nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:20k what you smoking Annis lol

2,000 Leeds fans

Cheap tickets £5 and £20

Leeds are a massive name

We already have over 11,500 season ticket holders

We've been getting 15,000 with clubs not bringing many

Surely this is not asking a lot a mere 20,000 crowd? If it is, then there's No hope for us.

Annis I wish we would get 18k home supporters but unfortunately the apathy is still strong within the club. If we start getting a run together then we'll see it rise but untill then I think we'll struggle

Everyone keeps saying they will return with a winning run,the way everyone talks on here and seeing how badly we struggle with crowds home and away now a days ,I reckon we need to be in the top 2 then to get 20,000 plus, unless of course its free like last seasons home games.

Nubbsy I am sorry but this apathy bulls**t is a poor excuse now and it's getting overused and old. If it comes down to results to bring supporters back then they are not supporters, we should be having numbers of 15-20k down there to being making it a fortress to get these results and this 'winning run' you can't expect us to be getting results without bumper crowds to get the place going, we play a big part and we can't be looking towards the team 24/7 to be getting these results, we play a big role as much as the team. :thumbup:

I am 100% with Dando on this,Supporters should not just support their team when winning, for me a real fan is a fan who supports their club through good and bad times, not just a glory hunter, clubs can't just survive on them.
Our fans nowadays make every excuse going, weather,price,manager,owner,night game,time,tv etc etc

the answer is, they are not 'fans'. fan comes from 'fanatic'.

they are customers for whom going to cardiff city is like going to the cinema or theatre. nothing wrong with that of course, its just that, as you say, they have a list of excuses as long as your arm as to why they have abruptly decided to stop coming, after, for instance, relegation. in short, they pretend they are fans, and expect special treatment as a result of their 'loyalty'.

Re: " CHEAP CARDIFF CITY TICKETS "

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:05 pm

bluebird58 wrote:I'll be there with my son as usual. I think we are now down to the hardcore of 14-15,000 regulars. Unfortunately modern life gets in the way and Sky TV gives another alternative to going to the match. I don't like it, but the fact that we will be competing with The Manchester derby doesn't make things any easier. :bluebird:

Another excuse Manchester derby match, but good news that match is this weekend :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:28 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

2,000 Leeds fans

Cheap tickets £5 and £20

Leeds are a massive name

Surely this is not asking a lot a mere 20,000 crowd? If it is, then there's No hope for us.

Annis I wish we would get 18k home supporters but unfortunately the apathy is still strong within the club. If we start getting a run together then we'll see it rise but untill then I think we'll struggle

Everyone keeps saying they will return with a winning run,the way everyone talks on here and seeing how badly we struggle with crowds home and away now a days ,I reckon we need to be in the top 2 then to get 20,000 plus, unless of course its free like last seasons home games.

Nubbsy I am sorry but this apathy bulls**t is a poor excuse now and it's getting overused and old. If it comes down to results to bring supporters back then they are not supporters, we should be having numbers of 15-20k down there to being making it a fortress to get these results and this 'winning run' you can't expect us to be getting results without bumper crowds to get the place going, we play a big part and we can't be looking towards the team 24/7 to be getting these results, we play a big role as much as the team. :thumbup:

I am 100% with Dando on this,Supporters should not just support their team when winning, for me a real fan is a fan who supports their club through good and bad times, not just a glory hunter, clubs can't just survive on them.
Our fans nowadays make every excuse going, weather,price,manager,owner,night game,time,tv etc etc

they are customers for whom going to cardiff city is like going to the cinema or theatre. nothing wrong with that of course, its just that, as you say, they have a list of excuses as long as your arm as to why they have abruptly decided to stop coming, after, for instance, relegation. in short, they pretend they are fans, and expect special treatment as a result of their 'loyalty'.

A lot of truth on there.

I will say this other than the Premiership and promotion glory hunters, City have lost a few thousand diehards through their own stupidity in the last 5 years.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:I'll be there with my son as usual. I think we are now down to the hardcore of 14-15,000 regulars. Unfortunately modern life gets in the way and Sky TV gives another alternative to going to the match. I don't like it, but the fact that we will be competing with The Manchester derby doesn't make things any easier. :bluebird:

Another excuse Manchester derby match, but good news that match is this weekend :thumbright: :bluebird:

I realised that about 10 minutes ago! My bad. :oops:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

2,000 Leeds fans

Cheap tickets £5 and £20

Leeds are a massive name

A lot of truth on there.

I will say this other than the Premiership and promotion glory hunters, City have lost a few thousand diehards through their own stupidity in the last 5 years.

yes, and as you say its the clubs own stupidity / naivety that caused it.