Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: boring boring cardiff

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

polo wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:
LWay wrote:
since 64 wrote:Mentioned much the same earlier,one up front at home is so negative.

There are plenty of teams that play a lone striker at home, doesnt make it negative. We dominated Blackpool with this formation so Malky decided to keep the formation and see if we could pull it off again. It didnt work but are we really to criticise this when we slated DJ so badly for a rigid 4-4-2?

Malky has the balls to do something different and that in itself deserves respect :ayatollah:

It worked, we didn't lose and no goals conceded.

What? It workef ? Is nil.nil our aim at home then?

You are just the type of fan our new look team need, take your DJ tinted glasses off and hav a look at what he didnt do last season :o :shock: :shock: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm

taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:So dissapointed. when mm was recruited i was really looking forward to our new style. after all his watford team were gun ho abd full of attacking flair as we saw in our two games last season.

Hes just put a team of workhorses together at city. no flair, no pace, no entertainment.

He will get time to put it right but so far a little dissapointed.

Prick

Says the shapeless c**t proudly standing in the elvis get up. oh the irony.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 pm

polo wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Kanester wrote:MM is building a team, Something Jones never done.

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hahaha. he only built a team every year and got us challenging every year.
Would rather a team of entertaining big time charlies than a team of boring workhorses.

Sorry but you have a blinkered view of DJ, at least with Malky we have a chance of winning or getting something out of a game at the death, we never had that with DJ

No we had usually won at home by the last min under jones

Explain the 3-0 loss against Boro then :lol: where was the last minute wonder victory from jonesy? :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Go backing to Brighton game where we played off the pitch in so many areas but i saw no-one slacking! We were battling even at 2-0 down and when they hit their 3rd goal in we completley went of our systems and started attacking and attacking we got a penalty which was a conselation but if i remember Conway just hit a tap in across the post which was almost in which could of been 3-2 didnt see that Borough last year. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:02 pm

polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:So dissapointed. when mm was recruited i was really looking forward to our new style. after all his watford team were gun ho abd full of attacking flair as we saw in our two games last season.

Hes just put a team of workhorses together at city. no flair, no pace, no entertainment.

Prick

I'm sure you just called my son a c**t??

shall we make this forum boxing night a double header?

Serious now. All money to charity

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Who would have said that we would have taken 4 points off the 2 favourites (WH and Leic) for the championship...there's no pleasing some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Prick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:09 pm

FFS, people moaned last year because Dave Jones put together a so-called 'team of individuals' that had no 'Plan B' (and some argued no 'Plan A' either)

People wanted change and they got it!!

As another 'poster' states: "Rome wasn't built in a day" and MM is working with the tools he's got....

To be fair, I'm impressed so far with the team spirit and I believe that when they 'gel' and get a couple of worthwhile extra faces we will see the Bluebirds soar into the sky

Just get behind them and let them hear you!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:09 pm

If u want elvises dad. ill bring my lesbisn auntie as ny tag partner.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 pm

polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Prick

BORING BORING POLO, you cant be a CITY fan spouting all this CRAP :evil: :evil: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:15 pm

polo wrote:If u want elvises dad. ill bring my lesbisn auntie as ny tag partner.

You have a message. I can tell your a prat. But f**k it, you wanna play
silly buggers, lets do it face to face eh.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Prick

BORING BORING POLO, you cant be a CITY fan spouting all this CRAP :evil: :evil: :ayatollah:

25 years and counting... just cos i dont bum lick the mods does that make me less of a city fan? Does it bollocks.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:21 pm

polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Prick

25 years and counting... just cos i dont bum lick the mods does that make me less of a city fan? Does it bollocks.

No the fact that you slag the team off under circumstances out of MMs hands does :lol:
Seriously, you think we would have won if DJ was our manager and he had this team and suffered 4 injuries in the match???
I think if anything we would have got battered for the sheer fact we would have played boring 4-4-2 with DJ prefering to play older "more experienced" players over youth. MM > DJ

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Hahaha this post made me laugh. Such a stupid and ridiculous post. We played a team who have spent millions and millions on players, have a manager who is on millions and you complain about us being boring. Do us a favour son. Malkys philosophy has always been the same 'give 100%'. I certainly seen that today, watching rudy run around with a pulled hamstring shows true determination for the shirt.

Boxing? Looking like a royal rumble so far :lol: Before long there will be 20 fights on the billing doing a marathon 24 hrs of boxing matches, go on guys get in the guinness book of records :lol:

Would rather won one and lose two goalfests than play negative and draw every game.

Well that statement sums up what a total load of bollox your spouting...!!
Some people are fecking clueless and your in that group...!! :roll:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 pm

polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Prick

25yrs of being a PRICK 1st class PRICK

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 pm

polo wrote:cracking home record under jones.

If Jones had had a better home record in the last 3 months of the season we would be in the Premiership now instead of Swansea.

Cardiff v Ipswich 5th march, Lost 2-0
Cardiff v Barnsley 13th march, Drew 2-2

Cardiff V QPR 23rd April, Drew 2-2

Cardiff V Middlesborough 2nd May, Lost 0-3

Cardiff V Reading 17th May, Lost 0-3

Jog along mate, your making yourself look like a plank. Jones is gone, get over it and get behind the new manager or just take your negative crap elsewhere and let the real fans get on with it !.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Neokutai wrote:
polo wrote:cracking home record under jones.

If Jones had had a better home record in the last 3 months of the season we would be in the Premiership now instead of Swansea.

Cardiff v Ipswich 5th march, Lost 2-0
Cardiff v Barnsley 13th march, Drew 2-2

Cardiff V QPR 23rd April, Drew 2-2

Cardiff V Middlesborough 2nd May, Lost 0-3

Cardiff V Reading 17th May, Lost 0-3

Jog along mate, your making yourself look like a plank. Jones is gone, get over it and get behind the new manager or just take your negative crap elsewhere and let the real fans get on with it !.

Remember City v Ipswich last ever league game at NINIAN PARK, THE b*stard we lost 3 NIL :evil: :evil:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:52 pm

IS POLO DJ..??? :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:IS POLO DJ..??? :lol:

I dunno if he is a DJ but the records he's spinning are SHIT!!! :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Give the guy a break, it's all about personal opnions but if someone says something different it turns into chidish name calling.Some of the comments are sraight off CCMB.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Polo has fucked off nursery school starts early :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 pm

polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Kanester wrote:MM is building a team, Something Jones never done.

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hahaha. he only built a team every year and got us challenging every year.
Would rather a team of entertaining big time charlies than a team of boring workhorses.

Well f*ck off and watch Leicester then oh hang on they were not really entertaining were they!!!! knob :x

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:13 pm

bluebirds over.... wrote:Give the guy a break, it's all about personal opnions but if someone says something different it turns into chidish name calling.Some of the comments are sraight off CCMB.

He's not helpin himself tho fella tbf

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Polo, I know you were and are a big Dave Jones fan, but remember Jones had millions to give players in wages and what did we win, f**k all.
Jones got paid nearly a mill in wages with his bonus.

Malky is on peanuts compared to him and been given peanuts compared to what DJ had to give players.

We now have a team of fighters/passion/never say die and a team that want to play for us and our club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

say nothing else

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:32 pm

This is a wind up, right. If not, do you know anything about football. No, thought not.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:37 am

I think Malkys doing a great job building a squad and results dont lie we are now unbeaten in 7 games. As long as results come in im happy. Its g8 to see mangers show alot of passion on the touchline something Jonesy lacked. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 am

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:Would rather won one and lose two goalfests than play negative and draw every game.

Well that statement sums up what a total load of bollox your spouting...!!
Some people are fecking clueless and your in that group...!! :roll:

Same amount of points. more entertainment.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:50 am

Midfield general wrote:I don't agree with everything Polo has said but there is a boring element to Citys play at the moment and going by the recent crowds there seem to be others who may think along the same lines. Due to working nights I could just about manage to watch todays game on the TV and I must admit I was turning over every now and then to watch the Grand Prix because of the lack of entertianment.

In my opinion Watford were more or less set-up the same way last season which was hard to beat but nothing eyecatching and they ended up finishing in the bottom half.

Don't get me wrong I've wanted Jones out for years because I knew he was sucking finances out of the club with his mega deal but lets be honest we all knew what we would be getting when MM had the job and thats why I wanted Di Matteo because I appreciate entertaining football.

That says absolutely everything we need to know I think.

The mind f*cking boggles :banghead: