Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Isaak Davies / Kieffer Moore “

Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:20 pm

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bulut surely knows No quality Striker then NO Top 6

My worry is now he has got what he personally wanted a 2 yr contract he will do what Tan says.

I really hope you are wrong on that Annis. Whilst Bulut will have to tow the line on certain matters, I hope that his protracted negotiations about him staying on for another 2 years means he has a framework in place to be his own man.

Of course it still depends on the what the proposed "full backing" from Tan actually means in reality! :bluebird:

Jim,

I hope I am completing, but I honestly believe the hype of big spending this coming season, is exactly that hype once again, but pushed out not only by the media but actually Bulut saying Top 6 at worst, going even for top 2.

I just don’t see Tan putting in £millions to spend.

I see 4/5 good loans, but the rest like we tried a few seasons ago hyping up that group of 12 players we made out were Future stars etc etc

We tend to do well with loans getting in good players but that's not enough to fill in for lack of quality we have in rest of squad? Yes got maybe 9 or 10 good starting players but soon as get an injury we go down hill because not enough quality throughout squad... top 6 maybe given last season but top 2 unless club really surprises us is out reach by far....

Allan,

We’ve done very well and then sadly never see them again.

We need that real quality striker, that we have all wanted for years

We need to spend the millions on that striker and we would reap the benefits of promotion I'm sure of that! Not sure when last time we failed to sign a decent loan player because we pay the wages to convince clubs to let them come here... we appear so near yet so far because of short sightedness of Tan!

We would Allan,

Because what happens is that like last season we start playing really well and once we can hardly score or struggle the whole team gets effected and we then start to struggle.

Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bulut surely knows No quality Striker then NO Top 6

My worry is now he has got what he personally wanted a 2 yr contract he will do what Tan says.

I really hope you are wrong on that Annis. Whilst Bulut will have to tow the line on certain matters, I hope that his protracted negotiations about him staying on for another 2 years means he has a framework in place to be his own man.

Of course it still depends on the what the proposed "full backing" from Tan actually means in reality! :bluebird:

Jim,

I hope I am completing, but I honestly believe the hype of big spending this coming season, is exactly that hype once again, but pushed out not only by the media but actually Bulut saying Top 6 at worst, going even for top 2.

I just don’t see Tan putting in £millions to spend.

I see 4/5 good loans, but the rest like we tried a few seasons ago hyping up that group of 12 players we made out were Future stars etc etc

We tend to do well with loans getting in good players but that's not enough to fill in for lack of quality we have in rest of squad? Yes got maybe 9 or 10 good starting players but soon as get an injury we go down hill because not enough quality throughout squad... top 6 maybe given last season but top 2 unless club really surprises us is out reach by far....

Allan,

We’ve done very well and then sadly never see them again.

We need that real quality striker, that we have all wanted for years

We need to spend the millions on that striker and we would reap the benefits of promotion I'm sure of that! Not sure when last time we failed to sign a decent loan player because we pay the wages to convince clubs to let them come here... we appear so near yet so far because of short sightedness of Tan!

We would Allan,

Because what happens is that like last season we start playing really well and once we can hardly score or struggle the whole team gets effected and we then start to struggle.

Annis let's hope "one" we don't have long injuries "two" we get in sufficient players of quality to overcome such injuries if it happens... do this and I feel we'll have successful season top 6.......promotion in hands of the gods.. :D