Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW/ OPINION " TODAY CARDIFF CITY'S HOME RUN "

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:29 pm

mallo wrote:Bristol derby match will be very exciting and much win game for both teams - I can see it probably being the best game of the season - well done Cardiff city and the fans are creeping back slowly - :bluescarf: :old:

Mallo, can't wait,for me best game of the season to look forward to :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Great result, things can only get better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What a great job Slade is doing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MY VIEW/ OPINION " CARDIFF CITY"S HOME RUN "

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Great win and great day :ayatollah:

Three points off the top six, and I think we deserved it today. Preston did very little with their possession.

Working for Bristol City, so next one for me is Leeds a week on Tuesday :ayatollah: :sladein:

Ned, could Wembley see City come May?

My pre-season prediction was promotion via the play-offs. On the negative side I have only got our finishing position right once in the last 10 years! :roll:

However, that was 2013 when I predicted we would go up as Champions :thumbup: So you never know.... :happy1:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Great result, things can only get better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What a great job Slade is doing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mason, he's proved us all wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Great win and great day :ayatollah:

Three points off the top six, and I think we deserved it today. Preston did very little with their possession.

Working for Bristol City, so next one for me is Leeds a week on Tuesday :ayatollah: :sladein:

Ned, could Wembley see City come May?

My pre-season prediction was promotion via the play-offs. On the negative side I have only got our finishing position right once in the last 10 years! :roll:

However, that was 2013 when I predicted we would go up as Champions :thumbup: So you never know.... :happy1:

:lol:

Tony, I will just look at the positive side :lol: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Great win. With still a realistic chance of getting in the play off maybe the club should do something to fill the ground with 6 home games left to push us on. Like £10 a adult, £5 oap and youngsters. Giving current season ticket holders a pro rata discount to use in the club shop, Full the ground and get promoted :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Great win feels like we are on the up as a club it's taken a long time but I personally feel a lot better about us now that the financial things have improved .
I think the home form is good bit more consistent and we'll have a good chance of the playoffs it's anyone's from there .

Bristol away next love beating the wurzels lets hope we all happy come next Saturday.
Well done city :ayatollah:

It really does feel good again :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Bristol City is going to be tough

Can not wait for Bristol now!

Nor me and the atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Enjoyed today's game again :ayatollah: Looking forward to Bristol next week but as you said will be a tough match. But, if we can get the 3 points it will put us right on track for the next 2 home games Leeds Tuesday and Ipswich Saturday. You must fancy us at home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:24 pm

Ackers wrote:Great win. With still a realistic chance of getting in the play off maybe the club should do something to fill the ground with 6 home games left to push us on. Like £10 a adult, £5 oap and youngsters. Giving current season ticket holders a pro rata discount to use in the club shop, Full the ground and get promoted :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Ackers,we really do have a chance now :ayatollah:

I don't mind them letting 5,000 kids in every home game free as they are our future and I want South Wales to be Blue :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:26 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Great win feels like we are on the up as a club it's taken a long time but I personally feel a lot better about us now that the financial things have improved .
I think the home form is good bit more consistent and we'll have a good chance of the playoffs it's anyone's from there .

Bristol away next love beating the wurzels lets hope we all happy come next Saturday.

Enjoyed today's game again :ayatollah: Looking forward to Bristol next week but as you said will be a tough match. But, if we can get the 3 points it will put us right on track for the next 2 home games Leeds Tuesday and Ipswich Saturday. You must fancy us at home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes starting to get really exciting now and if we won at Bristol City, I would expect 20,000 plus at home to Leeds United :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes starting to get really exciting now and if we won at Bristol City, I would expect 20,000 plus at home to Leeds United :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

I would love to agree with you 20 000 Tuesday night would be immense but??..

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ackers wrote:Great win. With still a realistic chance of getting in the play off maybe the club should do something to fill the ground with 6 home games left to push us on. Like £10 a adult, £5 oap and youngsters. Giving current season ticket holders a pro rata discount to use in the club shop, Full the ground and get promoted :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

I don't mind them letting 5,000 kids in every home game free as they are our future and I want South Wales to be Blue :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Exactly Annis. Fill the ground, get the atmosphere up and get the kids in. Surly thats better than looking at a half empty ground and those red seats.

Going off on a tangent. The soon those red seats are filled or replaced the better. They are just a reminder of the crazy rebrand that everyone would like to forget. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Exactly just fill the ground. I a season ticket holder but teach in a school who had 50 free tickets and all the parents and kids I saw today loved it and can't wait to come back with a couple inboxing me for the prices of season tickets and stuff. Great move by the club. I know the schools have options for reduced rate tickets again for 3 games this season but if they aren't selling let the kids in free again. It was great to see the grandstand and family stand 3/4 full again.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:47 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Playing Leeds United,Leeds will bring 2,500, Surely we could get 17,500???

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Norman146 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Exactly just fill the ground. I a season ticket holder but teach in a school who had 50 free tickets and all the parents and kids I saw today loved it and can't wait to come back with a couple inboxing me for the prices of season tickets and stuff. Great move by the club. I know the schools have options for reduced rate tickets again for 3 games this season but if they aren't selling let the kids in free again. It was great to see the grandstand and family stand 3/4 full again.

Both are you are spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The positivity is building so if we can keep it going in Bristol. Then I guess it is a possibility :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:18 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The positivity is building so if we can keep it going in Bristol. Then I guess it is a possibility :ayatollah:

We have 260,000 City Fans on our fan base, they surely have to appear for one game a season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We have 260,000 City Fans on our fan base, they surely have to appear for one game a season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You would expect so! The closer we get to play offs the more the crowd will increase regardless of previous excuses :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:43 am

Gwentbluebird
The positivity is building so if we can keep it going in Bristol. Then I guess it is a possibility :ayatollah:[/quote]

We have 260,000 City Fans on our fan base, they surely have to appear for one game a season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

You would expect so! The closer we get to play offs the more the crowd will increase regardless of previous excuses :bluescarf:[/quote]

Correct as they have now got everything they want, so soon the glory hunters will return if we get in the top 6, be nice if they came a bit earlier :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:Gwentbluebird

We have 260,000 City Fans on our fan base, they surely have to appear for one game a season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

You would expect so! The closer we get to play offs the more the crowd will increase regardless of previous excuses :bluescarf:[/quote]

Correct as they have now got everything they want, so soon the glory hunters will return if we get in the top 6, be nice if they came a bit earlier :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Annis, it could be a big say in some ST sales also. At those prices "glory hunters" may take a chance and buy early for the price freeze.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:16 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:

Correct as they have now got everything they want, so soon the glory hunters will return if we get in the top 6, be nice if they came a bit earlier :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Annis, it could be a big say in some ST sales also. At those prices "glory hunters" may take a chance and buy early for the price freeze.[/quote]

Im hoping the cheap season tickets,get us 15,000 for next season and if we can just get in that top 6,then South Wales will be buzzing again :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

You would expect so! The closer we get to play offs the more the crowd will increase regardless of previous excuses :bluescarf:

Annis, it could be a big say in some ST sales also. At those prices "glory hunters" may take a chance and buy early for the price freeze.[/quote]

Im hoping the cheap season tickets,get us 15,000 for next season and if we can just get in that top 6,then South Wales will be buzzing again :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:[/quote]

I hope so :thumbright: Let's roll on to Bristol and with 1400 of us surely we can help make a bit of atmosphere for our team :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:23 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

Correct as they have now got everything they want, so soon the glory hunters will return if we get in the top 6, be nice if they came a bit earlier :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im expecting the atmosphere to be rocking at Ashton Gate :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Im hoping the cheap season tickets,get us 15,000 for next season and if we can just get in that top 6,then South Wales will be buzzing again :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:[/quote]

I hope so :thumbright: Let's roll on to Bristol and with 1400 of us surely we can help make a bit of atmosphere for our team :ayatollah:[/quote]