A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Official “ Full details on Roko Simić transfer “

Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:48 pm

EROL BULUT:

Breaking Erol Bulut Speaks on New Striker Signing:

Speaking about the signing of Simic:

“This is a club and Board signing for the future.”

“He will have a loan to Kortrijk.”

“But we still have a little bit of time to get a player in, I hope. But it's not easy. To bring only one in... it has to be the right person.”

“About Roko Simic I cannot speak many things.”

“ It’s a club signing, not mine, so how I know he will get loaned to Kortrijk. Maybe in the future he will be good for Cardiff but for now I cannot say any more."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:54 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:59 pm

I'm happy with this deal, I can't help but feel ffp is the reason he's loaned out ?

Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply:

£2m to be loaned out is a strange one. Club article does say they’ll be monitoring him so I assume we’ll recall if deemed good enough I suppose that part of it makes sense.

Reply:

Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:06 pm

Where does this benefit Cardiff?we desperate for a striker

Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:08 pm

What the f**k, we need a striker and the f*cking board does this, Tan out

Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:13 pm

And we all wonder why the crowds are down
because tan said top 2 bulut top 6 but on a budget with no hope of getting the striker we need and unless bulut has had a rethink to play in the oppositions half rather than our own the crowds will dwindle even further

Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:44 pm

Replies.

Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:45 pm

Reply:

Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:51 pm

One interesting question is why as the player agreed to this deal? He's better than club he's going to most players want to test themselves in the shop window that is the championship! And especially as several clubs (not Sunderland) were mentioned that they were interested in him?

Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:07 pm

Reply:

Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:12 pm

Don't understand why this has happened - Unless we are moving money from club to parent club to balance the books :o

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:44 pm

“This is a club and Board signing for the future.”

Says it all what's going on at the club :shock:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:01 am

Reply:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:08 am

If we had a striker playing for us and scoring goals and we didn't have our current issue and we had cash to spare .Then that scenario would make great sense for us for the future .
They spent money on a striker that currently we need in my opinion it's ludicrous and beyond believe nothing to do with a bulut signing it must frustrate him aswell surely

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:13 am

brickyblue wrote:If we had a striker playing for us and scoring goals and we didn't have our current issue and we had cash to spare .Then that scenario would make great sense for us for the future .
They spent money on a striker that currently we need in my opinion it's ludicrous and beyond believe nothing to do with a bulut signing it must frustrate him aswell surely

And it was out of Bulut’s hands, Hierarchy