Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " 2016/17 SEASON TICKET PRICES CONFIRMED "

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:02 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Prices are a lot better, more reasonable.

llan bluebird wrote:One by one the stay aways excuses are falling….

Back to the Ninian for me and the kids

Well done city…..

Why do they need an excuse, if they don't want to go then they don't have to go. I don't understand this kind of pressure some people feel they want to put on fans to go.

Spot on mate.
Hate this type of - I'm better than you attitude because I go to every game and hence your a plastic shit.

If they never came on here with why there not going down every 5mins no one would have nothing to react too .Never seen any of excuses when in premier and I certainly don't have better than you attitude just sick of all the negativity with certain fans mate :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Last edited by Johnny Boy on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Fair play to the club those are excellent prices, never been a better incentive to renew. Well done Cardiff City FC :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Mr Shed wrote:Lower Ninian stand

2015/16 £345 for me £156 for the boy Total £501
2016/17 £299 for me £49 for the boy Total £348
2017/18 Total £348
2018/19 Total £348

Can not argue with those

The club seem to be going in the right direction hopefully get a few more season ticket holders next season.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:15 pm

The club have learnt some harsh lessons, they are now giving something back. Our club is on our way back. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :thumbup:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:18 pm

Can't argue with the price and 2 yr freeze! I'm happy with the price! Slightly disappointed that they didn't reward the fans who stuck by the club this season and so many yrs prior. Those who couldn't be bothered this year still get the same as the loyal fans who have turned up this season!

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:19 pm

Stringfellow wrote:The club have learnt some harsh lessons, they are now giving something back. Our club is on our way back. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :thumbup:

Well said mate :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:01 pm

good response from the club. I'm in the Ninian so zone 4 I think, still a price drop from last year and a very good long term price freeze.

just need to sort ISIS/Palestine/the weather/my grotty neighbour, and I'll be renewing for sure... ;)

CTID

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Can't argue with the price and 2 yr freeze! I'm happy with the price! Slightly disappointed that they didn't reward the fans who stuck by the club this season and so many yrs prior. Those who couldn't be bothered this year still get the same as the loyal fans who have turned up this season!

I think they have rewarded us - by this price reduction and price freeze.

I for one are grateful for what I'm given rather than always wanting more. It's just too negative a thought process, it just drags you down cos you'll never ever be happy enough.

Surely watching the City has taught us that?

:thumbup:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:07 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Can't argue with the price and 2 yr freeze! I'm happy with the price! Slightly disappointed that they didn't reward the fans who stuck by the club this season and so many yrs prior. Those who couldn't be bothered this year still get the same as the loyal fans who have turned up this season!

I think they have rewarded us - by this price reduction and price freeze.

I for one are grateful for what I'm given rather than always wanting more. It's just too negative a thought process, it just drags you down cos you'll never ever be happy enough.

Surely watching the City has taught us that?

:thumbup:

I also meant to add that I for one would welcome more fans attending, so if this is what it takes to get more bums on seats then I'm all for it.

Anyhow CTID

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:16 pm

THANKS TO VINCE ALM & THE SUPPORTERS CLUB FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK IN GETTING THIS ACHIEVED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THANKS TO VINCE ALM & THE SUPPORTERS CLUB FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK IN GETTING THIS ACHIEVED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fantastic achievement - and the Trust contributed too, along with many others both in the fan base and the club.

It's all of us together that has the best chance of getting what we all want.

Good day for the City. :bluebird:

Forever Blue wrote:THANKS TO VINCE ALM & THE SUPPORTERS CLUB FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK IN GETTING THIS ACHIEVED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:ayatollah:

worcester_ccfc wrote:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Great incentives from the Club and great prices. Well done to them :ayatollah:

But from a personal point of view, need to work out whether I can justify a season ticket at the moment due to work.

Would love nothing more than to be able to go to every game, home and away, but unfortunately not possible at moment.

So need to work out whether it's worth it for myself, but the club couldn't have done much better here :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Thanks for avoiding mentioning the Supporters Trust involvement Annis!

The Trust has had two recent meetings at the club with club board members and the CEO sitting down and working out how this pricing structure might be applied without costing the club badly needed income.
Similar meetings discussed the timing of the recently announced debt to equity and debt write off issues (although the large extent of the former was far greater than was suggested might happen in the very short term)

Keith

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:47 pm

Well done to all who have helped agree these prices.

Price reductions..pay monthly..cheap kids...student offers...price freeze

This is just about the best deal on offer at any championship club..

.lets just hope people respond by buying..no more excuses ..over to us the fans to respond

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:50 pm

Only £99 for me so happy with that

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:54 pm

£99 student pricing! Definitely renewing at that price. Dunno if I should keep my seat in the Canton. Whats the Ninian like?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Will this give the attendances a boost? Or will people still stay away?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:56 pm

cityblue wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:How much were they in the canton last season?

£365 + admin fees for finance option if i remember right

Ticket in canton end was £345 as just checked on ticketing online.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Got your wish well done to you annis as well

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:04 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:What zone is the canton?

Green section £299 for adult season ticket about £46 cheaper than last season.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:05 pm

llanishen bluebird wrote:Will this give the attendances a boost? Or will people still stay away?
It will firstly achieve the retention of the current customers which for me was really important, I have my own business and first thing you do is look after what you got first, then build from there. I firmly believe we will see an increase but lot still depends on this season and how it plays out, also we know what people are like especially City fans. Come mid March if even a chance of promotion and premiership football for them prices the panic button will be pushed.

While it's unlikely, don't ever rule out anything with this crazy team we all love.b :thumbup:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Totally agree :ayatollah: Absolutely superb prices well done all. My son turns 16 in September but his price is still cheaper than his u 16 this year. And 2 year price freeze to go with it. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Full credit and thanks to Vince Alm and his team, as well as those at Cardiff City FC who listens and acted, including Vincent Tan :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:16 pm

You watch some of the stay aways will be complaining that they should be paid by the club to watch :laughing6: . As has been said their excuses are diminishing by the week! But they probably would force themselves to go back if we hit the Premier League(wankers)

Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:58 pm

I agree, great prices, I won't be buying one myself, but fair play to the Club.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Excellent pricing structure and well done to Vince Alm and the supporters club for helping get this achieved.

Well done to the club on listening and acting.

A huge decrease in my my two tickets for my daughter and myself.

I believe I paid £419 for my season ticket and £229 for my daughter this season.

The fact I get wet in the row I currently sit, by moving forward two rows I can pay £299 for mine and £49 for my daughter.

Saving of £300 nearly halves our season ticket price, plus a two year price freeze on top of that.

Well pleased :D :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:47 pm

The goodness keeps coming and coming. :D :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 pm

But Tan hasn't paid the debt off... Oh no he has. But it's just too expensive, I can't afford it.... Oh wait they've reduced the prices. Um... I'll think of something why I can't go, give me a few hours.