Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' THE DECISION IS ALL YOURS !!! '

Tue May 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Bellers

Tue May 10, 2016 8:42 pm

llan bluebird wrote:What actually has Pearce done. He got a Leicester team that spent massively season after season up....

Warnock is 67, and no way unless bellers does it for peanuts can we afford a Warnock/Beller combo

Pulis - Would be a bit of a charity stop and whoever is bottom at christmas (prem) will pay him a small fortune to manage them so he'll be off.

All these are top of the tree names.... apparently we have been looking at Page & Cottrill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ardley play good football and knows the club
If Rotherham can afford warnock then so can we

Tue May 10, 2016 8:44 pm

darran1927 wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:What actually has Pearce done. He got a Leicester team that spent massively season after season up....

Warnock is 67, and no way unless bellers does it for peanuts can we afford a Warnock/Beller combo

Pulis - Would be a bit of a charity stop and whoever is bottom at christmas (prem) will pay him a small fortune to manage them so he'll be off.

All these are top of the tree names.... apparently we have been looking at Page & Cottrill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ardley play good football and knows the club
If Rotherham can afford warnock then so can we

Wasn't it a "love job", but I agree we should be able to afford him,

Tue May 10, 2016 9:58 pm

I would get Warnock as manager with Bellamy as his assistant , hopefully after a season or 2 :bluescarf: Bellers to take over as the manager.
With some experience with Warnock to guide him Bellamy will then move into the managers position taking us forward with local players who are young and passionate , something we have missed for many years.
We will probably get someone from europe who we have never heard of but cheap. :bluebird:

Tue May 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Lanwood wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:The most likely one to happen is Trollope and I would be happy with that. :ayatollah:

Good God Rydo where's your imagination man! Trollope is not for me!

I think Trollope would be a good manager did a good job at Bristol got them to a paint trophy final and promotion in the same season studied training methods with the Spain team and has got experience under Hughton in the championship and Prem. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2016 10:07 pm

bluestar wrote:Dave jones with bellers no2

I could live with that! :thumbup:

Tue May 10, 2016 10:09 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:I would get Warnock as manager with Bellamy as his assistant , hopefully after a season or 2 :bluescarf: Bellers to take over as the manager.
With some experience with Warnock to guide him Bellamy will then move into the managers position taking us forward with local players who are young and passionate , something we have missed for many years.
We will probably get someone from europe who we have never heard of but cheap. :bluebird:

I think so too a manager that's connected with Tans other clubs.

Wed May 11, 2016 7:04 am

Micky Mellon!

Wed May 11, 2016 8:53 am

Warnock would be the fantasy choice. As mentioned his salary might be prohibitive but the club should at least ask.

The budget choice would be Neil Ardley.

Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 am

Roberto Di Matteo I'd love to see as our manager or if we can't get him then Gus Poyet both young, hungry and proven managers with both championship and premiere league experience

Wed May 11, 2016 9:22 am

Dave Jones and Bellamy is a good shout but clearly Russell Slade is going to the the advisor to whoever comes in if they need that support. What Dave Jones did for the club on limited funds was miraculous and from what's been discussed we will have a modest transfer fund next season!

Wed May 11, 2016 10:03 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Lanwood wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:The most likely one to happen is Trollope and I would be happy with that. :ayatollah:

Good God Rydo where's your imagination man! Trollope is not for me!

I think Trollope would be a good manager did a good job at Bristol got them to a paint trophy final and promotion in the same season studied training methods with the Spain team and has got experience under Hughton in the championship and Prem. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

It's a no from me,I'm glad you're not making the decision otherwise we would have Young as our new manager

Wed May 11, 2016 10:19 am

dont really want trollope, Bellamy or Clement. hope its not one of those three.

Wed May 11, 2016 10:21 am

How about paul Clement assisted big teams

Use rather him over all the names

Wed May 11, 2016 11:48 am

Pullis
Warnock
Pearson

In that order

Wed May 11, 2016 11:53 am

Neil Lennon

Wed May 11, 2016 12:14 pm

WARNOCK
WARNOCK
WARNOCK
WARNOCK
WARNOCK
WARNOCK
That is all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Not sure why but my gut instinct is for Bellamy, plenty of reasons for it not to be him and certainly safe options available but I just feel it may work.

Lots of other managers available, safest option probably Warnock but I don't see him working under Slade.

Pulis is a no for me.

Pearson undecided

Trollope the easy option, maybe worth a try but can’t help feel he should have took charge earlier if that was the case.

Wed May 11, 2016 6:42 pm

I fully appreciate this will not go down well with everybody; well no one at all, and I shall remove myself for a while, just in case, but, I would like to see Gary Monk down here.

He did a decent job down the road, and like it or not, they have a great scouting network, he had his side playing decent football on the back of those who managed before him, and I think he could be a decent appointment.

Forgetting all that has been said and gone before, I think the jacks got rid too soon, I reckon he would be a good choice, whose being the most unpopular choice ever ever.

So now I have said it, I look forward to the abuse and will only read not post until the dust settles and a different manager/head coach has been appointed.

Wed May 11, 2016 7:18 pm

[quote="Mr Potato"]I fully appreciate this will not go down well with everybody; well no one at all, and I shall remove myself for a while, just in case, but, I would like to see Gary Monk down here.

He did a decent job down the road, and like it or not, they have a great scouting network, he had his side playing decent football on the back of those who managed before him, and I think he could be a decent appointment.

Forgetting all that has been said and gone before, I think the jacks got rid too soon, I reckon he would be a good choice, whose being the most unpopular choice ever ever.

So now I have said it, I look forward to the abuse and will only read not post until the dust settles and a different manager/head coach has been appointed.[/
Fooking speechless :o :o Maybe we can get there chairman as well, and how about Lee Trundle as a Coach :shock: :o Ohh lord are you really a Bluebird ?
Ohh I would rather Slade than Monk FFS

Wed May 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Mr Potato wrote:I fully appreciate this will not go down well with everybody; well no one at all, and I shall remove myself for a while, just in case, but, I would like to see Gary Monk down here.

So now I have said it, I look forward to the abuse and will only read not post until the dust settles and a different manager/head coach has been appointed.

First of all - Monk would not come to the Capital. He's said and done to much as a player for the shite and has a similar chip on his shoulder as them.

Secondly, he managed to struggle with a great team and lose the dressing room and the fans at the same time. Genius!
The team that beat w ham 4 v 1 last week.

Thirdly, I'm not sure if he would be fully accepted here at CCFC....... :laughing6: :bluescarf:

Wed May 11, 2016 10:31 pm

Hark at you all..... clueless.

Wed May 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Gus Poyet if you can't get or afford Fat Sam

Thu May 12, 2016 12:42 am

Can't understand why some would punt for Giggs.....has no passion or affiliation for Cardiff City football club and has yet to prove himself as a manager. It was one thing for him to take over Man U given he knew the players and staff/system, coming here he would fail.
Pearson/Warnock with Bellers assistant for me. If club are bold and appoint Bellamy as Manager, then I just hope he brings Dutch Ray/RedKnapp as #2. Someone said, it doesn't matter who the managers is if there aren't funds? Slade, was uninspiring and it reflected on the pitch, I don't think Warnock had money in his short spell at Rotherham, but his impact was massive. For me the manager is the most important signing, adequate funds would be great, but we need the kind of guy that people want to come and play for.