Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CCFC Pretty embarrassing if true '

Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:47 pm

Delicate situation, should not be in the public domain, I think the club are doing the right thing and keeping it all quiet.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Say it out loud, the club smells a rat. No shame on club at all.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:53 pm

Bonner wrote:Delicate situation, should not be in the public domain, I think the club are doing the right thing and keeping it all quiet.

:clap: :clap: :clap: well said :old: :bluebird:

Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:31 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Bonner wrote:Delicate situation, should not be in the public domain, I think the club are doing the right thing and keeping it all quiet.

Yep! :thumbup: :clap: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:36 am

Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Yep! :thumbup: :clap: :ayatollah:

unfortunately it is in the public domain.. and there is no escaping the fact that it was initially Dalman that put it there launching this fund . with his put your money where your mouths is challenge to Nantes and agents...
i know its ES family who are behind these articles claiming they are in a difficult financial situation ???????? , but our club were not obliged to do this.. and could have just given them money without a launch in front of the media.. instead we get bad press.. sky run it yesterday and no doubt others will..