Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who gets your vote on July 4th?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Labour Majority - General Election Live

Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:45 am

The WAG received just over 25% of the vote and that's why it will never work. No wider public support.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:34 pm

They think it's all-over,it is now.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:42 pm

llan bluebird wrote:If everyones voting intention remained the same we'd have had a left coalition yesterday headed by Starmer but with Ed Davey and the two Green leaders

Tories 23.7%
Reform 14.3
DUP 1%
total 39%

Labours 33.7% is not enough, so
Libs 12.2% .....45.9% is still not enough, so i have to call on the
Greens 6.8%
52.7% Boom, bingo

But what do Davey and the two green want in return.......mega net zero, or open borders another EU referendum who knows

Talking so much sense on this.

Well done.
Off to the SNP 2.5% or Plaids 07% or the independent Muslims 0.7%

And this is why I prefer FPTP. Starmer has a wide but very shallow majority, he needs to keep it sensible and not be beholden to factions even his own. He doesn't have that burden, its all on him.
Remember the DUP right royally shagging Thersa May over the Brexit deals because she needed to do dirty little deals to get the votes.

Talking so much sense on this.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:08 pm

rumpo kid wrote:The WAG received just over 25% of the vote and that's why it will never work. No wider public support.

You, Jock and Cardiff CPT can now spout your nonsense vitriol all you like - Sunak's Tories and Farage's Tories have been blown out of the water like I knew they would!! The two cheeks of the same Tory arse cut each other to bits!!

Don't bump on about 4 million votes - it means absolutely feck all in this country with a FPP system. Reform's 5 seats - and a 'small party' rating alongside the Greens and Plaid - might get the Speaker to call a Reform MP once every 7 or 8 weeks to say something but even then all they will bleat about will be conspiracies and a unfair voting system!! So boys with 5 seats versus Labour's 412, Reform were and still are nothing in UK Politics and let me make another prediction for you - with the 3 main parties all now ready to come after your votes - Reform will be a dead movement long before 2029 because now rabble rousing won't be enough for Reform supporters who won't be so happy to keep swallowing the 4 million vote promise when Reform are achieving nothing!! SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS!! :laughing5: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :laughing5:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:24 pm

blemmy wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:The WAG received just over 25% of the vote and that's why it will never work. No wider public support.

You, Jock and Cardiff CPT can now spout your nonsense vitriol all you like - Sunak's Tories and Farage's Tories have been blown out of the water like I knew they would!! The two cheeks of the same Tory arse cut each other to bits!!

Don't bump on about 4 million votes - it means absolutely feck all in this country with a FPP system. Reform's 5 seats - and a 'small party' rating alongside the Greens and Plaid - might get the Speaker to call a Reform MP once every 7 or 8 weeks to say something but even then all they will bleat about will be conspiracies and a unfair voting system!! So boys with 5 seats versus Labour's 412, Reform were and still are nothing in UK Politics and let me make another prediction for you - with the 3 main parties all now ready to come after your votes - Reform will be a dead movement long before 2029 because now rabble rousing won't be enough for Reform supporters who won't be so happy to keep swallowing the 4 million vote promise when Reform are achieving nothing!! SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS!! :laughing5: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :laughing5:

The Tory’s have been a disaster but brace yourself for what’s to come. You sound as if you’re celebrating, well I hope you’re right and I’m wrong but past experience of Labour Governments, points to a miserable 5 years

Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:33 pm

Jock wrote:
blemmy wrote:

The Tory’s have been a disaster but brace yourself for what’s to come. You sound as if you’re celebrating, well I hope you’re right and I’m wrong but past experience of Labour Governments, points to a miserable 5 years

They are aleady priming people with their no money quotes... expect taxes for middle class people to rise whilst benefits rejoice with more help! Musnt forget starmer quoted WG policies as a blueprint for them to use ....... that's a very scary thought..

Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
blemmy wrote:

They are aleady priming people with their no money quotes... expect taxes for middle class people to rise whilst benefits rejoice with more help! Musnt forget starmer quoted WG policies as a blueprint for them to use ....... that's a very scary thought..

As scary as David Lammy handling talks with the EU. A 1/4 wit promoted way above his ability, who described Brexit voters as Nazis and claimed a man can have a cervix transplanted or grown with hormones.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:41 pm

There's a graph on this page which shows the percentage of votes for winners of uk elections steadily drifting down,
https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/re ... /cbp-7529/
If labour performs better than expected and lets be fair there are people willing them to fail,there vote share might well go up at the next election.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:54 pm

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
blemmy wrote:

As scary as David Lammy handling talks with the EU. A 1/4 wit promoted way above his ability, who described Brexit voters as Nazis and claimed a man can have a cervix transplanted or grown with hormones.

Starmer said won't reverse Brexit? But it now transpires going to renegotiate parts of deal to make it easier to function there..... EU minister says happy to negotiate terms with UK do sounds like back door negotiation to be tied into EU markets.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
blemmy wrote:

Starmer said won't reverse Brexit? But it now transpires going to renegotiate parts of deal to make it easier to function there..... EU minister says happy to negotiate terms with UK do sounds like back door negotiation to be tied into EU markets.

He’s a WEF Globalist shill, we’re living through the death of democracy

Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:33 pm

The British Royal family, the Rothchilds, Medichis, the Vatican, Vandevaults, JP Morgan, Freemasons, Kennedys and now WEF. There has always been murky powers in the background. Just got to look at the Epstein case to show what's happening at the moment and they don't give a toss.

Buying politicians is as old as the hills. I think as someone who didn't vote for him he has more integrity than Blair & Mandy (can't even mention integrity and Bojo in the same paragraph though) but the globalist "we can make thing better" arrogance is a little concerning.

I keep coming back to our election system and its capacity to exaggerate the distribution in order to get a result, it can very easily swing back the other way if things aren't going well, and he knows it. You can barely do a thing in a one-term parliament and to make the change he wants he needs the approval of his first term.

I am not expecting anything but dull, slow, and steady.
This country votes on the competence of the government, do OK and you stay there.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:34 pm

Jock, your spot on.

Good Luck to the Labour Party, They DO have one hell of a mess to sort out but you and I and many others of a certain age have seen it all before from Labour - wont be long before all the unions and workers are all clamoring for massive wage rises and the massive LEFTY Labour backbenchers rebellion and do what the liberal Tory Rebels (most elected in 2019 and NOT real Conservative values) did to their leaders.

Like Him Or Loath Him (and he is not particularly for me), the Conservative wet's signed their own suicide note getting rid of Mr Johnson the way they did.

I'm not that religious but have read the bible(some good morals) and this reminds me of what Jesus said to his followers as he was crucified and fading away - " Forgive them as they know not what they do".

But, I do hope, me you and plenty of others are wrong and I have to eat my words after 4 or 5 years. :old:

Roll on the season :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:56 pm

Lammy is the first gift offered by Kier.. and it's early doors.

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:43 am

llan bluebird wrote:The British Royal family, the Rothchilds, Medichis, the Vatican, Vandevaults, JP Morgan, Freemasons, Kennedys and now WEF. There has always been murky powers in the background. Just got to look at the Epstein case to show what's happening at the moment and they don't give a toss.

Buying politicians is as old as the hills. I think as someone who didn't vote for him he has more integrity than Blair & Mandy (can't even mention integrity and Bojo in the same paragraph though) but the globalist "we can make thing better" arrogance is a little concerning.

I keep coming back to our election system and its capacity to exaggerate the distribution in order to get a result, it can very easily swing back the other way if things aren't going well, and he knows it. You can barely do a thing in a one-term parliament and to make the change he wants he needs the approval of his first term.

This country votes on the competence of the government, do OK and you stay there.

Check out Blackrock, Vanguard and Statestreet, look how much wealth they control.

Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:32 pm

Jock wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:The British Royal family, the Rothchilds, Medichis, the Vatican, Vandevaults, JP Morgan, Freemasons, Kennedys and now WEF. There has always been murky powers in the background. Just got to look at the Epstein case to show what's happening at the moment and they don't give a toss.

Check out Blackrock, Vanguard and Statestreet, look how much wealth they control.

Promising 1.5 million homes to be built by loosening planning rules? (Referring to wg) We need for councils to build houses not private companies who promise build so many affordable houses if give permission to build on land only for there to be a fraction of affordable houses getting built instead of what was promised... and also taken away the right of people to object to wind turbines locally instead decisions to be taken nationally so can have cheaper electricity? :clap: :P :lol: :lol: be waiting a long time for cheaper electricity

Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:42 pm

Vaughan Gething is a brainless, waffling, word careless blaggard. What sort of knob would vote for this shit?

Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:51 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Vaughan Gething is a brainless, waffling, word careless blaggard. What sort of knob would vote for this shit?

He sacked that Am without telling her she was being investigated and as produced no evidence that she leaked texts to press ......same thing what happened previously with Sargent but poor man couldn't take it and committed suicide but Jones wouldn't take responsibility for his actions and neither will Gethin..... when approached to respond to accusation he said no comment! That as been defacto response by Wg for anything that questions their behaviour for ages now...... People said he was not a nice person and so it's proved to be true.

Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Vaughan Gething is a brainless, waffling, word careless blaggard. What sort of knob would vote for this shit?

He sacked that Am without telling her she was being investigated and as produced no evidence that she leaked texts to press ......same thing what happened previously with Sargent but poor man couldn't take it and committed suicide but Jones wouldn't take responsibility for his actions and neither will Gethin..... when approached to respond to accusation he said no comment! That as been defacto response by Wg for anything that questions their behaviour for ages now...... People said he was not a nice person and so it's proved to be true.

He’s lost a no confidence vote, why is he still there?

Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:16 am

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

He’s lost a no confidence vote, why is he still there?

Because he refuses to accept it as its non binding and he as no scrupuls! Tonight he says got camera details that shows the leaked messages but won't defuldge the evidence hiding behind confidentiality saying unless others in wotsapp group agree to it being released he won't release evidence? No one else is being accused of leaks so no reason not to show evidence but he is a toe ragg and will just avoid scrutiny like drakeford did and the wg in general have.... there is absolutely no accountability in sennedd because labour refuses to comment on things unless it's in their favour everything else is ignored ...

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:13 pm

He's darker than Drakeford on the weirdo scale.
The lunacy is spreading to Westminster now as Milliband expects to block any further North Sea oil exploration licences. Oh Dear.. Blemmy be sure to let the Jocks know they can suck it up.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:35 pm

Now Comrade Rayner wants to stop development of the new pit in Cumbria. Kept that quiet. Wreaking havoc already and it's only the first week.
Welcome boat people, close down British industry, sponsor invasion of private spaces. What's next?

Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:05 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Now Comrade Rayner wants to stop development of the new pit in Cumbria. Kept that quiet. Wreaking havoc already and it's only the first week.
Welcome boat people, close down British industry, sponsor invasion of private spaces. What's next?

Meanwhile Rachel Reeves is telling us all that the private sector will be doing all the investing. Believe it when I see it. Wouldn't be in the slightest surprised to see Tata pulling out of Port Talbot altogether

Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:52 pm

epping blue wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Now Comrade Rayner wants to stop development of the new pit in Cumbria. Kept that quiet. Wreaking havoc already and it's only the first week.

Meanwhile Rachel Reeves is telling us all that the private sector will be doing all the investing. Believe it when I see it. Wouldn't be in the slightest surprised to see Tata pulling out of Port Talbot altogether

Closer military ties to EU add that to closer economy ties and we're virtually back in EU bar in name ...

Meanwhile back home gethin could be facing new vote of no confidence! :o

Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:48 pm

It's enjoyable watching incompetents exposed to the weight and pressure that ego returns. Carwyn died the same way. Why we suffer their crassness is a matter for thought. Little of that in Wales these days tho'.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:02 am

pembroke allan wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Closer military ties to EU add that to closer economy ties and we're virtually back in EU bar in name ...

Meanwhile back home gethin could be facing new vote of no confidence! :o

In other news the company that gave gething 200k a subsidiary of it was given 400k by wag bank! the person at wag responsible for handing out the money no other than gething the finance minister.. .... :o

Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:40 pm

Said Company applied to build a solar farm on the same day as the money was received.
On a side note, an Engineer was sadly killed at their site in Wentloog on Monday.

The Dark Lord is getting even weirder. He’s growling on tv now at his scrutiny enquiry.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:53 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Said Company applied to build a solar farm on the same day as the money was received.
On a side note, an Engineer was sadly killed at their site in Wentloog on Monday.

The Dark Lord is getting even weirder. He’s growling on tv now at his scrutiny enquiry.

He's a yellow belly snake and will go as low as one! :?

Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:24 am

pembroke allan wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Said Company applied to build a solar farm on the same day as the money was received.

He's a yellow belly snake and will go as low as one! :?

And now 4 labour AMs have resigned telling gething to go But will he? :roll: