Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ BREAKING CCFC SEASON TICKET UPDATE “

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:39 am

The truth is, the people who run OUR club make it a better experience for away fans and look after them better than our own fans

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Barryblues wrote:Majority of people have iptv so all games are on here. I think this is having an impact on attendances.

The match experience is piss poor if we are honest so I can see why people haven't renewed. I probably won't renew again if we have a repeat of last season.

So do all other clubs, on a Saturday I can get 95% of games, so why is it not affecting other clubs attendances, crowds are improving everywhere ?

That’s the truth the match experience is pure shite.

But watch out is will be called club bashing by Wez, as he says everyone is excited??

It’s not club bashing it’s the people who run our club are at fault.

I started this topic to urge fans to buy them and stay loyal, No one person has shown excitement on FB or Twitter??
zzzzzzzzz have a day off

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:44 am

SP73 wrote:Utter rubbish, why would people keep lining the pockets of a regime they don’t want to support? Mark my words, after a few bad results, the moaning will start of wanting the board out, the same people who were first in the queue to buy the new shirt, ‘I’ll keep buying the merch, season tickets, but god I hate Tan’, it’s an absolute joke, well done the stay aways.

Well I’ve never ever bought a Tan badge or Malaysia etc

But after 52 consecutive seasons I’ve seen far far worse times than these and 9 yrs in the 4th division I never missed a home or away game.

Your Loyal to your Club not the owner , they come and go and I’ve seen some really bad managers / owners etc and us 2nd from the bottom of league 4.

Bullshit you just don’t support your club when they are winning or going up, you support them through the good and bad times.

Not just glory days, I hate those type of fans

Funny they never stayed away when we were going up or in Premier League, ( sold out)

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:45 am

Forever Blue wrote:The truth is, the people who run OUR club make it a better experience for away fans and look after them better than our own fans

Nonsense annis name me a club that let there fans stand and have bands playing before matches ? Family club of the year multiple times too recently

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:46 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Barryblues wrote:Majority of people have iptv so all games are on here. I think this is having an impact on attendances.

The match experience is piss poor if we are honest so I can see why people haven't renewed. I probably won't renew again if we have a repeat of last season.

So do all other clubs, on a Saturday I can get 95% of games, so why is it not affecting other clubs attendances, crowds are improving everywhere ?

But watch out is will be called club bashing by Wez, as he says everyone is excited??

I started this topic to urge fans to buy them and stay loyal, No one person has shown excitement on FB or Twitter??
zzzzzzzzz have a day off

Funny your not commenting on FB

Or the person who saying well done the stay aways?

I was told the other day, that you deliberately say the opposite to
Me to wind me up as really you don’t give a f**k about Our Club or want to see it improve, it’s all a joke to you.

Get on Facebook

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Lower league and non league crowds are increasing. I think it's because its still proper old school football and fans have a connection with the clubs. Plus match days are still a crack.

Watched Barry town play Llantwit major a couple of seasons ago. Barry took a 1000 fans down there and it was a great day out.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:50 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The truth is, the people who run OUR club make it a better experience for away fans and look after them better than our own fans

Nonsense annis name me a club that let there fans stand and have bands playing before matches ? Family club of the year multiple times too recently

We do look after away fans really well

Why is the family stand always empty?

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:
SP73 wrote:Utter rubbish, why would people keep lining the pockets of a regime they don’t want to support? Mark my words, after a few bad results, the moaning will start of wanting the board out, the same people who were first in the queue to buy the new shirt, ‘I’ll keep buying the merch, season tickets, but god I hate Tan’, it’s an absolute joke, well done the stay aways.

But after 52 consecutive seasons I’ve seen far far worse times than these and 9 yrs in the 4th division I never missed a home or away game.

Your Loyal to your Club not the owner , they come and go and I’ve seen some really bad managers / owners etc and us 2nd from the bottom of league 4.

Bullshit you just don’t support your club when they are winning or going up, you support them through the good and bad times.

Funny they never stayed away when we were going up or in Premier League, ( sold out)

Only Jacks would say what your saying well done the stay aways

The reason season ticket sales are low is because people have had enough. The CCS has the worse atmosphere in the League, there’s no money available for transfers due to the running of the Club, until the owners sell up, nothing is going to change, another summer of free transfers, people think there’ll be a challenge for promotion, 40/1 the odds are, says it all, if you want a change of owner, boycott matches and don’t enter the stadium, until then nothing is going to change.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

zzzzzzzzz have a day off

Me to wind me up as really you don’t give a f**k about Our Club or want to see it improve, it’s all a joke to you.

Get on Facebook

This is a Cardiff City forum yes ? Talk about cardiff city topics? , my Facebook is for family stuff etc not for arguing with muppets .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:02 pm

SP73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The reason season ticket sales are low is because people have had enough. The CCS has the worse atmosphere in the League, there’s no money available for transfers due to the running of the Club, until the owners sell up, nothing is going to change, another summer of free transfers, people think there’ll be a challenge for promotion, 40/1 the odds are, says it all, if you want a change of owner, boycott matches and don’t enter the stadium, until then nothing is going to change.

I agree with everything you’ve said, I agree the owner should have gone a long time ago.

But I can’t boycott My Club.

I have always attended and your talking to some one who has led 7 big demonstrations of 1,000’s and 1,000’s in my years and we’ve always Won it that way.

I am 59 yrs old soon and live in Spain. It’s time for other fans / new fans / younger fans to stand up for their Club.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

zzzzzzzzz have a day off

Get on Facebook

This is a Cardiff City forum yes ? Talk about cardiff city topics? , my Facebook is for family stuff etc not for arguing with muppets .

I can show you use fb for Cardiff City 7 times a week at least and go on groups.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:03 pm

Not until Tan and his cronies have gone and have nothing to do with the club. :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

We look after home fans and away fans , family club of the year multiple times , bands playing under the canton stand every match , whole section allowed to stand in the canton , not sure what else you want ? You summed it up in a phone call just now you said you don't like bands and go 10 mins before the match to watch it so begs the question what else can they do for people like you ? .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SP73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree with everything you’ve said, I agree the owner should have gone a long time ago.

I have always attended and your talking to some one who has led 7 big demonstrations of 1,000’s and 1,000’s in my years and we’ve always Won it that way.

I am 59 yrs old soon and live in Spain. It’s time for other fans / new fans / younger fans to stand up for their Club.

Annis I’ve known you 30 years, I know how loyal you are, I’m not telling you individually to boycott, but people are, fans have had enough of the current plight. Send me a DM when you get a min..

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:10 pm

Serious question to some saying about the match day experience,what would you actually like the club to do? . I do think they should put a fan zone like what was mooted but apart from that not sure what else they can do , success brings crowds , the football under bulut was dire last year and I know a few that haven't renewed coz of that , hopefully this year we start off well and crowds will be good .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

zzzzzzzzz have a day off

Get on Facebook

I can show you use fb for Cardiff City 7 times a week at least and go on groups.

I talk cardiff city on here , a Cardiff City forum mainly .
Last edited by wez1927 on Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:12 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

zzzzzzzzz have a day off

Get on Facebook

I take cardiff city on here , a Cardiff City forum mainly .

Great to see you love the forum My Friend Wez / Bluebirds

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

zzzzzzzzz have a day off

Get on Facebook

I take cardiff city on here , a Cardiff City forum mainly .

Great to see you love the forum My Friend Wez / Bluebirds

Been on here since the start, someone's got to balance the views up :lol:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:16 pm

SP73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
SP73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis I’ve known you 30 years, I know how loyal you are, I’m not telling you individually to boycott, but people are, fans have had enough of the current plight. Send me a DM when you get a min..

Thanks and I appreciate

Can you fb me a message?

I know loads who have had enough and that’s why I have been saying the fans do not believe anymore and have had enough of 15 yrs of this Regime.

But I have had enough of them beyond, but I can’t stop going.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:Serious question to some saying about the match day experience,what would you actually like the club to do? . I do think they should put a fan zone like what was mooted but apart from that not sure what else they can do , success brings crowds , the football under bulut was dire last year and I know a few that haven't renewed coz of that , hopefully this year we start off well and crowds will be good .

The match day atmosphere has been dreadful for years, the no man’s land between away supporters is too wide, atmosphere doesn’t generate, the actual chanting is embarrassing, songs about England running from Russia, Harold Shipman, just continuous Anti English songs, hardly any support for the team, individual players, ‘when skies are grey’ is on repeat that droning der der der thing with ‘City’ at the end, Jesus Christ like, we need some originality to make the fans stand out. And don’t start me on the Ayatollah, that thing should have been ditched after the first year it was born.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:26 pm

SP73 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Serious question to some saying about the match day experience,what would you actually like the club to do? . I do think they should put a fan zone like what was mooted but apart from that not sure what else they can do , success brings crowds , the football under bulut was dire last year and I know a few that haven't renewed coz of that , hopefully this year we start off well and crowds will be good .

The match day atmosphere has been dreadful for years, the no man’s land between away supporters is too wide, atmosphere doesn’t generate, the actual chanting is embarrassing, songs about England running from Russia, Harold Shipman, just continuous Anti English songs, hardly any support for the team, individual players, ‘when skies are grey’ is on repeat that droning der der der thing with ‘City’ at the end, Jesus Christ like, we need some originality to make the fans stand out. And don’t start me on the Ayatollah, that thing should have been ditched after the first year it was born.

So it's not really the club fault it's the fans ? Surly it's up to the fans to sing and make an atmosphere? I sit by the away fans only on the bigger games it's a good atmosphere . I think on atmosphere us fans Need to take the blame tbh .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:33 pm

wez1927 wrote:

So Wez,

Answer why is the cheapest part of the ground but always nearly empty?

Why are season ticket sales so low?

Read the replies and I have many many many more

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:43 pm

wez1927 wrote:
SP73 wrote:

So it's not really the club fault it's the fans ? Surly it's up to the fans to sing and make an atmosphere? I sit by the away fans only on the bigger games it's a good atmosphere . I think on atmosphere us fans Need to take the blame tbh .

SP73

Wez, will blame the fans everyone but his best mate Tan who owns and decides all the major decisions and employs all the clowns in his circus

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

We look after home fans and away fans , family club of the year multiple times , bands playing under the canton stand every match , whole section allowed to stand in the canton , not sure what else you want ? You summed it up in a phone call just now you said you don't like bands and go 10 mins before the match to watch it so begs the question what else can they do for people like you ? .

Having been away to every Championship and Premiership ground over the past few seasons I can assure you that we look after away fans at our ground far better than we are treated as away fans by other clubs.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:02 pm

davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Having been away to every Championship and Premiership ground over the past few seasons I can assure you that we look after away fans at our ground far better than we are treated as away fans by other clubs.

David,

Absolutely sadly true .

But Wez wint accept even though he doesn’t go to away games so doesn’t know the truth

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:02 pm

davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

That might be true but we don't treat our away fans any different to our home fans tho as suggested.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

David,

Absolutely sadly true .

But Wez wint accept even though he doesn’t go to away games so doesn’t know the truth

Don't go to away games? I've done more than you in the last 10 years youre too busy sunning yourself in spain your starting to sound a bit childish annis , I just didn't go last season as I'm too busy with work we can all be retired like you .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
SP73 wrote:

SP73

Wez, will blame the fans everyone but his best mate Tan who owns and decides all the major decisions and employs all the clowns in his circus

What a joke tan doesn't start the singing off ffs the fans create the atmospherein the games not any owners , how about you start singing when you're actually in the ground at homes games not living in Spain hmmmmmmmmmm

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:You have got to be honest Annis, all the talk in the original post is setting us up for a fall.
We've all seen this before, it's the boy who cried wolf again.
I have renewed my own and my grandson's ticket, but we still have no strikers. (plural, as we need two as if one gets injured we are back to Etete, Robinson, et al god forbid) Other positions need strengthening too.
I think we are looking at best 12th if not.

How is it?

We are great value in my view and are cheap compared to other clubs.

We all know we need a striker and surely Bulut / Board will finally get us one a quality one.

I have renewed mine 52 consecutive seasons, not having a manager, striker , hate of Tan would not stop me from buying a season ticket as Cardiff are my club.

You never replied in another topic, still waiting??

What thread Annis? :shock:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:19 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:You have got to be honest Annis, all the talk in the original post is setting us up for a fall.
We've all seen this before, it's the boy who cried wolf again.
I have renewed my own and my grandson's ticket, but we still have no strikers. (plural, as we need two as if one gets injured we are back to Etete, Robinson, et al god forbid) Other positions need strengthening too.
I think we are looking at best 12th if not.

How is it?

We are great value in my view and are cheap compared to other clubs.

We all know we need a striker and surely Bulut / Board will finally get us one a quality one.

I have renewed mine 52 consecutive seasons, not having a manager, striker , hate of Tan would not stop me from buying a season ticket as Cardiff are my club.

You never replied in another topic, still waiting??

What thread Annis? :shock:

When I said you were being sarcastic