Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RIP SOL BAMBA

Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:25 pm

Absolutely gutted

Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:16 am

That song we all sang for his man of the match showing .last Christmas I gave you my heart the very next day I give to sol bamba .I never forget that night if ever a player and a fan was together it was that moment.
Very upset sol has died shocked he really was one our best players he gave everything we love him and he loves us .He played and gave it his all everytime.Thank you for the memories and RIP and condolences to his family

Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:20 am

Just completely stunned..an absolute legend a true gentleman

A sad, sad day..RIP big man

Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:12 am

Shocking tragic news. Devastated RIP big man .

Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:15 am

This is heartbreaking news…! :cry:

A great servant to our club (and others) and a true gentleman, who I would have loved to see back here permanently a year or so ago…

RIP, Sol Bamba and condolences to his wife, family, friends and loved ones… :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:03 am

Just stunned no words.
A battler and true warrior all his life,in this instance we can use the word legend freely
R.I.P BIG MAN THE LORD HAS GAINED A COLLOSUOS OF A CENTRE HALF.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:41 am

What a servant for City. His drive, enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism for the shirt was immense. Never to be forgotten. RIP Bluebird.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:42 am

OMG this is shocking news Annis Sol was a real nice gentleman time for everyone - his big smile used to light the room up I can honestly say he was a genuine player with a soft touch for our club !!!! R.I.P Sol

Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:51 am

Absolutely shocking news….
Fly high Bluebird and RIP.
Never to be forgotten

Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:51 am

RIP Big Man

Gutted

Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:55 am

Absolutely gutted and so sorry for his family and close friends.

Two things that are at the forefront of my thoughts, firstly seeing him play with his young family on the pitch in our promotion lap of honour. I'm so sorry for their loss.

I had the privilege of meeting him a few times and hands down he was one of the nicest humans you could ever meet.

Always smiling, always positive and always had time for everyone.

He was loved by us fans and I'm sure he knew how highly he was admired as a bluebird.

The world has lost a good one and we've lost another legend.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:59 am

I know how much he meant to your club. Very passionate and a true leader. RIP Sol

Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:02 am

RIP Sol. A great, great man. :bluebird:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:18 am

Ah man. What horrible news. RIP
Big man

Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:56 am

Absolutely gutted to wake up this morning to the awful news about our beloved Sol.

My thoughts are with his family and friends

RIP big man. A true BLUEBIRD :bluebird:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:59 am

Terrible news,condolences to all his family
RIP LEGEND.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:59 am

Sven wrote:This is heartbreaking news…! :cry:

A great servant to our club (and others) and a true gentleman, who I would have loved to see back here permanently a year or so ago…

RIP, Sol Bamba and condolences to his wife, family, friends and loved ones… :ayatollah:

Chris I don't know what to say, I am shellshocked so sad, I think we all feel we have lost a member of our family.
Condolances to his wife and family RIP Sol!

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:00 am

Gutting to read this. Legend on and off the field. RIP SOL

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:04 am

In tears just reading all the condolences. Terrible news and feeling very sad right now. Rest in peace Sol
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:06 am

He was unreal, got hold of our team and shook it into shape.

Rip

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:10 am

Very sad news rip sol Bamba city legend

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:11 am

Totally shocking news. God bless you Sol. RIP.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:27 am

Terrible news, a great man a BLUEBIRDS LEGEND always gave 100% for our club RIP SOL

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:29 am

Lost for words ,will always be in our thoughts, r I p ....

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:48 am

Absolutely gutted. Condolences to his family. Created some unforgettable memories at the club. A City legend for sure. RIP.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:56 am

Terrible news. Sleep well great man %

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:58 am

Devastating news, so young.

RIP big man

Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:02 am

There’s a nice tribute to Sol in the Scottish Daily Record today. He was respected anywhere he went.
RIP

Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:09 am

A great player for us and as said many times a real nice guy, his family were nice especially his wife who was always fun and nice to meet at our gamesI feel for her and the kids and all the family just terrible sad news.

I seen a picture of him recently and it concerned me and my son he looked skinny and as we all know he was a big man even when he was unwell he looked and fought it with dignity but this photo did not look like him.

RIP Sol a genuine hero for the Bluebirds

Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:14 am

Terrible news.

RIP Sol.