A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff Striker goes out on loan:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Wow Wez,

I have found even more

But it's off topic

No it’s not your now sticking up for the owner, and it’s his fault all the messes we’ve got ourselves in and how badly we are run.

If not why would you say it’s time for him to go?

I support Our Club, not the Regime, Our Club comes first with me, the other way around with you.

How is it sticking up for the owner I bet he doesn't even deal with loaning out players ffs annis you turn every topic into a tan issue.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I have found even more

But it's off topic

No it’s not your now sticking up for the owner, and it’s his fault all the messes we’ve got ourselves in and how badly we are run.

I support Our Club, not the Regime, Our Club comes first with me, the other way around with you.

How is it sticking up for the owner I bet he doesn't even deal with loaning out players ffs annis you turn every topic into a tan issue.

Tan is totally in charge and lets his muppets on high wages do 1-2 days a week work for our professional club.

We need a full-time CEO & Chairman not both working in London

We need proper football people over looking everything and even you’ve agreed on this in the past.

We are not professionally run, far from it.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I have found even more

But it's off topic

Tan is totally in charge and lets his muppets on high wages do 1-2 days a week work for our professional club.

We need proper football people over looking everything and even you’ve agreed on this in the past.

Bullshit annis you can't have it both ways you said dalman is in total control all last season , then it's tan which is it ? He's interested then he's not interested, we are more professionally run now than at anytime I can remember, were we ran good under risdale sam ,kumars? Not a chance ,

Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I have found even more

But it's off topic

Bullshit annis you can't have it both ways you said dalman is in total control all last season , then it's tan which is it ? He's interested then he's not interested, we are more professionally run now than at anytime I can remember, were we ran good under risdale sam ,kumars? Not a chance ,

Bullshit Wez,

We all know the final say is with Tan.

Last season Dalman lent us more money on condition he had more say in running the football side.

As you know I gave Dalman another chance, he was bulshit again.

Tan has 100% the final say and even Dalman says that and you know that.

The man at the Top is where it is all decided if you know businesses, final decisions and over all looks down on the rest.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I have found even more

But it's off topic

Bullshit Wez,

Last season Dalman lent us more money on condition he had more say in running the football side.

The man at the Top is where it is all decided if you know businesses, final decisions and over all looks down on the rest.

So you think tan sits in his office talking to Irish clubs about loaning out playeds ? You're mad if you think that , I bet apart from giving the final say on big transfer fees like any owner would that he doesn't get involved at all .

Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I have found even more

But it's off topic

Bullshit Wez,

So you think tan sits in his office talking to Irish clubs about loaning out playeds ? You're mad if you think that , I bet apart from giving the final say on big transfer fees like any owner would that he doesn't get involved at all .

Of course he does not are you all there?

Tan overseas Choo and Dalman and they both are clueless here

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I have found even more

But it's off topic

Bullshit Wez,

So you're saying that Tan was on the phone to the Irish club sorting this deal out ? , I think you need to stay out of the sun in majorca.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:33 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I have found even more

But it's off topic

Bullshit Wez,

So you're saying that Tan was on the phone to the Irish club sorting this deal out ? , I think you need to stay out of the sun in majorca.

I thought you were intelligent Wez,

Tan is the over all boss as you know

Then he has Dalman and Choo
Who oversee for him everything and for yrs failed in my view

So Tan is over all responsible, what do you not get unbelievable / you really hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Or your on a total wind up , hopefully the total wind up

I will make it very simple

If your chippie who makes the chips etc gets it wrong and awful time after time, who is responsible for them?

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:48 pm

Its quite enjoyable reading this, knowing you are both friends.

The way I see it you both have valid points.

We weren't well ran under the Kumars or with Sam, but ultimately we have been through the absolute mill with Tan.

Stripping us of our identity the constant lies, etc etc the list goes on.

The buck does stop with Tan. He is the owner.

If you run a business, even if you aren't directly managing the people down the bottom, you have a chain of command that leads back to you as an owner.

If the people below make terrible decisions, he needs to be asking why and correcting it, not washing his hands of any responsibility.