A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Igovernor Scottish player ?

Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:No disrespect has the said poster ever got any transfers right

More respect if he actually named them .

Wez I did reply to your earlier post many posters on here have read the posts closely, If you cannot see the cryptic posts in this thread pointing to the player, then you need to either get your eyes tested or new glasses :banghead:

Not being funny but it's not a guessing game you should just name the player Like everyone else does if they get a bit of information, at the present your info looks a dud.

Why should he name the player?

He did that in January and got slaughtered only for Bulut to confirm we had been after and spoken to the said named players.

Rog is fully aware and up to date on who we are after but now decides to keep it to himself.

It’s a much better solution whilst most keep guessing hmm

He never named players in January it was cryptic like the latest .

Well I’ve just checked on the relevant thread and he quite clearly mentions the names of the players.

So hey ho “you’re wrong yet again”

No Cryptics here. Short memories for a lot of you

Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:No disrespect has the said poster ever got any transfers right

Wez I did reply to your earlier post many posters on here have read the posts closely, If you cannot see the cryptic posts in this thread pointing to the player, then you need to either get your eyes tested or new glasses :banghead:

Not being funny but it's not a guessing game you should just name the player Like everyone else does if they get a bit of information, at the present your info looks a dud.

He did that in January and got slaughtered only for Bulut to confirm we had been after and spoken to the said named players.

Rog is fully aware and up to date on who we are after but now decides to keep it to himself.

So Wez I never mentioned any names what a load of Bollux this is just one i posted if you look hard enough you will find others, not going to waste my time looking for the other posts seems you missed them as well :laughing5: :laughing5:

"There are 3 players that we are very very close to signing.

Moore is basically done and dusted, as I have posted enough about it.

Then we have, 2 that are very close to finalising
Anastasios Bakasetas midfielder, who's wages which i posted yesterday are not a problem!
And lastly we have
Salih Ucan, midfielder"

Re: No Cryptics here. Short memories for a lot of you

Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:50 pm

Igovernor wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

So Wez I never mentioned any names what a load of Bollux this is just one i posted if you look hard enough you will find others, not going to waste my time looking for the other posts seems you missed them as well :laughing5: :laughing5:

Anastasios Bakasetas midfielder, who's wages which i posted yesterday are not a problem!
And lastly we have
Salih Ucan, midfielder"

Bad example tho coz none of them were true .

Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:50 pm

So you are saying that Bulut was Lying. Wez you are a big joke, and I can't be bothered conversing anymore with people like you, life is too short :wave:

Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:23 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

And lastly we have
Salih Ucan, midfielder"

Where’s Todd Cantwell ????

Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:51 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

And lastly we have
Salih Ucan, midfielder"

Where’s Todd Cantwell ????

Never said it my self just shared the twitter post just like most people do but lets be honest here , Igovernor hasn't got one right for a very long time then says before the euros there's a player in the Scottish side but won't name him .tbh it just smells like bullshit , if I'm told something I just put it out sometimes it's right sometimes it's wrong but it's out there .none of this guessing crap .

Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:52 pm

Igovernor wrote:So you are saying that Bulut was Lying. Wez you are a big joke, and I can't be bothered conversing anymore with people like you, life is too short :wave:

Who's the player then ? That's the joke why not just name him .