Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW, AS A RECORD ATTENDANCE TURNED UP,CARDIFF CITY T

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:59 pm

BlueVanman wrote:Funny how peoples opinion differ.

For me we played a class team today, Derby were not poor and deserve their place in the play offs :( Its just City turned up and outplayed them on every part of the pitch :ayatollah:

Manga, Immers and O Keefe were all exceptional today, lets not take anything away from Citys win today by saying Derby were poor, City were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^
This

Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:12 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Strange isn't it? Before Christmas we couldn't defend 2 goal leads. The last 2 home games we have defended a 1 goal lead with no fuss or worry whatsoever :bluebird:

Slades learning and the team have jelled :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:13 pm

For me we played a class team today, Derby were not poor and deserve their place in the play offs :( Its just City turned up and outplayed them on every part of the pitch :ayatollah:

Manga, Immers and O Keefe were all exceptional today, lets not take anything away from Citys win today by saying Derby were poor, City were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derby are a class team, but looked very ordinary today and are very inconsistent as the table shows

City deserved their win and are as good as any club in this division on there day :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Great result - after a massive surge to give away tickets great crowd and good to see so many clapping of at end of game !!!!!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:17 pm

mallo wrote:Great result - after a massive surge to give away tickets great crowd and good to see so many clapping of at end of game !!!!!!!

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And now all we need is for them all to return :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:19 pm

The three mentioned were a class act :thumbup:

Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:21 am

Fair play to Slade. He has got the team playing to an effective system. The players are all together and fight till the bitter end. Looking forward to Fulham away next Saturday.

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:Great result - after a massive surge to give away tickets great crowd and good to see so many clapping of at end of game !!!!!!!

Excellent all round day yesterday, great to speak to a number of returning fans and some obviously completely new attendees. Whats the answer going forward? Should the club offer tickets at rock bottom prices, just enough to cover any costs, whatever that figure might be. I would have liked to have seen a flyer of some sort left on every seat with a special offer for fans who attended yesterday. Loved seeing the upper stand three quarters full :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbup:
P.S the Ninian 116/117 started to get a decent amount of singing going as well :thumbup:

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:00 am

I gave my 4 free tickets to 4 of my lads mates. Who caught train down made a day out off it and really enjoyed it. They are 15 year old boys who hopefully enjoyed it enough to want to return. You never know at current ST prices £99 early Christmas presents :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Fair play to Slade. He has got the team playing to an effective system. The players are all together and fight till the bitter end. Looking forward to Fulham away next Saturday.

Correct Spot on Gareth, Well Done to Slade :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:25 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Excellent all round day yesterday, great to speak to a number of returning fans and some obviously completely new attendees. Whats the answer going forward? Should the club offer tickets at rock bottom prices, just enough to cover any costs, whatever that figure might be. I would have liked to have seen a flyer of some sort left on every seat with a special offer for fans who attended yesterday. Loved seeing the upper stand three quarters full :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbup:
P.S the Ninian 116/117 started to get a decent amount of singing going as well :thumbup:

It's great to see a massive crowd, but why should it be it be free free, yet if we were promoted they would pay what ever the price is.

Ninian Stand vocal is what I love :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:28 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:I gave my 4 free tickets to 4 of my lads mates. Who caught train down made a day out off it and really enjoyed it. They are 15 year old boys who hopefully enjoyed it enough to want to return. You never know at current ST prices £99 early Christmas presents :ayatollah:

Be great if they return :ayatollah:
If the next home crowd is over 20,000 then it was a success :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:I gave my 4 free tickets to 4 of my lads mates. Who caught train down made a day out off it and really enjoyed it. They are 15 year old boys who hopefully enjoyed it enough to want to return. You never know at current ST prices £99 early Christmas presents :ayatollah:

If the next home crowd is over 20,000 then it was a success :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Would love to see 20,000 for remaining home games. But I'm afraid that many would come down enjoying the day. But won't pay the £20 approx for a game unfortunately

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Derby are a class team, but looked very ordinary today and are very inconsistent as the table shows

City deserved their win and are as good as any club in this division on there day :ayatollah:

Did you watch the game ?

Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Did you watch the game ?

Yes :D :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:42 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Would love to see 20,000 for remaining home games. But I'm afraid that many would come down enjoying the day. But won't pay the £20 approx for a game unfortunately

Well they should if they really cared about the City :ayatollah: