Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TG TO MEET THE FANS

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:32 pm

I really have NOTHING to do with it, they are 2 Businessmen, who are CITY Fans and their Business is based in the London area.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I really have NOTHING to do with it, they are 2 Businessmen, who are CITY Fans and their Business is based in the London area.

names??? or we all go back to ccmb :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:19 pm

I have been told it's Paul Mohamed the solicitor as he is of Malaysian origin and a London based city fan who is also a sports agent.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:52 pm

The Consultant wrote:I have been told it's Paul Mohamed the solicitor as he is of Malaysian origin and a London based city fan who is also a sports agent.

Sounds like Daya to me.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Back of the Net wrote:
The Consultant wrote:I have been told it's Paul Mohamed the solicitor as he is of Malaysian origin and a London based city fan who is also a sports agent.

Sounds like Daya to me.

oh no we gonna be flooded with cheap malaysian pine welsh dressers ;) :D

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:01 pm

not sure if this has been asked but is sam invited...lol :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 pm

beano1 wrote:not sure if this has been asked but is sam invited...lol :ayatollah:

:lol: No.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 pm

wellits not TG "meets fans" then, its TG's private meeting for inner circle :roll:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Ben wrote:wellits not TG "meets fans" then, its TG's private meeting for inner circle :roll:

:lol: Your right Ben, the headline is wrong.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Annis pm me the details i will be there(take your place at the top table) :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 pm

jonah wrote:Annis pm me the details i will be there(take your place at the top table) :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Will peter be there and was he aware ?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:34 pm

wayne wrote:Will peter be there and was he aware ?

Wayne
No and No.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Back of the Net wrote:

Sounds like Daya to me.

Oh God no. Thought we'd seen the last of him. Maybe they'll buy West Ham instead.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Back of the Net wrote:

Sounds like Daya to me.

Oh God no. Thought we'd seen the last of him. Maybe they'll buy West Ham instead.

:lol:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:48 am

I suggest he is meeting to explain 1st hand why the takeover won't be happening.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 am

mpdblue wrote:I suggest he is meeting to explain 1st hand why the takeover won't be happening.

Do he need to fly across the world to explain why they have lost interest? He would just let the media know.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:10 am

why would he meet with few fans without ridsdale knowing.
hope they still want to invest,have they lost trust with ridsdale?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:37 am

Second week of January is not far off, so hopefully we will find out what's happening then.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

yea might put us out of our misery or might be good news, hope so.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The 2nd week of January 2010 in London for Dinner, hopefully we can then find out the real Truth.

I certainly hope that this is rubbish, last thing this club needs right now is another Owner selected fans love in, at least before the Hammam / Ridsdale years all fans were exactly as it said on the tin, just FANS.

Based on TNT's previous info about how professional the Malaysians are, I just cannot see this meeting happening.

Well Bill from Bargoed, how do you see it, err TG, if you don't invest 30 million straight away, I'll cave yer fukin face in Butt see.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:31 pm

JonesMustGo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The 2nd week of January 2010 in London for Dinner, hopefully we can then find out the real Truth.

I certainly hope that this is rubbish, last thing this club needs right now is another Owner selected fans love in, at least before the Hammam / Ridsdale years all fans were exactly as it said on the tin, just FANS.

Based on TNT's previous info about how professional the Malaysians are, I just cannot see this meeting happening.

Well Bill from Bargoed, how do you see it, err TG, if you don't invest 30 million straight away, I'll cave yer fukin face in Butt see.

and then bill travels all the way back to see uncle pete and says its 30p a share and no fuckin job for you or they pull out of the deal you greedy bugger

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:59 pm

JonesMustGo wrote:

Jones must go,

you dont half talk some rubbish, you pr and tlg seem to be the 3 wise monkeys.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:
JonesMustGo wrote:

Jones must go,

you dont half talk some rubbish, you pr and tlg seem to be the 3 wise monkeys.

the three stooges ridders, Tlg, jones must go,