know about.

Tony, I honestly see Tan losing this as he signed and spent over a £1mill looking for any wrong doings.

Tan tried to not pay the Riddler,DJ,Ole etc and all have now been paid.

Its going to be interesting and I would like it finally over once and for all, for the good of Cardiff City, No one else :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis same here the Langston issue has hung around for far too long now. It is hard to believe but under the old agreement Langston had to be paid in full by this New Year's Eve (2016) and that agreement was made 2004!

The only reason I can think is by delaying payment to Langston the monies saved would not count as expenditure for the club in the accounts. The reason was to portray the club as profitable and hence Financial Fair Play and avoiding a transfer embargo.

Complete speculation on my part but if that is the case then Tan should start repaying as he will lose in court and Langston will be awarded damages including Consequential loss like interest etc.

Tony, You never know you could be right? interesting :ayatollah:

I think Tony may have struck on something here! ;)

What dance a sudden last-minute 'settlement' now the FFP stuff has hit us?

I sort of hope he (Tony) is right and we can all move on once and for all! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your forgetting something, he's not taking it off Cardiff City, Langston lent the money in the first place and it was stated from day one it was a loan.
Also who else wanted City at Ninian Park in the 4th Division days please tell me?

Wez, you wait to see you the dossier been sent around/given to the Authorities, about the last 5 years from with in the club,from bullying,threats,blackmail etc etc :o :shock: I will leave it there.

The 24 million including Sam's costs ie his wages ,his brothers wages ,as consultancy fees come on Annis you know he never spent a penny of his own money on us he has it all back ten fold

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Now you've made that statment back it up ,what illegally has he done wrong ????????

Wez,Just stating what we've all been given and its been given to the Authorities (30 Shareholders all had copies)plus Keith Morgans/Trust/Vince Alm etc

Not for me to give out until its been totally investigated as I never put it together, or gave it out or can back it up as I don't work for the club and was not involved in any of it,the contents are now under investigation.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:52 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

The 24 million including Sam's costs ie his wages ,his brothers wages ,as consultancy fees come on Annis you know he never spent a penny of his own money on us he has it all back ten fold

Keith Morgan will support me on this, Sam put £3.5mill of his own money in our club which at the time was worthless.

You've not answered one of my questions? ? ??

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Keith Morgan will support me on this, Sam put £3.5mill of his own money in our club which at the time was worthless.

He has had that back Annis ,tan said he would invest 100 million if we turned to red which he did ,he then said he would loan us 50 million More intrest free which he has ,at the moment he hasn't taking a penny out of Cardiff city ? Kieth confirmed when tan took over Cardiff were 60+ million in debt to a range of people now the money is just owed primarily to our owner ,financially probably the safest weve been in years ,so this dossier shows bullying or alagations of illegal wrong doing ? Or is it sour grapes from former employees

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

He has had that back Annis ,tan said he would invest 100 million if we turned to red which he did ,he then said he would loan us 50 million More intrest free which he has ,at the moment he hasn't taking a penny out of Cardiff city ? Kieth confirmed when tan took over Cardiff were 60+ million in debt to a range of people now the money is just owed primarily to our owner ,financially probably the safest weve been in years ,so this dossier shows bullying or alagations of illegal wrong doing ? Or is it sour grapes from former employees

Wez, All I will say is, We shall wait and see, hopefully the truth will finally come out :thumbright: :thumbright:

I answer every question, all you do is ask another one and another one,but never ever agree even if your proven wrong on your Tan mate, at least I always have admitted Sam did many mistakes and he has.
Yet your mate Tan, tore our club apart and destroyed its soul.

You've not answered one of my questions? ? ??? ?

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez, All I will say is, We shall wait and see, hopefully the truth will finally come out :thumbright: :thumbright:

I answer every question, all you do is ask another one and another one,but never ever agree even if your proven wrong on your Tan mate, at least I always have admitted Sam did many mistakes and he has.

I've answered every one ,I just don't agree with you :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:20 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: ALL I WILL SAY IS MOST OF TANS FOLLOWERS/GLORY HUNTERS HAVE SUDDENLY VANISHED/THE ONLY ONES LEFT WHO SUPPORT TAN,ARE THOSE THAT NEVER HAD TO ENDURE THOSE HORRIBLE YEARS OF THE DESPICABLE REBRAND :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And Ive Always followed/supported/turned up to see Cardiff City No matter who the Owner/Manager is or how bad the results are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: ALL I WILL SAY IS MOST OF TANS FOLLOWERS/GLORY HUNTERS HAVE SUDDENLY VANISHED/THE ONLY ONES LEFT WHO SUPPORT TAN, THOSE THAT NEVER HAD TO ENDURE THOSE HORRIBLE YEARS OF THE DESPICABLE REBRAND :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And Ive Always followed/supported/turned up to see Cardiff City No matter who the Owner/Manager is or how bad the results are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Annis I think you contridict your self terible in different posts :lol: ,so on one hand your saying true supporters are not coming down coz of tan now your saying they are glory hunters ? It doesn't effect me one bit who supports the club coz I always have and will do whoever the owners are most of my friends who I sit with down ccs don't give a Shit about who owns the club ,how much debt we are in etc ,they are just Cardiff city fans

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:34 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: ALL I WILL SAY IS MOST OF TANS FOLLOWERS/GLORY HUNTERS HAVE SUDDENLY VANISHED/THE ONLY ONES LEFT WHO SUPPORT TAN, THOSE THAT NEVER HAD TO ENDURE THOSE HORRIBLE YEARS OF THE DESPICABLE REBRAND :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Annis I think you contridict your self terible in different posts :lol: ,so on one hand your saying true supporters are not coming down coz of tan now your saying they are glory hunters ? It doesn't effect me one bit who supports the club coz I always have and will do whoever the owners are most of my friends who I sit with down ccs don't give a Shit about who owns the club ,how much debt we are in etc ,they are just Cardiff city fans

READ Wez, Plus you've still not answered one question from start to finish :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:37 pm

As to this Court Case, lets see the outcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
The 24 million including Sam's costs ie his wages ,his brothers wages ,as consultancy fees come on Annis you know he never spent a penny of his own money on us he has it all back ten fold[/quote]

You've not answered one of my questions? ? ??[/quote]
He has had that back Annis ,tan said he would invest 100 million if we turned to red which he did ,he then said he would loan us 50 million More intrest free which he has ,at the moment he hasn't taking a penny out of Cardiff city ? Kieth confirmed when tan took over Cardiff were 60+ million in debt to a range of people now the money is just owed primarily to our owner ,financially probably the safest weve been in years ,so this dossier shows bullying or alagations of illegal wrong doing ? Or is it sour grapes from former employees[/quote],

You've not answered one of my questions? ? ??? ?[/quote]
I've answered every one ,I just don't agree with you :lol:[/quote]

And Ive Always followed/supported/turned up to see Cardiff City No matter who the Owner/Manager is or how bad the results are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:[/quote]
Annis I think you contridict your self terible in different posts :lol: ,so on one hand your saying true supporters are not coming down coz of tan now your saying they are glory hunters ? It doesn't effect me one bit who supports the club coz I always have and will do whoever the owners are most of my friends who I sit with down ccs don't give a Shit about who owns the club ,how much debt we are in etc ,they are just Cardiff city fans[/quote]

READ Wez, Plus you've still not answered one question from start to finish :roll: :roll: :roll:

And Ive Always followed/supported/turned up to see Cardiff City No matter who the Owner/Manager is or how bad the results are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:[/quote]
Like I said I have answered but you don't agree ,READ my responses :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:39 pm

wez1927 wrote:Your forgetting something, he's not taking it off Cardiff City, Langston lent the money in the first place and it was stated from day one it was a loan.

The 24 million including Sam's costs ie his wages ,his brothers wages ,as consultancy fees come on Annis you know he never spent a penny of his own money on us he has it all back ten fold[/quote]

He has had that back Annis ,tan said he would invest 100 million if we turned to red which he did ,he then said he would loan us 50 million More intrest free which he has ,at the moment he hasn't taking a penny out of Cardiff city ? Kieth confirmed when tan took over Cardiff were 60+ million in debt to a range of people now the money is just owed primarily to our owner ,financially probably the safest weve been in years ,so this dossier shows bullying or alagations of illegal wrong doing ? Or is it sour grapes from former employees[/quote],

Annis I think you contridict your self terible in different posts :lol: ,so on one hand your saying true supporters are not coming down coz of tan now your saying they are glory hunters ? It doesn't effect me one bit who supports the club coz I always have and will do whoever the owners are most of my friends who I sit with down ccs don't give a Shit about who owns the club ,how much debt we are in etc ,they are just Cardiff city fans[/quote]

Like I said I have answered but you don't agree ,READ my responses :lol:[/quote]

You don't about your mate Tan. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Your forgetting something, he's not taking it off Cardiff City, Langston lent the money in the first place and it was stated from day one it was a loan.

Like I said I have answered but you don't agree ,READ my responses :lol:[/quote]

You don't about your mate Tan. :lol: :lol:[/quote]
I have ,hes invested 150 million in,as of today as he said he would ?

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:50 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You don't about your mate Tan. :lol: :lol:[/quote]
I have ,hes invested 150 million in,as of today as he said he would ?[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Fair play to Tan for paying any of it, debt made by a previous owner who is the face of the company, dodgy as hell. Think that would rub me up the wrong way as well.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:39 pm

My only hope from this is that it's sorted without any further damage is done to our club.

Somehow I doubt it.
Either it'll get dragged out or mean that our club is drained of further funds.

I've got a bad feeling- too many disappointments in the past.

No wonder people are turning their backs, we've been a play thing for rich nut cases for so long.

One other thing. Not all successful businessmen are good businessmen. Many are just lucky.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Annis

Two questions

1) where is the hearing being held ( I.e. which High Court ?)

2) who are Langston suing? Is it Vincent Tan personally, Cardiff City Football Club Limited or it's Holding company?

If I have the details, I might either attend myself if in London on Tuesday or ask one of my colleagues in my London office to do so.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:33 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:Annis

Two questions

1) where is the hearing being held ( I.e. which High Court ?)

2) who are Langston suing? Is it Vincent Tan personally, Cardiff City Football Club Limited or it's Holding company?

If I have the details, I might either attend myself if in London on Tuesday or ask one of my colleagues in my London office to do so.

Keith, Ive not really asked just know its in London.

Langston have put Vincent Tans name on the suing,but of course Cardiff City are also on the writ,

The South Wales Echo have now copied our article :lol:

Cardiff City FC set for £6.7million High Court battle with former owner Sam Hammam this week
13:39, 24 JAN 2016

BY PAUL ABBANDONATO

Hammam and Bluebirds in fresh legal dispute as thorny issue of Langston loan notes rears its head once more with court case pending on Tuesday

Vincent Tan and Sam Hammam are set to have their respective views represented in the High Court

Cardiff City's historical battle with former owner Sam Hammam over the controversial Langston loan notes is set to hit the High Court again this week.

WalesOnline understands Hammam is demanding payment of what he claims is an outstanding £6.7million sum and the matter will go before a judge in London.

The Bluebirds have previously held back on certain payments while they have demanded to know more about the identity of Swiss-based company Langston.

We understand the Bluebirds hierarchy are hoping the court case gives them the opportunity to nail down the detail they are seeking.

The matter comes to a head six months after Michael Filiou, Hammam's representative on the Cardiff board, was unanimously voted off last summer. He had spent two years as a Bluebirds director.

The original debt of £24m was in the form of loan notes issued by The Langston Corporation when Hammam was owner of the club. It was an issue for Vincent Tan when he took charge of the club himself.

In 2013 Cardiff and Hammam announced an amicable resolution to the debt issue, with £15m to be paid up front, the rest in quarterly installments, Hammam getting a role with the club as part of the settlement and Filiou taking up a seat on the board.

However, the matter has subsequently stalled and Hammam is believed to be asking for the remainder of the £6.7m to be paid.

Bluebirds lawyers will be in court to forcibly argue the case on behalf of the club. Neither owner Tan, chairman Mehmet Dalman nor chief executive Ken Choo are expected to be present.

Cardiff City chiefs spent nearly £3million on agents feesCardiff City chairman Mehmet Dalman wants to know more about Langston
Dalman has previously defended the club stalling on some quarterly payments to Langston, saying: “It is bad governance not knowing who is the owner of a debt we are trying to honour. Right at the moment I want to know who it is.”

Cardiff hope the High Court case gives them that opportunity as the ongoing saga takes yet another twist, while Hammam's lawyers will argue for payment.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:43 pm

Langston charged 8% interest didnt they.
Sam ran out of money thats where the riddler came in.
Kav was shipped out on an helicopter to wigan ,
We didnt have a pot to piss in when we reached the play offs,TJ got us through that one.
its like a never ending soap opera
:bluebird: