Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' RUSSELL SLADE? ? HMMMM?

Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:42 pm

We haven't been in top six all season except for half an hour. :sladeout:

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Brianclark5 wrote:We haven't been in top six all season except for half an hour. :sladeout:

Some people are just not grateful. :laughing6:

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Grateful for what, two seasons of crap football.We never play more than a half of football each game, we never win more than two games on the bounce and we have a manger that whines. He plays players in odd positions and keeps those that might be effective on the bench. As the late great Joe Strummer said ' I'm so grateful to be nowhere' :sladeout:

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:43 pm

Brianclark5 wrote:Grateful for what, two seasons of crap football.We never play more than a half of football each game, we never win more than two games on the bounce and we have a manger that whines. He plays players in odd positions and keeps those that might be effective on the bench. As the late great Joe Strummer said ' I'm so grateful to be nowhere' :sladeout:

We played some decent football this year to be fair and we have won two games on the bounce so get you're facts right :thumbup: and yes he plays a player in a odd position (Pilkington) which worked at the start but is ending in failure and does keep effective players on the bench like Strikers! yes i will give you that. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Brianclark5 wrote:Grateful for what, two seasons of crap football.We never play more than a half of football each game, we never win more than two games on the bounce and we have a manger that whines. He plays players in odd positions and keeps those that might be effective on the bench. As the late great Joe Strummer said ' I'm so grateful to be nowhere' :sladeout:

We played some decent football this year to be fair and we have won two games on the bounce so get you're facts right :thumbup: and yes he plays a player in a odd position (Pilkington) which worked at the start but is ending in failure and does keep effective players on the bench like Strikers! yes i will give you that. :thumbup:

2 whole games wow :sladein: :sladein: :laughing5:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:33 pm

darran1927 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

2 whole games wow :sladein: :sladein: :laughing5:

Result! :laughing6: