Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Blaming Tan is not the answer. The blame lies squarely with the manager

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:48 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Blaming Tan is not the answer. The blame lies squarely with the manager

So are you saying And the previous 5 managers, Tan has employed and 6 CEO's?

Is everyone wrong?

Trollope is not capable as he is limited,but he was cheap and a yes man, so the Committee employed him.

Who employs the managers?

In any business,which is what Cardiff City say they are nowadays, where does the blame lie,if all goes wrong?

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:49 pm

KWest wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Annis how can you let Trollope and the team get away with all this and just let the blame lie with Tan and co? :!:

Dando, Trollope has to take some blame of course,but he is just an ordinary backroom coach,not a good manager,Tan employed him and has to take the blame, Trollope is limited in his abilities,so thats what you get with Trollope,pure crap.

In those circumstances, yes you can blame Tan for making the wrong appointment. But what is going wrong on the pitch is indirectly Tan's fault, whilst 100% directly Trollope's. I get your issues with Tan, but surely even you can admit Annis that what's going on in these games is all Trollope.

Of course I have admitted its Trollopes fault on the pitch, but who employs these managers?

Do you honestly believe Tan will employ anyone better?

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Worst manager in the history of the club. Well done Trollope.

:digging2:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:56 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Blaming Tan is not the answer. The blame lies squarely with the manager

The fans are not all the mindless morons a lot of posters think they are.

They support Cardiff and understand football in detail.

The signing of slade was not cheered by most fans as was the promotion of Trollope.

Cardiff needs a leader

A leader that brings the club to the fans
Unites the fans from the many valleys, towns and city areas
And gives us something to shout about

This stopped with the tan/Malky circus
That left us a laughing stock to many.

No leader = No club.

Tan is not the leader we need. We need a football man
Manager, not owner to move us forward.

Tan does not appear to want one of these and so.
It very much is Tans fault.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
KWest wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Annis how can you let Trollope and the team get away with all this and just let the blame lie with Tan and co? :!:

Dando, Trollope has to take some blame of course,but he is just an ordinary backroom coach,not a good manager,Tan employed him and has to take the blame, Trollope is limited in his abilities,so thats what you get with Trollope,pure crap.

In those circumstances, yes you can blame Tan for making the wrong appointment. But what is going wrong on the pitch is indirectly Tan's fault, whilst 100% directly Trollope's. I get your issues with Tan, but surely even you can admit Annis that what's going on in these games is all Trollope.

Of course I have admitted its Trollopes fault on the pitch, but who employs these managers?

Do you honestly believe Tan will employ anyone better?

Oh absolutely not, and I've been disillusioned with both Trollope and Slade's appointments. That said, I absolutely blame Slade for our failure to make the playoffs the past two years, and blame Trollope entirely for what has happened to us this season.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:10 pm

eddiep wrote:

The fans are not all the mindless morons a lot of posters think they are.

They support Cardiff and understand football in detail.

The signing of slade was not cheered by most fans as was the promotion of Trollope.

Cardiff needs a leader

A leader that brings the club to the fans
Unites the fans from the many valleys, towns and city areas
And gives us something to shout about

This stopped with the tan/Malky circus
That left us a laughing stock to many.

No leader = No club.

Tan is not the leader we need. We need a football man
Manager, not owner to move us forward.

Tan does not appear to want one of these and so.
It very much is Tans fault.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Why is Tan being so pig headed about the situation because at the end of the day if we go down it's him who will be hit in the pocket, i just can't understand him

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Is everyone wrong?

Trollope is not capable as he is limited,but he was cheap and a yes man, so the Committee employed him.

In any business,which is what Cardiff City say they are nowadays, where does the blame lie,if all goes wrong?

I've never seen such a poor midfield for the CIty. We're pretty awful. Nevertheless how can you blame the manager? Because we've got a Donald Trump at the helm the manager has been left with a third rate team! I feel sorry for Trollope, he should never have been managing at this level but with the shower of shit he's supposed to manage, it's certainly not his fault. Vinny my son, take a bow. You're revenge is tearing us apart!

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:59 pm

I think for his own sake Trollope needs to walk away now. It appears he is one of those that is a good coach but can't tackle it as a manager.

I wouldn't touch Holloway with a barge pole, he has proved time and time again he can't do it when a club is in trouble.

Don't think we will be able to afford Warnock.

An outside shout for me is Neil Ardley, working wonders at Wimbledon and knows the club.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Surely we can all see that our beloved Cardiff City is being run worse than a second rate circus ... from the top down.
Tan is to blame because he has employed so called businessmen to run the club and yes men at that.
Dalman talks a good game but I've no faith in him after OGS.
Choo is a nice fella but WAY out of his depth.
Slade & now Trollope were cheap options ... one clearly even worse than the other.
Sure, Trollope has had his hands tied regarding transfers but even that said, his recruitment has been woeful. Again we can also refer back to the ineptitude of the higher echelons.

Getting a new manager, even a half decent one, is like putting a sticking plaster on a serious knife wound. It might stop the hemorrhage for a while but without major changes to the 'inner workings' of the club we'll end up back at square one.

Yes, Trollope out. But we need to be prepared for more stormy waters ahead.

BLOOBIRDS!!!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Warnocks far from a mug,No way would he work under Tan,even if he was an option

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Could never understand the excitement from some on here when he was appointed in the first place.He was part of what went on last season, sacked by Bristol Rovers, and no experience of managing at this level. What did people honestly expect? In addition, we have a poor squad who would'nt set the division below us alight, and no money. This season was always going to be about surviving in the championship while cutting costs, and that is starting to look a big problem right now.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have picked up three points from a possible eighteen going into the second international break of the season.

trollope has to be sacked someone posted on twitter that a foreign manager has been lined up for weeks I don't know who as the guy hasn't replied to me

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:46 pm

stentona wrote:Surely we can all see that our beloved Cardiff City is being run worse than a second rate circus ... from the top down.
Tan is to blame because he has employed so called businessmen to run the club and yes men at that.
Slade & now Trollope were cheap options ... one clearly even worse than the other.
Sure, Trollope has had his hands tied regarding transfers but even that said, his recruitment has been woeful. Again we can also refer back to the ineptitude of the higher echelons.

Getting a new manager, even a half decent one, is like putting a sticking plaster on a serious knife wound. It might stop the hemorrhage for a while but without major changes to the 'inner workings' of the club we'll end up back at square one.

BLOOBIRDS!!!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Agree with this

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:18 pm

If the 'transfer committee" have apparently lined a foreign name, I'll bet is is one of these:

1. Ivan Notakloo. (Russia)
2. Olso Ondacheep. (Norway)
3. Phat Chance. (Malaysia)
4. Anita Nudderbeer. (Holland)
5. Yez Manicanboogie. (Sparkhill Twats)
6. Jesus H Christ. (Palestine Rovers)
7. Tak De Pees (Holland)
8. Justa Kwid De Week (Mixed Race ACF)
9. Winston Niceworkifyoucangedditman. (Jamaica Bung Boys)
10. Neil Warnock (Please God United)
11. Ho Lee Fuk. (China).
12. Ian Hollaway (Desperados Cider FC).

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:44 pm

He has to be sacked but what is Tans fault he will never pick a strong manager only the ones he can rule why really truthfully Malky got sacked was he so popular with the club and stood up to Tann , Olie was just rubbish but he was picked by Dalman the Man U supporter and then he brought in Slade who in my view much better than Trollop.

I couldn't believe Trollop got the job as he is a coach behind a manager and Lennie should retire. But I know Warnock wont get the job as much I would love him here or Holloway they want to run the team their way with no interference.

So I agree with Annis it is Tan and his team to blame as they put terrible managers in place as they think they know better and they clearly don't

Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:28 pm

If we sacked him the question is who'd want to manager us with tan and his puppets at the helm?

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:09 am

A 2 week break,the committee should have had someone lined up for today and utilising this opportunity.

NOW A HEAVY DRUBBING AT HOME TO BRIZZLE IS ON THE CARDS.

THEN LOOK TO EMPLOY SOMEONE ELSE and we are then close to November.

Tan,dalman and choo, way out of their depth in football knowledge and it's application.

Fiddling while the club unravels.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:36 am

Alwayslookonthebluesideoflife wrote:I think for his own sake Trollope needs to walk away now. It appears he is one of those that is a good coach but can't tackle it as a manager.

I wouldn't touch Holloway with a barge pole, he has proved time and time again he can't do it when a club is in trouble.

Don't think we will be able to afford Warnock.

An outside shout for me is Neil Ardley, working wonders at Wimbledon and knows the club.

I agree with that, not just for our sake,but for his own as the longer this goes on the more heated its going to get and could get nasty from the terraces/press etc

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:38 am

binero wrote:Why is Tan being so pig headed about the situation because at the end of the day if we go down it's him who will be hit in the pocket, i just can't understand him

Remember its 100% Tans own appointment and he does not want to be proved wrong yet again.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:39 am

City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Is everyone wrong?

I've never seen such a poor midfield for the CIty. We're pretty awful. Nevertheless how can you blame the manager? Because we've got a Donald Trump at the helm the manager has been left with a third rate team! I feel sorry for Trollope, he should never have been managing at this level but with the shower of shit he's supposed to manage, it's certainly not his fault. Vinny my son, take a bow. You're revenge is tearing us apart!

Correct,the puppet master is controlling Trollope.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:05 am

stentona wrote:Surely we can all see that our beloved Cardiff City is being run worse than a second rate circus ... from the top down.

Yes Trollopes not good enough,but will the Puppet Master get a better manager? I doubt it.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:09 am

Ibby wrote:SACK HIM NOW !!!!!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

too late, damage is done, should have gone weeks ago.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:12 am

I think Tan is the manager. As a self confessed football expert he picks the players, & he picks the team. Trollope is just his whipping boy.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:12 am

englishbluebird wrote:Warnocks far from a mug,No way would he work under Tan,even if he was an option

Ive said it for three years,No decent manager will work under the Dictator and the so called committee.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:14 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Could never understand the excitement from some on here when he was appointed in the first place.He was part of what went on last season, sacked by Bristol Rovers, and no experience of managing at this level. What did people honestly expect? In addition, we have a poor squad who would'nt set the division below us alight, and no money. This season was always going to be about surviving in the championship while cutting costs, and that is starting to look a big problem right now.

We knew he would never be that great,but as fans, we were all prepared to give him a chance, which is right to do :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:15 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have picked up three points from a possible eighteen going into the second international break of the season.

trollope has to be sacked someone posted on twitter that a foreign manager has been lined up for weeks I don't know who as the guy hasn't replied to me

Wez, I know Trollope is not good enough,but surely you now see the bigger picture,the problem is at the top and has been for years.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:17 am

valleyrambill wrote:He has to be sacked but what is Tans fault he will never pick a strong manager only the ones he can rule why really truthfully Malky got sacked was he so popular with the club and stood up to Tann , Olie was just rubbish but he was picked by Dalman the Man U supporter and then he brought in Slade who in my view much better than Trollop.

I couldn't believe Trollop got the job as he is a coach behind a manager and Lennie should retire. But I know Warnock wont get the job as much I would love him here or Holloway they want to run the team their way with no interference.

So I agree with Annis it is Tan and his team to blame as they put terrible managers in place as they think they know better and they clearly don't

100% the problems lie with Tan and what ever happened to Trollope, I still don't see us improving.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:
valleyrambill wrote:He has to be sacked but what is Tans fault he will never pick a strong manager only the ones he can rule why really truthfully Malky got sacked was he so popular with the club and stood up to Tann , Olie was just rubbish but he was picked by Dalman the Man U supporter and then he brought in Slade who in my view much better than Trollop.

100% the problems lie with Tan and what ever happened to Trollope, I still don't see us improving.

Unfortunately all very true Annis. After tethering on the edge of a very steep precipice for the last few seasons, The club has finally now been tipped over, & our descent is gathering more & more speed. I hope everyone is bracing themselves for an Almighty bloody hard thumping crash!