A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CROWD FOR MILWALL?

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:Surely our lowest league gate coming up what a pity we cannot do what derby did when they had points deduction and where rooted at the bottom of the table.

There fans got behind the club sell out crowds big atmosphere sadly most of city fans will sit at home watching it on sky tv when they are less than a mile from the stadium.

Firstly, are you going, Monty?

Secondly, Derby supporters united after their (more than fair) points deduction and they made a reasonable fist of their fight

At the CCS, the team/coaching has simply been very poor and that is what keeps a lot of people away

Those who are there are the most important people and it is they who decide the atmosphere in a game I believe we can win

No not there tonight got to complete this job i am on by tomorrow night
But down for 4 nights plymouth portsmouth and any after this job really got work till xmas but none are deadlines this is,
due to carpets down friday.

Couldn't give my 1st class seats away tonight..... usual people didn't want them even though family members don't have St.... shows how poor we are when can't give them away!

Allan like i said in opening post some are less than a mile from the stadium i am 160 miles round trip away.

Funny enough Would have gone as this season said we will try go most midweek games normally don't as its 250mile round trip.... but as said not well... if had choice tv or be there will always choose be there (Saturdays) no matter how bad we are ... how do you manage toget Sophia gdns we could never manage to get what we required?

caravan park sophia
Mates a city fan on the desk nudge nudge always gets me in when they say its full

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:21 pm

montyblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:Surely our lowest league gate coming up what a pity we cannot do what derby did when they had points deduction and where rooted at the bottom of the table.

There fans got behind the club sell out crowds big atmosphere sadly most of city fans will sit at home watching it on sky tv when they are less than a mile from the stadium.

Secondly, Derby supporters united after their (more than fair) points deduction and they made a reasonable fist of their fight

At the CCS, the team/coaching has simply been very poor and that is what keeps a lot of people away

Those who are there are the most important people and it is they who decide the atmosphere in a game I believe we can win

But down for 4 nights plymouth portsmouth and any after this job really got work till xmas but none are deadlines this is,

Couldn't give my 1st class seats away tonight..... usual people didn't want them even though family members don't have St.... shows how poor we are when can't give them away!

Allan like i said in opening post some are less than a mile from the stadium i am 160 miles round trip away.

Funny enough Would have gone as this season said we will try go most midweek games normally don't as its 250mile round trip.... but as said not well... if had choice tv or be there will always choose be there (Saturdays) no matter how bad we are ... how do you manage toget Sophia gdns we could never manage to get what we required?

caravan park sophia
Mates a city fan on the desk nudge nudge always gets me in when they say its full

Keep it under your hat don't want to get him in to trouble.as its council run

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:36 pm

montyblue wrote:
montyblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:

caravan park sophia

Keep it under your hat don't want to get him in to trouble.as its council run

You lucky bugger your secret is safe anyway haven't got Elsie (motorhome) now .. so use trin whenever I can

Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:41 pm

I love NP wrote:Anyone planning on watching on sky is going to be disappointed it’s not being shown now

Yes, it was; on the Red Button (Sky Sports + HD) :ayatollah: