Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BRILLIANT NEWS BREAKING NEWS NEW SIGNING FOR CARDIFF

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:24 am

ok right back for me no idea how being welsh makes him any better, imo Fabio is better but its more or less showing Fabio the door out which is what the club want to cost cut I as we all know :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:13 am

2 pages and not one reference to being an ex-JB ;)

I have to admit that on the face of it we have got the best of this deal, well done PT :thumbup:

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:14 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:ok right back for me no idea how being welsh makes him any better, imo Fabio is better but its more or less showing Fabio the door out which is what the club want to cost cut I as we all know :bluescarf:

Surely Fabio is no worse off than he was before? One full-back in one out.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:45 pm

A lot of my gyppo mates don't like this.... They would rather him at the campsite than Neil Taylor lol

Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Fabio was originally a winger with Man Utd. Dependent on the formation it maybe the case that Fabio might return to his natural position?

Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Fabio was originally a winger with Man Utd. Dependent on the formation it maybe the case that Fabio might return to his natural position?

Leaves us short at fullback as I wouldn't trust Richards or John in a back 4 unless we go for winbacks in which case we wouldn't need a winger.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Jazz Richards 100% had a medical with City :ayatollah: Minor problems.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jazz Richards 100% had a medical with City :ayatollah: Minor problems.

Any information on what the problems are?

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:52 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Jazz Richards 100% had a medical with City :ayatollah: Minor problems.

Yes but I can't say as I would give away who told me sorry.

All done regarding Scott Malone, but that only depends on Jazz, is expected to be sorted tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:

All done regarding Scott Malone, but that only depends on Jazz, is expected to be sorted tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Okay cheers Annis for the info,good news and great move all around this is in my opinion.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:58 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:

Okay cheers Annis for the info,good news and great move all around this is in my opinion.

Your welcome, def good news in my opinion as well :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Alright I guess, people are passing this signing off as good as he turned up v Belgium in one game and that was it.

Hasn't been a first choice fullback really where ever he has gone.

Only good thing is he is Welsh, don't see this massive idea we need to have Welsh players, there are none good enough and if there is they are playing at a higher level and rightfully so.

In terms of having competition for Peltier, this is quite underwhelming for me but I hope he proves me wrong and puts the performances in.

Fulham think he is garbage, they are getting the better player out of the two by a country mile.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:37 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Alright I guess, people are passing this signing off as good as he turned up v Belgium in one game and that was it.

Only good thing is he is Welsh, don't see this massive idea we need to have Welsh players, there are none good enough and if there is they are playing at a higher level and rightfully so.

In terms of having competition for Peltier, this is quite underwhelming for me but I hope he proves me wrong and puts the performances in.

Fulham think he is garbage, they are getting the better player out of the two by a country mile.

fnally some sense. this swap baffles me. not just because peltier had a good season last year, but now we have to rely on fabio :o

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:03 am

paulh_85 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Alright I guess, people are passing this signing off as good as he turned up v Belgium in one game and that was it.

fnally some sense. this swap baffles me. not just because peltier had a good season last year, but now we have to rely on fabio :o

Mate we are swapping Malone for another gd defender,tbh we'd be getting the better end of the deal if we was swapping Malone for the fukin waterboy,he's fukin garbage.as for the Welsh players not being gd enough is balls cotterill is a more attacking player than wat we have out wide his goals and assists back that up,personally I'd be looking at johnny Williams as we need a player in midfield capable of picking the ball up and actually beating a man

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:10 pm

This move stalled now it seems.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Reza wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Mate we are swapping Malone for another gd defender,tbh we'd be getting the better end of the deal if we was swapping Malone for the fukin waterboy,he's fukin garbage.as for the Welsh players not being gd enough is balls cotterill is a more attacking player than wat we have out wide his goals and assists back that up,personally I'd be looking at johnny Williams as we need a player in midfield capable of picking the ball up and actually beating a man

Didnt the waterboy turn out to be really good though?? :)

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Not everything Fulham said about him was bad, only about 80% of it. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=175030 :thumbup:

They blamed the Manager for the other 20.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:40 pm

ashi83 wrote:This move stalled now it seems.

Whats happened them? :?

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Jazz--manga--Connolly ---Fabio

Or

-----peltier ----- manga ---Connolly --

Jazz--------------------------------------Fabio

Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:58 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=175076 :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:43 am

Reza wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Another good defender? Based on what? One good game v Belgium, he hasn't been first choice anywhere he's gone so how is he good?

We are not getting the better end of the deal. :lol:

Garbage? Whopper.

I would say Jonny Williams is the only realistic one who's good enough, Cotterill for 1.1 million.. that's not good enough.