Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Kanga

Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:07 am

Underhill1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
montyblue wrote:Just comparing kanga to sori kaba and there is'nt a comparison kaba hit the ground running.

I bet Kaba would look absolute sh!te if he was upfront this season.

Exactly. I don’t get what people think these strikers can do when they don’t get any touches of the ball.

It’s not rocket science, our strikers don’t get enough touches and they don’t get any touches in the box.

Kaba made his own space and created his own goals i watched him play those games.

Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:31 am

montyblue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
montyblue wrote:Just comparing kanga to sori kaba and there is'nt a comparison kaba hit the ground running.

Exactly. I don’t get what people think these strikers can do when they don’t get any touches of the ball.

It’s not rocket science, our strikers don’t get enough touches and they don’t get any touches in the box.

Kaba made his own space and created his own goals i watched him play those games.

Kanga is like farmer dido 2 give me reindorf every day looking for the ball chasing down defenders
i have yet to see any of that from kanga.

Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:33 pm

montyblue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Kaba was fed the ball in and around the box, Kanga doesn’t get the ball anywhere near the box, if at all

Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:24 pm

I agree with Simon.

Kaba wouldn't do anything in this team.

Strikers need chances, and he isn't getting any.

At least he had chances when he was with us.

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:08 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:I agree with Simon.

Kaba wouldn't do anything in this team.

Strikers need chances, and he isn't getting any.

At least he had chances when he was with us.

Exactly. If Kanga had missed 5 one on ones, skewed shots left right and centre then I’d agree he isn’t good enough. He hasn’t had any chances.