Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Where's the Bulut haters now?

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:44 am

Barryblues wrote:We were out of the game for 60 minutes today against an ordinary Swansea side who have lost most of their talented players. When I say out of the game I mean totally toyed with in the first half.

I'm still not convinced with Bullet. Tactically naive with no plan B. Subs got him out of jail today but in reality we should have been 3 down halftime.

Even average teams (such as the jacks) play better in derbies, form usually goes out the window. Keep the faith and enjoy the journey :bluebird:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:46 am

I am no lover of Bulut because he is so negative. Over 90% of the games I have seen, we only become positive when we are a goal behind. The youngsters have a good game and then dropped. Colwill is usually a sub and is expected to turn it around , and if that does not happen he is the 1 targeted. Seeing Meite and Kanga play with the players on the bench sums it up for me.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:49 am

Underhill1927 wrote:I’m far from a Bulut hater, but I do believe a better manager would have won that game today. We were shit for the majority of the game and Bulut’s inability to adapt our style of play is to blame.

Agree

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:57 am

Also the disgraceful way we finished last season - showing no pride at all , when nothing to play for. I want my team bluebirds to be successful and win - but I would have never given Bulut a 2 year contract. Hope I am proved wrong.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:26 am

Bulut is awful, we're nearly in the relegation spot. Madness

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:33 am

Cardiff_CPT wrote:Bulut is awful, we're nearly in the relegation spot. Madness

We're bottom of the championship with the worst goal difference in the whole EFL.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:38 am

Grandstand wrote:I am no lover of Bulut because he is so negative. Over 90% of the games I have seen, we only become positive when we are a goal behind. The youngsters have a good game and then dropped. Colwill is usually a sub and is expected to turn it around , and if that does not happen he is the 1 targeted. Seeing Meite and Kanga play with the players on the bench sums it up for me.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:45 am

I’m a fan of Bulut. I think his transfers have been excellent across all 3 windows and that we’ve had a tough start with Sunderland, Burnley and a derby which is always unpredictable.

But I will say I had very little hope in us coming from behind yesterday. See how he goes now after the international break where we have a few easier games.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:48 am

I think we all have avalid view on our manager and players.
YES looking at the table after 3 games looks dire
BUT don't forget that the first two teams we played are TOP of the championship and 5th place, hence two very positve good sides.
Let's not get too Hung up on that.
But, I do agree I wish we played a more attacking style of play.
:bluebird: :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:27 am

I can't respond to every post individually but here is my take on it......and why I used the word "haters".

There is a section on this forum, of which we are all entitled to our views, who would have jumped at the chance yesterday to call for Bulut's head if we had lost. For me that is so short-sighted it's crazy, but more to the point, they are entrenched in their view. It appears to me that they can't wait for Bulut to fail, just to prove themselves right. We've even had posters say, prior to the game, if we had lost "everybody" would want Bulut out. This is simply not the case.

So I stand by my word "haters". Just googled the word and this was top of the list, verbatim:

"Meaning of hater in English
a person who says or writes unpleasant things about someone or criticizes their achievements, especially on the internet: Forget the haters - they're just jealous. Of course, the singer has plenty of haters."

As for the posters who think I'm trying to be divisive, you really haven't got a clue have you. Check out my previous posts. I am one of the most positive posters on this forum. I always try to look at the positives, and for me, Bulut is a massive plus.

So to summarise, this team needs time, Bulut needs time.....and don't say he's been here a year already, because he hasn't with this group of players, fact. Before you start calling for his head, take a leaf out of Annis' book (there's been a few! :D ) and judge after 12 games. :bluebird:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:35 am

Nothing changes for me. Yes we scraped a point against a wasteful yet fundamentally bang average swansea. In a game whereby Bulut got it totally wrong again but one great move / goal got us out of the shit.
Wait for 12 games, at which point I believe we’ll be in serious relegation contention.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:03 am

Carpe Diem wrote:Nothing changes for me. Yes we scraped a point against a wasteful yet fundamentally bang average swansea. In a game whereby Bulut got it totally wrong again but one great move / goal got us out of the shit.
Wait for 12 games, at which point I believe we’ll be in serious relegation contention.

Me too mate. Same boring tactics, don't concede, which clearly don't work. He must be able to see that, everyone else can and we're not professional football managers.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:24 am

I've stuck by Bulut, and will continue to do so until I lose faith in his ability to turn things around.

Let's be honest about this though:

It was a great point, away from home, but it wasn't a great performance by any means.

Daland looks to have been a very good bit of business if yesterday was anything to go by, but the fact we needed Ollie Tanner to yet again be the one who changes the game against the jacks, speaks volumes.

The players weren't up for it in the first half, we were shocking.

A point away is what we would have all been happy with, but we weren't convincing and I don't think it's anything to rave about.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:38 am

TheHangedMan wrote:I can't respond to every post individually but here is my take on it......and why I used the word "haters".

There is a section on this forum, of which we are all entitled to our views, who would have jumped at the chance yesterday to call for Bulut's head if we had lost. For me that is so short-sighted it's crazy, but more to the point, they are entrenched in their view. It appears to me that they can't wait for Bulut to fail, just to prove themselves right. We've even had posters say, prior to the game, if we had lost "everybody" would want Bulut out. This is simply not the case.

So I stand by my word "haters". Just googled the word and this was top of the list, verbatim:

a person who says or writes unpleasant things about someone or criticizes their achievements, especially on the internet: Forget the haters - they're just jealous. Of course, the singer has plenty of haters."

As for the posters who think I'm trying to be divisive, you really haven't got a clue have you. Check out my previous posts. I am one of the most positive posters on this forum. I always try to look at the positives, and for me, Bulut is a massive plus.

So to summarise, this team needs time, Bulut needs time.....and don't say he's been here a year already, because he hasn't with this group of players, fact. Before you start calling for his head, take a leaf out of Annis' book (there's been a few! :D ) and judge after 12 games. :bluebird:

I nearly threw up reading that last bit of brown nosing, not the first time either you’ve said that. However this time it’s very hypocritical.
Who are these so called haters can you name a few?
And surely Annis is a hater (going on you definition of a hater ) is he not for his opinions that have criticised bulut in the past. (For the record I don’t belive he’s a hater just expressing his current opinion.

Your definition of a hater:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:50 am

Merthyrfunhouse wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:I can't respond to every post individually but here is my take on it......and why I used the word "haters".

I nearly threw up reading that last bit of brown nosing, not the first time either you’ve said that. However this time it’s very hypocritical.
And surely Annis is a hater (going on you definition of a hater ) is he not for his opinions that have criticised bulut in the past. (For the record I don’t belive he’s a hater just expressing his current opinion.

Firstly, I'd hate to be in your Fun House, sounds like a barrel of laughs!

Secondly, you obviously have not been on this forum long.....if you had you would note that, although Annis is a good friend of mine, I've vehemently disagreed with him, on this forum, on many occasions.

Thirdly, if you know how to use google, just type in haters and that is the 1st definition they give......NOT my definition.

And lastly......are you OK? :bluebird:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:06 pm

You are referring to my post which I made stating that if we had lost with no fight then he would lose the support he has left.

If you're referring to me as a "Bulut hater" then you really do have no idea.

I've argued Buluts corner left right and centre.

I still do.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:11 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:

You are referring to my post which I made stating that if we had lost with no fight then he would lose the support he has left.

I still do.

I wasn't referring to you specifically at all Roath. I was trying to summarise and collate a lot of views within this post, and more generally over a few weeks. :bluebird:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:17 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:

I still do.

I wasn't referring to you specifically at all Roath. I was trying to summarise and collate a lot of views within this post, and more generally over a few weeks. :bluebird:

Fair enough.

There are some posters who have been Bulut out since the start, have stuck with their opinion and I respect that.

There are those however who see posts from "respected" members of this forum who change their mind because of said posts.

And those who change their mind each week.

Its a shame that the fanbase is so divided considering we all want city to do well.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:29 pm

Not a Bulut fan, not a hater. I don’t hate.

Never have been a fan and I have been consistent with my views. I have repeatedly posted my reasons why on here, and from very early on in his tenure. I still do not want him as manager despite yesterday’s draw which I was relieved about. However a better manager would have won that game yesterday. Any manager who persists with his formation of two CDMs (or any formation for that matter) even when losing or against lesser teams without changing it does not deserve to manage in this country let alone for my club. That stubbornness deserves to remain in the Turkish league not here. It’s dire. And our players have had it coached into them.

Yesterday historic issues continue and remain unfixed.

Half hearted press or no press
We remain easy to press against and spook us into mistakes
No fight for a derby day again losing second balls etc
Cheap giveaways
Poor decision making
Dreadful in final 3rd
Isolated striker
Multiple Swansea bodies in final 3rd compared to our wasteland
Their Keeper no save to make
Darling being allowed to bringing the ball forward
Horvarth nervous
Where were the 2 cdms he persistently sticks to for the opening goal?

Everything changed yet again when Rubin comes on, forward thinking attack flair minded presence, bringing the best out of the other subs, and the rest of the team, and for the last half hour all the above was forgotten about. Why Bulut doesn’t start him does my head in. Swansea subsequently failed to nail the second goal and revealed that they are no great shakes in the final third either. In the end we get a great goal and could have gone on to nick it.

Over the moon with the result and last half hour. Loved our celebrations, and my voice is hoarse today. That is a poor Swansea team compared to previous years. I remain not wanting Bulut as our manager. We have a good squad, there are many managers out there with more variety in their tactics and better understanding and experience of the British game. They could do great things with this squad.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:49 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:You were all waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a bad result......it never came, so you've all gone quiet, for now!
:bluescarf:
Judge this guy when he has his full eleven on the pitch. When that happens you will be surprised, mark my words.

In Bulut we trust. If you think the way we played was one dimensional, and the Bulut way......God knows what spectacles you were looking through.

This guy, given time with this revamped squad, will take us places. If you can't see that you must be more blinkered than a horse at the Grand National. Keep the faith. :bluebird:

For what it is worth, another way of looking at yesterday’s Derby. Bulut master stroke playing the two ‘lumpers’ MEITE and KANGA to soak up the intensity the jacks bring to their cup final of cup finals take all the knocks then when that intensity has worn off bring on the skilful players to nick
the game (very nearly paid off) or start with these more ‘slender’ skilful players and replicate that intensity aka rangers v Celtic and end up with multiple red/yellow cards and possibly serious injuries. Which is inevitable if you have two sets of athletes going at it hammer and tongs. Good for thought.UNITED we stand DIVIDED we fall :bluebird:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:38 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Merthyrfunhouse wrote:

Firstly, I'd hate to be in your Fun House, sounds like a barrel of laughs!

Secondly, you obviously have not been on this forum long.....if you had you would note that, although Annis is a good friend of mine, I've vehemently disagreed with him, on this forum, on many occasions.

Thirdly, if you know how to use google, just type in haters and that is the 1st definition they give......NOT my definition.

And lastly......are you OK? :bluebird:

Fine. Thanks for asking.

What I was saying is with the definition that google gave Annis would fall into the bulut hating category. Yet you used him as an example to the rest of us to wait 12 games.

You seem to be confused with the point you making as you have used a bulut hater as an example to us all. or you just trying to wind people up.

Just try respecting other people’s viewpoints that are different to yours. No need to get bitchy at the end by patronising posters.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:47 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:You were all waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a bad result......it never came, so you've all gone quiet, for now!

Judge this guy when he has his full eleven on the pitch. When that happens you will be surprised, mark my words.

In Bulut we trust. If you think the way we played was one dimensional, and the Bulut way......God knows what spectacles you were looking through.

This guy, given time with this revamped squad, will take us places. If you can't see that you must be more blinkered than a horse at the Grand National. Keep the faith. :bluebird:

We made Swansea look world beaters. You did see that yes?

As relieved as I was to see our goal go in amd come away with a draw it was against a very poor Swansea team. I will not be surprised to see them in a relegation fight this season. Its nothing to feel confident about that game.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

We made Swansea look world beaters. You did see that yes?

As relieved as I was to see our goal go in amd come away with a draw it was against a very poor Swansea team. I will not be surprised to see them in a relegation fight this season. Its nothing to feel confident about that game.

Our 3 games this season, we have claimed they are very poor teams.

Sunderland people said are very poor, they are top of the league and joint top scorers.

Burnley are joint top scorers and will surely be up there come the end of the season.

The jacks always want it more than us.

We can't keep going on saying that we are the reason that teams look good.

Apart from the JBs, we have played two very good sides. It's about time people actually said the truth that we do actually play against some good teams in this division.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:11 pm

Wez,

Your one of Bulut’s biggest shall we haters or shall we say wanting him gone

You’ve stayed virtually out of this?

But if I had posted it you would be all over it.

Get on here Wez

My full judgement will be after 12 games

I am still not at all convinced by Bulut, but 12 games in we will know where we are with him.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:20 pm

Opinions on the manager all very subjective, as Annis has mentioned, all we want is a successful club. I've just watched the entire game back due to work yesterday. Still fail to see what Mete offers in any position to the team, Colwill needs to start at 10 , play Ramsey deeper like last 20...Oh and think we still need a solid striker :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jim,

Bulut haters very very strong???

Fans are passionate and want the best

Bulut’s decisions have shall we say not been the best and finished last season awful and continued in to this season.

Yes great Subs yesterday, but before then worse than dire.

Bulut has the tools now and we all want him to succeed for the good of our club.

But def not Bulut haters

Agree . This squad is decent

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:39 pm

Mr Hanged Man

Did you enjoy today's tactical masterclass by Erol?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:03 pm

Where’s the Bulut lovers now? Awful

Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:43 pm

f*cking awefull manager pull tje plug now ffs

Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:06 pm

I was thinking the same. He’s scurried away.