Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SO THE HIERARCHY SEND APPARENTLY 2 OF OUR MOST TALENTED

Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:33 am

caerblue wrote:
caerblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
caerblue wrote:What if these were the only clubs willing to take them,it’s all well and good sending players to div 1 or 2,but if no clubs had space,it’s better they play lower down,than at under 21 level,sometimes it’s about toughening them up physically rather than improving them up as footballers,

Then if that’s true??

Then they are not good enough for us.

Ok how many have EVER returned in the last 14 yrs and made it with us?

Toughen them up , they are not kids lol

PLEASE ANSWER?

Let’s be clear,most of the first team ain’t good enough for us,never mind half of the under 21s,
I do agree that by the age of 20 or 21,if your good enough you should be in the first team,but there are the few,Jamie Carey for an example that break through later on,I think Jamie vardy was 27,the club either think that there is something in these players to keep them hoping that a loan will bring out the best in them

So shall we wait another 14 yrs looking for a VARDY?

Not the club, The Hierarchy are totally clueless and the proof is there.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:
caerblue wrote:
caerblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
caerblue wrote:What if these were the only clubs willing to take them,it’s all well and good sending players to div 1 or 2,but if no clubs had space,it’s better they play lower down,than at under 21 level,sometimes it’s about toughening them up physically rather than improving them up as footballers,

Then if that’s true??

Then they are not good enough for us.

Ok how many have EVER returned in the last 14 yrs and made it with us?

Toughen them up , they are not kids lol

PLEASE ANSWER?

Let’s be clear,most of the first team ain’t good enough for us,never mind half of the under 21s,
I do agree that by the age of 20 or 21,if your good enough you should be in the first team,but there are the few,Jamie Carey for an example that break through later on,I think Jamie vardy was 27,the club either think that there is something in these players to keep them hoping that a loan will bring out the best in them

So shall we wait another 14 yrs looking for a VARDY?

Not the club, The Hierarchy are totally clueless and the proof is there.

Well they ll all be retired in 14 years lol,I believe the club are giving these players every chance to make the grade,
Because no doubt if in a few years,one of them does break through and plays at a high level,the ones on here moaning that they ain’t good enough,will be moaning at the club for releasing them

Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:Absolutely baffling.

I still can’t my head around it all, there is No plan for our club and they new we needed a striker.

Then we praise our players and send them to Non League.

Im sure our newly voted fan representatives will demand answers....or maybe not.

I have given up wondering what is going on at the club, convinced none of those signings are Bulits targets but some dodgy dealing moving players around for financial gain and not in the interest of football at our club. Why would we sign a striker on a 4 year contract with CL experience and then loan him out to another VT owned club while keeping the current shite that we have up front?