Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: TODAY / OH UNLUCKY / BULLSHIT / SOME TRUTH SO

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:44 pm

Played four scored one goal.

Conceded ten.

Conceded nine in the last two of last season.

Two down two holding midfielders at home.

A line has been crossed he has to go now.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:46 pm

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:47 pm

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:48 pm

Einstein wrote:Played four scored one goal.

Conceded ten.

Conceded nine in the last two of last season.

Two down two holding midfielders at home.

A line has been crossed he has to go now.

That’s the problem we have not really got any better than last season

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:48 pm

Replies:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:54 pm

There are no excuses Bullet is out of his league stubborn - and we best start organizing our relegation party / with wxm promotion party - The Circus rolls on !!!!

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:57 pm

mallo wrote:There are no excuses Bullet is out of his league stubborn - and we best start organizing our relegation party / with wxm promotion party - The Circus rolls on !!!!

It really could happen Mallo

Tan is taking us down

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:57 pm

The fact of the matter is, we spend not much on transfers over the last few years.

We constantly pick up frees and very cheap players and it's showing! You can't polish a turd.

The board brought in the manager the coaches and the players, they are to blame for the downfall.

If everyone wants change then the only way is to change who's at the top tan is keeping us afloat due to his piss poor running of the club.

It's easy to say bulut out but who will they change him with? Darren purse or another manager nobody has heard of ?

We need to just stick with what we have and hope it don't continue to get any worse, I fear for our club but I have for the last few years anyway.

Things will not change untill they sell up and just leave and someone comes in who knows what they are doing!

The fact that two celebrities can come in and buy wrexham and run the club properly is embarrassing for this shit board!!!!

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:01 pm

Another solid shite performance, NG,Kanga,Odowda,Siopis, Ramsey all lose to much ball, absolutely rubbish.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:12 pm

CARDIFF CITY 0 MIDDLESBROUGH 2
H-T 0-0

Cardiff City XI: Horvath; Ng, Chambers, Daland, O'Dowda; Siopis, Robertson; Meite, Ramsey, Willock; Kanga.

Subs: Alnwick, Goutas, El Ghazi, Bagan, Colwill, Tanner, Rinomhota, Ashford, Robinson.

Crowd 17,980

Away Support 1,470

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:17 pm

Replies:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:14 pm

I watched the youngsters mid week play much better I actually enjoyed the game .The team look clueless can't score can't defend.A bad recipe. It's OK in patches but the team just don't look happy at all .Something is definitely wrong for us to not compete in games .I really thought borough looked poor today issue is who ever we play we look worse .
Kanga never had any service at all again.When do you say enough is enough id say he has 5 games tops to sort it or he'll be out of a job.
I hope he is able to sort it out but on these showings it's difficult to see how.He says changes will come id give some youth a chance but some have been loaned out when better off here I thought.
Not a happy man tonight

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:51 pm

That was a shocking performance today with some players showing no urgency. I’m afraid Ramsey looks like he can’t effect a game any more and isn’t deserving of his place. We need some pace and some desire to play the game on the front foot. Meite should be banished to the reserves until he could shed some weight and actually look like he can break out into a run.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:57 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I didn’t think we could be worse than the first half performance last week. But today’s first half we were, and then a bright start to the second half but as usual we go behind. Bulut has to take a lot of the blame today, yet again setting up the team to do nothing. But then to take of Robertson when Ramsey was the worst player in the pitch just seemed to help us lose any stranglehold we were starting to get in midfield.

Good post mate.
Giving Bulut the benefit of the doubt that Robertson may have been struggling fitness wise but to leave Ramsey on way crazy. He was too slow to pressurise and ended up conceding far too many fouls, and his (short) passing was awful.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:59 pm

Also if Bulut thinks the problem is not taking chances he’s clueless, we are not creating anything, we have no way of hurting teams! We massively lack pace which has been an issue for so long I can’t even remember

Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:37 am

Updated :