Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut in or Bulut out?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Poll “ Bulut in or out? “

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:26 pm

Pretty sure everyone is finally on the Bulut out train now. At last!

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:27 pm

No :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:33 pm

Who would want the job though?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:37 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Who would want the job though?

Loads! Its a big job!

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:38 pm

A very likeable bloke but he’s gotta go I’m afraid.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:39 pm

SB 1927 wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:Who would want the job though?

Loads! Its a big job!

Exactly mate. Bulut wanted it, it's just a shame he got it :laughing6:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:50 pm

Not yet for me. Still stand by we’ve had a really difficult start against 3 good teams and a derby.

He did get it totally wrong today for me, Robinson should’ve been in for Kanga and Rubin for Ramsey or Siopis. Another mistake when he took Robertson off as he was the best of the 3 in midfield.

Anyway - not yet for me.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:50 pm

Even more scary that 10% of the current votes want Bulut to stay

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:51 pm

I never wanted the new contract for him in the first place, the football is slow and dire, terrible style of football. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:52 pm

PTblue94 wrote:Not yet for me. Still stand by we’ve had a really difficult start against 3 good teams and a derby.

He did get it totally wrong today for me, Robinson should’ve been in for Kanga and Rubin for Ramsey or Siopis. Another mistake when he took Robertson off as he was the best of the 3 in midfield.

Anyway - not yet for me.

Sunderland and Boro shouldn’t be difficult…. Burnley I agree with but the other 3 games should have given us more then 1 f*cking point

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:57 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
PTblue94 wrote:Not yet for me. Still stand by we’ve had a really difficult start against 3 good teams and a derby.

Anyway - not yet for me.

Sunderland and Boro shouldn’t be difficult…. Burnley I agree with but the other 3 games should have given us more then 1 f*cking point

Sunderland are top of the league and beat Burnley who you agree was a tough game. Boro have been in and around the play offs the last 2 seasons - all hard games IMO

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:58 pm

OUT

I’m not proud to say I have been saying it since halfway through last season. I was at The Hawthorns, and said that night, this is not our man. All the points of concern still being raised today I targeted that night and said that he appears to be unable to fix issues. I wavered my opinion after he strung some wins together and then the SWD debacle at Jackland. That was it, I wanted a new manager then. The end of the season was as ridiculous as the start to this. He is unable to fix issues end of. And worst is the most stubborn predictable manager I can remember I cringed when they offered him the contract and I pictured toxicity and loss of faith early on, I’m angered that I was right, I so wanted egg on my face. How our fans were saying top 6 was utterly beyond comprehension to me and I am still shocked at that. He has to leave our club, we deserve so much better, Boro won by two goals today and are probably saying to themselves we weren’t actually at our best today!

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:10 pm

It was at the Hawthorns last season when I realised he was a one trick pony.

I think though. It's a toxic club at the highest levels.
A few need to go to be honest..

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:12 pm

PTblue94 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

Anyway - not yet for me.

Sunderland are top of the league and beat Burnley who you agree was a tough game. Boro have been in and around the play offs the last 2 seasons - all hard games IMO

Sunderland fielded a team of kids where out experienced squad on paper should have walked the match…

Again with Boro on paper we should have walked the match

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:17 pm

Rob Phillips said to Bulut some fans want you out. On this forum 93% -

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:21 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Can’t believe we’re at this stage already.

But a simple yes or no answer, is it time for Bulut to go?

I didn’t want to say yes but I am.

I supported him through last season and stuck with him after the Sunderland game.

But since then, it’s become more and more clear that he won’t turn this around.

He is incapable of playing a more attacking game which is clearly needed.

So he’s changed my mind unfortunately.

I have just lost all belief in him taking us forward.

Took you a while to see the light Worcester - he should have been shown the door after the shambolic disgrace that was Rotherham away last season.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:22 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I think today has made me realise that we’re going nowhere with Bulut unless he makes drastic changes.

Do you have any confidence that he can or will make those changes?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:25 pm

davids wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I think today has made me realise that we’re going nowhere with Bulut unless he makes drastic changes.

Well going off his press conference yes. But I am not sure he actually will. It was clear after the Swansea game we needed to change the line up and tactics, but he went with the same team again. I actually think we are missing Ralls leadership too, Ramsey has to be dropped he has been arguably our worst player this season so far.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:28 pm

EB’s a total joke, buffoon, clueless; and totally out of his league, But he’s just another idiot that thinks was happy to go along with the VT Circus…. Roll up Roll up….. how many more City fans are going to give up to this obvious Farce, how long before even the most Loyal of supporters smell the Coffee???

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:30 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:
davids wrote:

Well going off his press conference yes. But I am not sure he actually will. It was clear after the Swansea game we needed to change the line up and tactics, but he went with the same team again. I actually think we are missing Ralls leadership too, Ramsey has to be dropped he has been arguably our worst player this season so far.

He comes up with all sorts of bollocks in his press conferences then come match day it's the same old shite game after game.

Ralls too old and too slow. Same for Rambo who's been poor but like Messi compared to Meite.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:34 pm

Bullets players bullets team.
Outfort again! To many new players not fit and no energy in the side
Desperately need a striker??? One not signed
I didn't want them to renew his contract but I thought give him and his players a chance.

We are not getting promoted or top 6 finish
Played 4 -9GD 1 pts relegation form
Play the kids far better passing and Energy. You could play at least 4 to 6 of them and have a better side than we are Currently putting out.

He's on the slippery slope . :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:36 pm

League One here we come! Ive backed Bulet up until today, but enough is enough, things must change! However, i dont believe all of these signings were his? How can we be desperate for a goal scorer, sign one then goes out on loan. Its so frustrating.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:44 pm

joeywills98 wrote:Pretty sure everyone is finally on the Bulut out train now. At last!

Not heard too many "Erol Bulut we want you to stay" chants this season.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:48 pm

Warnock would not be playing like this there would be more fight and directness .

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:59 pm

Just fly back to Turkey you useless excuse for a manager.Worse manager we have ever had and that takes some beating!!!!!

Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:22 pm

In, and if we don't get a result after the international break definitely out.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:50 pm

115 votes so far.

Seven say he should stay.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:53 pm

Ive put in, but my patience is wearing very thin.....

Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:00 pm

When he named the same line up today, I was done with supporting him. It’s time for a new manager, and more importantly a new owner with ambition.