Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY SIGN FOUR TALENTS “

Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:49 pm

Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:The big rebuild begins i did say on another thread who was going to be buluts 1st signing a wow or and underwhelming ffs a top 2 or 6 this should boost the season ticket sales.

You do know they are all Under-21’s and for Darren Purse to mould…? :?

No recognised First Team Squad players in yet but negotiations are ongoing… :ayatollah:

Sven

Yes i do know they are under 21s but we move players out from our accedemy and bring in these cast offs
You know my comments are with a hint of sarcasm
but it would be nice to be really making a song and dance about a decent signing from bulut but we get headlines about these 4 we really do need to be early with gelling a team this season we have players to replace before we add more phillips grant bowler gone
Also weather is shite election tired and its coming home since 66 from the media have all contributed to my sarcastic mood
apologies

Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:16 pm

Good Luck to the Lads :bluebird:

Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:46 am

montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:The big rebuild begins i did say on another thread who was going to be buluts 1st signing a wow or and underwhelming ffs a top 2 or 6 this should boost the season ticket sales.

No recognised First Team Squad players in yet but negotiations are ongoing… :ayatollah:

Sven

Yes i do know they are under 21s but we move players out from our accedemy and bring in these cast offs
but it would be nice to be really making a song and dance about a decent signing from bulut but we get headlines about these 4 we really do need to be early with gelling a team this season we have players to replace before we add more phillips grant bowler gone
Also weather is shite election tired and its coming home since 66 from the media have all contributed to my sarcastic mood
apologies

Agreed that’s what we do move out players very similar.

Plus it’s not like they are great youngsters coming through, they are players who should of made it by now

Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sven

apologies

Plus it’s not like they are great youngsters coming through, they are players who should of made it by now

We actually move out better quality players than the ones we have brought in though Annis - James Crowle prime example. To be replaced by someone who even Port Vale didn't think was good enough

Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:02 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sven

apologies

We actually move out better quality players than the ones we have brought in though Annis - James Crowle prime example. To be replaced by someone who even Port Vale didn't think was good enough

Your actually right and guess who recommends and even decides at that level, the one and only Darren Purse.

Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sven

apologies

Your actually right and guess who recommends and even decides at that level, the one and only Darren Purse.

We desperately need cat 1 status man u taken a 15yr old from reading! Thats 3 since end season All top teams are doing this now raiding academies around the world for the best players if dont make it they sell at profit to offset ffp... what's happening with city's attempt at cat 1 status ?

Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:45 pm

We’re doomed

Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:06 am

Roath_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sven

apologies

According to same article port Vale couldn't get an international work permit at the time so couldn't sign him...... Not the same as not wanting him don't you think!

Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:09 am

Roath_Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:Did bulut have any say in this ?

Doubt it

Agreed he has never even seen these play I bet nevermind know who they are.

Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:35 am

Interesting interview with maidenhead chairman regarding young cast offs from efl/premier
league clubs... they take 16/18 Yr olds who got released and try get on track then to sell them on says its a good income stream... did make point about the 4 we got in whilst seems daft considering got rid of so called talent recently sometimes youngsters or older players need change of surroundings toget them back on track lots of examples over the years..... they sold max Kilmun for 40k 4yrs ago to wolves who have just sold him to w ham for 40m maidenhead get around 4m with sell on clause! They always put in such a clause when selling now That's what call good buisness...