Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I WILL GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT: “EXPERIENCED CHAMPIONS

Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:06 pm

Yes Annis, no ifs, no butts,,, and after Five full seasons since we were last in the Premier League, and after five full season of cutback after cutback after cutback, we are where we are….. is anyone really surprised?

Our club is a joke, a circus, full of clowns,,,, except these clowns aren’t the slightest bit funny.

Incompetent idiots more like!

Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:15 pm

The thing is, is anyone brave enough to take the job on in the position where we are? Or maybe stupid enough to work for the 3 amigos?

Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:15 pm

The thing is, is anyone brave enough to take the job on in the position where we are? Or maybe stupid enough to work for the 3 amigos?

Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:04 pm

I really don't think NW is the answer as there's not 1 NW type player in the whole squad. It's also a long time untill January.

Need to get Jones or Schumacher in asap and hope they can get a reaction as a new face coming in.

Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:51 pm

This team would be bottom of league 1 terrible team horrible to watch players and manager.

I cannot see us winning a game this season.

Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:45 pm

It’s Cardiff City’s worst start in almost 100 years. The lowest goals scored in all divisions and most conceded.
If you can't defend+can't score=long season and if continues their will be NO stopping City going down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:47 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Yes Annis, no ifs, no butts,,, and after Five full seasons since we were last in the Premier League, and after five full season of cutback after cutback after cutback, we are where we are….. is anyone really surprised?

Our club is a joke, a circus, full of clowns,,,, except these clowns aren’t the slightest bit funny.

Incompetent idiots more like!

Rick,

We’ve had it coming and Tans arselickers have backed him and divided us, they have suddenly gone underground.
They need to stand up and be united with us, The Regime needs driving out.

Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:55 pm

Why are we signing a striker that looks decent and then loaning him to another club? Wtf is that all about ?

Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:36 am

What a way to celebrate our 125th anniversary. We all had high hopes of a special year, and in less than 2 months of the season starting it's in tatters. The thing is if Tan was to fall on his sword, how long would it take for the sale to go through? Probably months I would think.

Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:48 am

avondaleblue wrote:What a way to celebrate our 125th anniversary. We all had high hopes of a special year, and in less than 2 months of the season starting it's in tatters. The thing is if Tan was to fall on his sword, how long would it take for the sale to go through? Probably months I would think.

How could anyone have high hopes with the clowns running this club, and the board being as useless as the coaching staff. The only positive thing has been Daland, and when fit, you can see him being sold in January to a much better run club aiming for promotion, bet they are already seeing pound signs

Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:48 am

No ifs or butts we need an experienced championship manager now to sort out the squad we have my choice would be Gary rowett or David moyes

Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:43 am

Just watched MoTD and Jesus Christ, the Curse of playing out from the back is almost epidemic. As Nepolean said "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

We need to make the team greater than the sum of the parts and making them do stuff they can't do very well is not the way to go. Keep it tight, we need clean sheets first, find a set play game from somewhere. Play square pegs in square holes.

O'Dowda is a left midfeilder/wingback who can play full-back, he isn't a cut-in from the wrong wing wide forward
Chambers isn't a championship center half especially in a back 4, i bet he takes a chunk of salary so we need a way to get him to earn his coin.
Collins has always been crap, he probably is an L2 wingback but never a championship full back
No idea what Willock is, he looks like Josh Murphy but without the pace
If you never looked up ELGarzis CV you'd think he is another cheap never going to make it recruit.
Kanga, no idea what we saw, but he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team sqaud.
Colwill is a front-foot player, I'd sacrifice starting him at the moment as he drifts in and out too much, as would any player like him.

There is a team in there somewhere, but you are going to need to be confident in yourself and make very big unpopular decision. Needs a Jones, Rowett orNeil type. Forget Moyes thats just plain daft.