Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The useless c**t, otherwise known as “Rob Page”

Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:01 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:The FAW need to come out from the rock they are living under and admit they made a mistake giving Page such a lengthy contract. Only when they have done that can we sack Page, take the financial hit and employ a manager that can manage at the international level. Page has to go before he totally destroys the progress Welsh football has made over the last decade. Page seems to be a decent bloke, but he needs to admit he's out of his depth.PAGE OUT NOW!

He's already put in his looking to future speel b 4 game as started.... so not joing anywhere unless faw grow balls and get rid of him.... he simply doesn't have game plan or a plan B? Who In right mind plays Rambo as defensive midfielder like he does? To me this shows his mentality as a defender come manager .

Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:07 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
cs_original wrote:I’m not saying I’m in the page in or out camp, but what would your thoughts be on a foreign manager. Or even an English manager?

Or if your going to replace Page ..... Why not give the job back to Giggs or have Bellars play a part in the decision ???

Giggs would be a decent appointment again - 50% win record with Wales - never really liked him as a player as he never really showed he wanted to play for Wales, but decent win %.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:34 pm

Doing well again 1-0 down ht

Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Doing well again 1-0 down ht

2-0 56mins
3-0 60mins

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

2-0 56mins

The writings on the wall, the Red Wall, Page OUT. :bluebird:

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:05 pm

Another absolute shit show by Wales. I say again, PAGE OUT NOW! FAW wake up ffs.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:05 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

2-0 56mins

The writings on the wall, the Red Wall, Page OUT. :bluebird:

Very tepid display no shape to team ... all s4c commentator says is garaeth bale get more mentions than those on pitch! :clap:
It is 3-0.. :mrgreen:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:06 pm

I know, it’s a friendly, and few players missing, but this feels very much like the old days. Page needs to go, he’s not building anything. I’m sure he will come out and say this is all good experience.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:07 pm

Make that 3-0.......anyone who felt sympathy, empathy even for Mr Page must now realise he will not be serving Wales well in the future. :bluebird:

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:07 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:I know, it’s a friendly, and few players missing, but this feels very much like the old days. Page needs to go, he’s not building anything. I’m sure he will come out and say this is all good experience.

Said was building ect ect yesterday ahead of this game... Will say same after game aswell. :banghead:

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:12 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
BaltimoreBlues wrote:I know, it’s a friendly, and few players missing, but this feels very much like the old days. Page needs to go, he’s not building anything. I’m sure he will come out and say this is all good experience.

Said was building ect ect yesterday ahead of this game... Will say same after game aswell. :banghead:

Yeah you’re right, he will come out with the same bull.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

But you forget Allan, there is a "bigger picture"!!! WTF that is nobody knows, including Mr Page.... :bluebird:

Sack the clown, I prey he pulls out of this Warnock thing

Players don’t look interested

We are going backwards under Page he needs to go now before the Nation League qualifiers

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:20 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

But you forget Allan, there is a "bigger picture"!!! WTF that is nobody knows, including Mr Page.... :bluebird:

Probably a bigger picture of his ego stuck on his wall! :D

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:29 pm

Never wanted him as a manager the worse since bobby gould.
He blags his way through interviews
total dick out of his depth

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:33 pm

montyblue wrote:Never wanted him as a manager the worse since bobby gould.
He blags his way through interviews
total dick out of his depth

Totally agree.......the FAW have to wake up and smell the coffee. :bluebird:

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:39 pm

Ah right, I see what page meant now by looking at the bigger picture.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:39 pm

Absolute disgrace.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:41 pm

Awful watch.

That was a stroll in the park for Slovakia. Although we had fringe players playing if that is what they are capable of then its not looking good for us. I can't see Page not lasting long now.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:49 pm

We are going backwards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:57 pm

Again, since Euro2020, he should have been gone. That’s several years wasted with the wrong manager. Could have been a good few years with a better manager to build something.

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:59 pm

He is trying to deflect things by saying the two games were to give youngsters chance to see if make step up to first team! That was his interview.... asked about his future he said that was upto others way he said it he thinks he's going!

Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:He is trying to deflect things by saying the two games were to give youngsters chance to see if make step up to first team! That was his interview.... asked about his future he said that was upto others way he said it he thinks he's going!

I listened to that. If the FAW don't do something quick we will have another year of pain, then he will be sacked, but at that stage it's way too late. :bluebird:

Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:26 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:He is trying to deflect things by saying the two games were to give youngsters to see if make step up to first team! That was his interview.... asked about his future he said that was upto others way he said it he thinks he's going!

I listened to that. If the FAW don't do something quick we will have another year of pain, then he will be sacked, but at that stage it's way too late. :bluebird:

It's clear he doesn't have a game plan? Even if have to play youngsters they should be able to fit in to a system but can't see one for them to fit into!
We have talented youngsters with most of side at the optimum age for a player of mid 20s and 20+ caps so should be doing better .. even gabidon said needed to play a more attacking team against Gibraltar .... dont need a retired player to know that you can attack Gibraltar without jepody? He simply doesnt know how to play attacking football and it shows.....bale saved his arse previously but now no bale and it shows Page's shortcomings

Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:40 am

Watching the Belgian highlights and realising how far back he’s taken this team. Not just on the pitch but it’s connection to the fans off it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/ar ... dxnn1ezzjo

Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:04 am

He’s useless but some other useless t**t appointed him.

Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:42 am

Page pulled out of the Warnock event, which I’m over the moon about. Can’t really blame him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:48 am

The only plus point from the game is that all our defence was missing. With Nico Williams, Rodon, Mepham and Roberts in place, yesterday's result would have been totally different.

Having said that, Page has got to be on his way out. Yes the current crop of players are not world beaters but a full strength side has enough talent to improve on the results they've achieved over the last couple of years. Under Page they are directionless.

Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:43 pm

cs_original wrote:I’m not saying I’m in the page in or out camp, but what would your thoughts be on a foreign manager. Or even an English manager?

National managers should be from that particular nation. Dilutes the term international otherwise. Hard to see who we can turn to? Dean Saunders with a team bonding piss up at each camp :lol: