A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' ITS BECOMING MORE THAN A RUMOUR '

Wed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Have always felt that both he and Holloway have a soft spot for us

Come on Tan - get that Yorkshire cnut in -you know it makes sense

:bluescarf:

Wed May 11, 2016 6:00 pm

It's as good as a done deal because I predicted a month ago Warnock would never come here :D :thumbup:

VT if your reading this thread make yourself mega popular by signing up Neil Warnock aka Colin Wanker :lol:

Wed May 11, 2016 6:02 pm

I would love to see this happen and as he's a 'name', I think it would probably bring some fans back too.

Wed May 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:It's as good as a done deal because I predicted a month ago Warnock would never come here :D :thumbup:

VT if your reading this thread make yourself mega popular by signing up Neil Warnock aka Colin Wanker :lol:

Not so sure that the club,s main board directors who hold the voting power are too keen on the idea, but the rumours ( which are all they are at the present time) may help distract attention away from more preferred targets

Wed May 11, 2016 6:11 pm

This is what we need

Wed May 11, 2016 6:13 pm

His football won't be pretty. Although I think his training plan of sticking pads on all the players and finding who will kick each other to win the ball is a method that shows who the players are that want it more.

I would like Di Matteo.

Wed May 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Didn't set the world on fire at Leeds he is 67ffs nooooo from me

Wed May 11, 2016 6:41 pm

it's a no brainer and perfect fit for us.my number 1 choice.knows the championship inside out,knows what it takes,a good character,commands respect and plays some decent stuff.go and get him.

Wed May 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Pls pls pls mr tan sign warnock and u will be guaranteed at the least top 6 :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2016 7:29 pm

I would be very pleased if he becomes our manager, proven record, knows how to motivate teams :bluescarf:

Wed May 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I stuck up for Slade but let's be honest, Warnock is several levels above. Warnock is proven, he's taken teams up several times at this level and if Rotherham can afford him, so can we. Warnock has always spoken highly of us, he would jump at the chance to come here to be closer to his home. It's a good fit all round.

Most importantly, Warnock would virtually guarantee our players giving their all for us. The players will have no choice but to really, otherwise they will get the dreaded Warnock bollocking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQYuLiuGFyg

Totally agree he will get the best out of whatever players are here would love to see this come off he's passionate

Wed May 11, 2016 7:49 pm

warnock for me 100% , VINCENT TAN HES THE MAN, guaranteed a good a good effort at promotion and will command respect from players and fans,,, well worth the appointment,,,,

Wed May 11, 2016 7:52 pm

There are absolutely no guarantees in Football and every appointment is a risk, but he is is the closest thing to Manager to guaranteed promotion from the Championship.........

For me it would be Warnock or Pullis, we need an experienced Manager who will push the players to the max.....

Wed May 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Not for me, sorry did a good job for Rotherham in the short term and maybe for us in the short term but long term no I dont think so it could be his retirement plan, with a mega rich owner desperate to offload if not pushing for promotion

Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Walesaway1958 wrote:Not for me, sorry did a good job for Rotherham in the short term and maybe for us in the short term but long term no I dont think so it could be his retirement plan, with a mega rich owner desperate to offload if not pushing for promotion

Out of interest who would be your preferred candidate?

Wed May 11, 2016 8:02 pm

I'd be happy with Warnock. We need a bit of personality around the club and some championship experience!

Wed May 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Bluebina wrote:There are absolutely no guarantees in Football and every appointment is a risk, but he is is the closest thing to Manager to guaranteed promotion from the Championship.........

For me it would be Warnock or Pullis, we need an experienced Manager who will push the players to the max.....

What a load of shit. He's only won it twice in how many years?

Wed May 11, 2016 9:21 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Walesaway1958 wrote:Not for me, sorry did a good job for Rotherham in the short term and maybe for us in the short term but long term no I dont think so it could be his retirement plan, with a mega rich owner desperate to offload if not pushing for promotion

Out of interest who would be your preferred candidate?

Pearson. who needs to prove himself, after seeing mainly, his squad win the premiership

Wed May 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Get someone young in mun.

Wed May 11, 2016 11:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Always felt he talked a load of rubbish, bit of a media whore.

It doesn't excite me but I think he is the obvious choice and fits for what we need next season. Certainly worse names linked.

It's a safe option.

One dinosaur for another not my cup of tea either

And plays similar football

Thu May 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Would love Warnock at CCFC. He'd be just what we need, a manager that can get the players playing for him. Rotherham were dead and buried before he took over, so imagine what he could do with arguably "better" players?

His record of promotions isnt too shabby, and with the exception of QPR I don't see any club that would have thrown money at him so I'd say get him now!

Honours:
Conference 1986-87 with Scarborough
Promotion to Football League First Division 1990-91,
Promotion to Football League Second Division 1989-90 with Notts County
Promotion to Football League First Division 1994-95 with Huddersfield Town
Promotion to Football League Second Division 1995-96 with Plymouth Argyle
Promotion to Premier League 2005-06 with Sheffield United;
Promotion to Premier League 2010-11 with Queens Park Rangers.