Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bluebirds Closing In On Malaysian Deal

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:19 am

Ninian 72 wrote:
dutchdog wrote:sorry i just a basic fan, but what is the point of ridsdale flying out there, when sam needs to sign the paperwork first. :roll:

I agree but truth be told they never gave millions as pr spun us they gave £200,000.

True and PR has to stop the spin, then he will get a lot more respect back from the fans.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 am

Dear Mr Ron Noades [sorry TNT}
This is my understanding of The Langston situation.
15 Million has to be paid to Langston in 2016.Thats a long time to wait.Ifs and buts on the naming rights.
5 Million if and when City reach the premiership. Perhaps that’s what the Malaysians plan to due.
The ball would than be in Langston’s court as to whether to pursue a court case.
The judge added that the club had "a real prospect of a successful defence" and should not be subjected to a summary judgment.
Maybe the schoolyard bully has met his match.
The Malaysians seem to the going ahead with or without Langston signing.
I for one would love to see Langston end up with nothing.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 pm

ThamesValleyBluebird wrote:TLG knows many people who know many things

Man of Mystery

That does not seem to be the case :lol: He's clearly been used for relaying information directly/indirectly as I indicated in one of yesterdays threads.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm

There's a difference between knowing information and knowing the truth. ;)

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 pm

stickywicket wrote:Dear Mr Ron Noades [sorry TNT}
15 Million has to be paid to Langston in 2016.Thats a long time to wait.Ifs and buts on the naming rights.
5 Million if and when City reach the premiership. Perhaps that’s what the Malaysians plan to due.
The ball would than be in Langston’s court as to whether to pursue a court case.
The judge added that the club had "a real prospect of a successful defence" and should not be subjected to a summary judgment.

This posting above seriously seems to be on a "stickywicket" for correctness of information after the latest revelations regards Ridsdales whereabouts from Annis.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:33 pm

TNT wrote:
stickywicket wrote:Dear Mr Ron Noades [sorry TNT}

This posting above seriously seems to be on a "stickywicket" for correctness of information after the latest revelations regards Ridsdales whereabouts from Annis.

TNT shall I get the heavy roller on in the lunch interval

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:31 pm

TNT wrote:That does not seem to be the case. He's clearly been used for relaying information directly/indirectly as I indicated in one of yesterdays threads.

:lol:

Nobody has used me, I can assure you of that.

As for Annis and his latest chat with PR, we'll wait and see what happens later in the week, shall we?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 pm

As a mother would say 'no fighting please, cut it out NOW' :lol:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:
TNT wrote:That does not seem to be the case. He's clearly been used for relaying information directly/indirectly as I indicated in one of yesterdays threads.

:lol:

Nobody has used me, I can assure you of that.

As for Annis and his latest chat with PR, we'll wait and see what happens later in the week, shall we?

Just spoke again to PR, he is still here and intending to go no where this week unless Sam signs which he will eventually but at the moment Sam is going skiing.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Maybe he is going to fairwater ski centre :roll: :lol: