Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Sun May 19, 2024 4:09 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
JulesK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Annis an IDF officer was sacked or whatever they do by Israel about 3mnths ago for taking photos that are illegal in war? But as Normal IDF would investigate themselves which is the standard response to all things labeled against IDF like those hostages and little girl killed by them..... there's absolutely no oversight into atrocities done by IDF as the West don't believe what they been told.....yet if Israel says something the West immediately take action like stopping funding to aid organisations.. no wonder Israel acts with impunity as they believe they're untouchable

It’s beyond Allan,

That’s exactly what happens.

The IDF are allowed to Massacre / Rape / Murder and Celebrate it.
And Nothing will happen to them.

Yet if Nazi Israel makes an accusation, then everything is Banned or Suspended.

Let's see if fifa got the balls to ban their football teams ... a meeting as been called to discuss throwing them out of football its been sponsored by at leadt 5 ountries..

FIFA , don't make me laugh... how do they let Iran play then?

Because they had cuddled up to yanks but slowly untangling their arms around them now .....

Iran cuddled up to USA? I don’t think so.

Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 pm

JulesK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JulesK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Annis an IDF officer was sacked or whatever they do by Israel about 3mnths ago for taking photos that are illegal in war? But as Normal IDF would investigate themselves which is the standard response to all things labeled against IDF like those hostages and little girl killed by them..... there's absolutely no oversight into atrocities done by IDF as the West don't believe what they been told.....yet if Israel says something the West immediately take action like stopping funding to aid organisations.. no wonder Israel acts with impunity as they believe they're untouchable

It’s beyond Allan,

That’s exactly what happens.

The IDF are allowed to Massacre / Rape / Murder and Celebrate it.
And Nothing will happen to them.

Yet if Nazi Israel makes an accusation, then everything is Banned or Suspended.

Let's see if fifa got the balls to ban their football teams ... a meeting as been called to discuss throwing them out of football its been sponsored by at leadt 5 ountries..

FIFA , don't make me laugh... how do they let Iran play then?

Because they had cuddled up to yanks but slowly untangling their arms around them now .....

Iran cuddled up to USA? I don’t think so.

Metaphorically speaking ! relations was lot better until recently but thanks to Israel the whole area as deteriorated politically ..

Sun May 19, 2024 6:49 pm

1hr ago and this happens 7 days a week all year round:

When the Palestinians in the West Bamk ask for help The Israeli IDF laugh at the Palestinians as their homes burn down
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 20, 2024 11:20 am

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT

“NOTHING / NOBODY CAN JUSTIFY STOPPING PEOPLE FROM HAVING FOOD / WATER”

“ISRAEL HAVE DELIBERATELY CAUSED A FAMINE”

Monday 20th May 2024

ICC Have issued arrest Warrants for Benjamin Netanyahu, his Defence Minister and a number of others in The Israeli Cabinet, plus the leader of Hamas and a number of other Hamas leaders.

Starvation of Civilians, intentionally attacking Civilians, murder of Civilians, so many charges etc etc

Don’t forget Benjamin Netanyahu is also under arrest from the Israeli Courts as soon as he stops the Massacre in Palestine.
That’s why he does not stop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 20, 2024 11:21 am

Israel invading forces are removing Palestinian families at gun point in the middle of the night, then destroying their homes in Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank…

Netanyahu has ordered the demolition of over 3,500 Palestinian homes that will be used for settlements…

We are witnessing a genocide…

Mon May 20, 2024 1:17 pm

Annis did say earlier that they brought in laws to make it easier for settlements to be built ? Netanyahu as stated doesn't want a Palestine state so this is of no surprise.... also today the international criminal court is asking for arrest warrants for Netanyahu and hamas leader along with couple of other officers for war crimes and crimes against humanity.... let's see who backs who?

Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Annis did say earlier that they brought in laws to make it easier for settlements to be built ? Netanyahu as stated doesn't want a Palestine state so this is of no surprise.... also today the international criminal court is asking for arrest warrants for Netanyahu and hamas leader along with couple of other officers for war crimes and crimes against humanity.... let's see who backs who?

Yes Allan,

The Nazi Bastards have and intend to wipe out more Palestinian families in the West Bank and take their homes.

Evil Bastards

Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 pm

“ I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN / I PREY FOR IT”

But in My View he should be Executed:

Mon May 20, 2024 3:24 pm

ALL THE NAZI IDF SOLDIERS THAT RAPED / TORTURED / KIDNAPPED / MURDERED / SLAUGHTERED / PREYED ON CHILDREN SHOUKD BE ARRESTED.

AS TO THE SAME WITH ANY HAMAS, BUT 99% OF THE HAMAS THAT WENT IN TO ISRAEL ARE NOW DEAD.

THERE COULD BE UP TO THOUSANDS OF IDF WHO HAVE COMMITTED WAR CRIMES:

No words

Mon May 20, 2024 3:27 pm

With the International Criminal Court (ICC) seeking Netanyahu’s arrest for war crimes, countries worldwide have no more excuses: it’s time to cut ties with Israel and impose sanctions and arms embargoes.

Mon May 20, 2024 3:28 pm

Annis they will simply ignore the judgement claiming persecution and nobody likes them!
But in reality they won't leave Israel so can't get arrested.... but something will have to give as usa or the Arab world have said they won't accept what Netanyahu wants regarding palestine after all this is over .... he's basically a dead man walking politically ..

Mon May 20, 2024 3:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Annis they will simply ignore the judgement claiming persecution and nobody likes them!
But in reality they won't leave Israel so can't get arrested.... but something will have to give as usa or the Arab world have said they won't accept what Netanyahu wants regarding palestine after all this is over .... he's basically a dead man walking politically ..

Unbelievable Allan, they’ve already started to and have actually publicly asked USA to speak out lol

And guess what Benjamin Netanyahu brought up the Holocaust from 1940-45 and said how they are always persecuted, this really winds me up as what was done to them was Totally Wrong, so they should not be doing the same today to the Palestinians.

Mon May 20, 2024 3:41 pm

TODAY:

WOW ISRAEL CABINET NOW DIVIDED:

BREAKING: BENNY GANTZ GIVES AN ULTIMATUM TO NETANYAHU CONTAINING 6 DEMANDS

His 6 demands with a deadline of June 8th:

Bring hostages back as you keep promising for the last 7 months.

End Hamas rule, annex the Gaza Strip and ensure Israeli security control.

With Israeli security control, establish an American-European-Arab-Palestinian administration that will manage the civilians in the Gaza Strip and lay the foundation for a future alternative government that is not Hamas or Abbas.

Return all the residents Palestinians of the north to their homes by September 1 and restore the Western Negev.

Promote normalization with Saudi Arabia as part of a comprehensive move that will create an alliance with the free world and the Arab world against Iran.

Adopt a service outline that will result in all Israelis serving the state and contributing to the national effort.

Mon May 20, 2024 4:20 pm

Just happening now:

They should drive him out:

Mon May 20, 2024 4:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Annis they will simply ignore the judgement claiming persecution and nobody likes them!

Unbelievable Allan, they’ve already started to and have actually publicly asked USA to speak out lol

And guess what Benjamin Netanyahu brought up the Holocaust from 1940-45 and said how they are always persecuted, this really winds me up as what was done to them was Totally Wrong, so they should not be doing the same today to the Palestinians.

Israelis living in the past and forever the victimsThey actually believe they're a superior race i use to work in roath area in Cardiff they always acted superior to the Asian community ... The bloke who is going against Netanyahu is also on warrant for arrest...... I think Netanyahu is trying to drive wedge between usa and middle
east countries unabling Israel to do what they are doing with impunity ...its a very dangerous game to play and usa to scared to do anything about it ...

Mon May 20, 2024 4:40 pm

The l ICC announced their application for arrest warrants against Netanyahu, Yoav Gallant, and Yahya Sinwar.

The difference is that Hamas want the ICC to come investigate everyone including themselves. Israel refuse to recognise it lol.

Mon May 20, 2024 4:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Israelis living in the past and forever the victimsThey actually believe they're a superior race i use to work in roath area in Cardiff they always acted superior to the Asian community ... The bloke who is going against Netanyahu is also on warrant for arrest...... I think Netanyahu is trying to drive wedge between usa and middle
east countries unabling Israel to do what they are doing with impunity ...its a very dangerous game to play and usa to scared to do anything about it ...

Your so spot on Allan,

They have over the years become a very evil country and do live in the past and believe they are now superior to everyone.

Mon May 20, 2024 10:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Your so spot on Allan,

They have over the years become a very evil country and do live in the past and believe they are now superior to everyone.

Read a bit of their response to icc warrant? They're not happy been branded same as hamas but they've missed the point and reasons why he's been put on warrant.... but there again They're so far up own arses they cannot see that killing innocent civilians and starving them is against all codes of warfare.... says something about them and usa that neither are members of icc process but he can be arrested by other nations who are part of icc if he lands on their soil!

Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 pm

Yes it's bad. Hamas must have factored this in calculating all outcomes of the October attack.. If your neighbour keeps attacking you for 70 years, you eventually create the monster.

Tue May 21, 2024 12:35 am

rumpo kid wrote:Yes it's bad. Hamas must have factored this in calculating all outcomes of the October attack.. If your neighbour keeps attacking you for 70 years, you eventually create the monster.

The problem is Israel couldn't give a toss what the international community think or say? Their land grab with settlements as been declared illegal Israel just say no and continue to this day to build more ... as a people they are not interested in any sort of peace with the Palestinians hence they are continuously targeted by Hamas rockets.. the international community especially usa can stop the fighting and Israels land grab simply by standing up to their illegal acts but they don't have the bottle to say stop to them .... all this destruction and deaths are for nothing as Hamas have returned to parts destroyed previously by IDF already. Musnt forget there is s political side to Palestine people so there is a negotiation mechanism that can be used if Israel wants to use it.

Tue May 21, 2024 5:59 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Your so spot on Allan,

Read a bit of their response to icc warrant? They're not happy been branded same as hamas but they've missed the point and reasons why he's been put on warrant.... but there again They're so far up own arses they cannot see that killing innocent civilians and starving them is against all codes of warfare.... says something about them and usa that neither are members of icc process but he can be arrested by other nations who are part of icc if he lands on their soil!

I know it gets worse Allan,

Israel are trying to make out they’ve done nothing wrong and everything they do is lawful.

I see their mates USA have once again stuck up for them.
Biden should also be charged.

Tue May 21, 2024 6:27 am

“The whole world thinks that Gaza is occupied by Israel.
The truth is that the whole world is occupied by Israel except Gaza.”

Tue May 21, 2024 7:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Your so spot on Allan,

Israel are trying to make out they’ve done nothing wrong and everything they do is lawful.

France are backing icc ...UK not said a lot but didn't particularly back Israel ! More accusation of atrocities against Palestine prisoners some made by Israelis other groups are not happy with Netanyahu or IDF ..
But what strikes me is the way they just say what me guv never we treat prisoners and civilians with total respect and give 3 meals a day! Same story for every story of them doing things bad ....they've even gone as far as saying we have gone far beyond what any other country as ever done to protect civilians and prisoners .... and the world just looks on ....... Republican party in usa have threatened Mr Khan with reprisals in form of sanctions for his actions shows that usa are lapdogs to the Israelis ...

Wed May 22, 2024 5:54 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Your so spot on Allan,

France are backing icc ...UK not said a lot but didn't particularly back Israel ! More accusation of atrocities against Palestine prisoners some made by Israelis other groups are not happy with Netanyahu or IDF ..
But what strikes me is the way they just say what me guv never we treat prisoners and civilians with total respect and give 3 meals a day! Same story for every story of them doing things bad ....they've even gone as far as saying we have gone far beyond what any other country as ever done to protect civilians and prisoners .... and the world just looks on ....... Republican party in usa have threatened Mr Khan with reprisals in form of sanctions for his actions shows that usa are lapdogs to the Israelis ...

Allan,

That’s good 99% of Countries are backing the Palestinians
But The Countries Controlled by Israel, UK & USA will sadly never say the truth how bad Israel really are.

Yes the nearly 9,000 detained Palestinian hostages by Nazi Israel are treated beyond sickening belief.

Wed May 22, 2024 10:35 am

Spain , Ireland, Norway will officially recognise “The State of Palestine”

From 28th June 2024

That’s All Palestinians ever wanted their own rights and their country being recognised.

And virtually every Country intends to follow minus the 3 Jewish Countries Israel, UK & USA

Wed May 22, 2024 10:43 am

Prime Minister of Spain Pedro Sanchez:

"If I have one thing clear, it is that Netanyahu does NOT have a peace project for Palestine. That is why I want to inform you that on May 28, Spain will agree to FULLY RECOGNISE the Palestinian state!"

Wed May 22, 2024 11:12 am

France has backed the ICC calls to arrest war criminal Nazi Benjamin Netanyahu

Wed May 22, 2024 12:11 pm

ISRAEL LIED ABOUT SHANI LOUK AND USED HER AS PROPAGANDA.

Israel lied again about Shani Louk.

On the 11th of October Shani’s mother said she received information that her daughter is alive and is in critical condition due to head injury which means she was actually being treated in one of the hospitals inside Gaza and previously multiple videos emerged of resistance fighters rushing injured hostages into hospitals to be treated in October— youtu.be/hxGcYCPNNR4?si…

She was used in their propaganda since the 7th of October where their president on the 30-31st of October said her body was found behead.

Afterwards they claimed they found a part of her skull so they assumed she’s dead and they still used the “beheaded” propaganda.

However she was discovered and returned back and guess what? Her body was intact and in perfect condition as admitted by her parents.

NewYork Post published the following:

The parents of Shani Louk— hours after her remains were recovered in Rafah by Israeli soldiers.

“The body that we have now is complete and beautiful and looks like she’s alive actually,” said Shani’s father, Nissim Louk, telling The Post Friday that the condition of her body was “a miracle.”

“I think she’d been in one of the tunnels which was very, very cold…that’s why the body is complete and beautiful and the skin is still the same color, you still see the tattoos, it’s amazing,”

Wed May 22, 2024 12:20 pm

So very true and everyone must Never ever forget what Israel has now done today and for the last 76 years :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed May 22, 2024 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:France has backed the ICC calls to arrest war criminal Nazi Benjamin Netanyahu

Several countries have joined those already that say make Palestine a state? There are more in background who may join others for this motion even usa will support it if conditions are right! Biden has clearly stated usa want a two state solution so slowly tide turning against Netanyahu and I believe its only matter of time before he gets the boot as he is the stumbling block to peace somebody who will do anything to stay in power but that will only get you as far as people will tolerate that philosophy... Reading article around this the usa saying one thing but in reality want to get rid of Netanyahu as they know only a two state solution will please middle eastern countries and they cannot afford unrest in region .