Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:25 am

Palestine Will Rise Again:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:16 am

It’s So Sad and yet UK & USA Govts are behind it all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:44 am

CHILD KILLERS

We will never forget

Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:08 am

SHOCKING / BEYOND BELIEF:

ISRAEL NOW KILLING NEW BORN BABIES

150 Killed so far

16,000 plus Palestinian Children burnt, beheaded, raped and Massacred.

9,985 Palestinian Hostages held

40,000 Innocent Palestinians Massacred

Water and Food Supplies Totally Cut Off.

For me if you Support the Nazi IDF / You Support Terrorists

Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:19 am

BBC

Israel killed his wife, and his newborn children as he was picking up their birth certificates

WHO ARE THE TERRORISTS?

Israel’s Nazi IDF

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:37 am

I find it scary at how many are so silent on this? Wasn't labour supposed to be the good party? Why ain't they demanding it all stopped yesterday

Gutless sick and twisted and all the governments have blood on their hands bastards

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:47 am

kyle08 wrote:I find it scary at how many are so silent on this? Wasn't labour supposed to be the good party? Why ain't they demanding it all stopped yesterday

Gutless sick and twisted and all the governments have blood on their hands bastards

Kyle,

It’s Sickening the Silence.

But if one Israeli is killed it’s World National News.
Why are their lives worth more?

This is how some Israelis are now going around punching Palestine Women in the face.

I watch the full video.

I Condemn any man from any country hitting women.

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:35 am

Uk & America are supplying all the weapons to kill innocent Palestinians

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:35 pm

Cardiff City player Anwar El Ghazi is broken:

This broke me. A father went to pick up birth certificates for his newborn twins only for yet another merciless Israeli airstrike to kill those twins, his wife and wife’s mother before he returned. Repeatedly wiping out innocent families and defenceless babies and children is the hallmark of genocidal and oppressive forces.

It is heartbreaking beyond, why is USA continuing to arm Israel to back them to massacre daily Palestinian families?

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:01 pm

The story with the twins is f*cking heart breaking, didn't see it as breaking news ?

The government's and the system needs to pay for this.

The eu the uk and the USA have blood on their hands, one phone call and it all stops why haven't it been made yet ?

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:02 pm

kyle08 wrote:The story with the twins is f*cking heart breaking, didn't see it as breaking news ?

The government's and the system needs to pay for this.

The eu the uk and the USA have blood on their hands, one phone call and it all stops why haven't it been made yet ?

Kyle,

Israel / USA are the Terrorists

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:11 pm

One-year-old Palestinian child Omar is a victim of the devastating Al-Taba'een massacre by Israel that claimed over 100 lives. He fights for his life in the intensive care unit, suffering from injuries across his small body.

Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:36 am

Hamas, Palestine, even USA are saying agree to this new deal Benjamin Netanyahu / Israel,but he’s differing again as his right wing party do not want peace and Benjamin Netanyahu Does not want peace he wants to wipe out Palestine.

USA should stop supplying the artillery etc etc

Benjamin Netanyahu once again changing the terms.

Today / Sky News

Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:18 am

Last Night in the West Bank

Breaking Sky News:

Jews burned Palestinian cars and set alight Palestinian homes with families asleep

Jews attacked old people people and children

For NO reason at all

The Israeli IDF stood by and let it happen

Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:09 am

Unbelievable, Israel’s Nazi IDF go again to another low level.

As soon a peace talks were finished they killed and Slaughtered more Palestinians

Their is Evil in this World but Israel and anyone who Supports them are lower than Evil

ISRAEL DOMT WANT PEACE AND NEVER HAVE FOR 76 YEARS

Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:26 pm

Israel and your f*cking followers are Evil beyond

Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:29 pm

Israel are the Terrorists and who ever backs them

Sun Aug 18, 2024 12:50 pm

In Israel Christians , Catholics, Muslims etc etc Not welcome only Jews nowadays

Why can’t we all live together and respect each other.

Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:08 pm

So Israel wants Peace / Ceasefire???

Well for the last few days during these so called Peace Talks:

Israel have continued Bombing
Killing Women & Children

Attacked Reporters

Plus many released from the last Ceasefire have been Kidnapped and locked back up.

And Israel has gone in to the Occupied West Bank and Blown up Palestinian Homes and Killed dozens

Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:51 am

THE PALESTINIAN FLAG RAISED OVER DESTROYED HOUSES IN THE JABALIA CAMP IN NORTHERN GAZA.

THEY WILL NEVER LOSE. THIS IS THEIR HOME

Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:06 am

Sadly So True / Beyond Belief:

Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:49 am

Annis I see there's been a stitch up by usa! They say Israel have agreed to a peace offer one that unquestionably serves Israel not hamas as Israel will still have control over areas they shouldn't be in this makes as if hamas are derailing talks... plus dont believe in coincidences funny how find dead hostages at this moment in time not 1st time they produce things to enhance their position.....

Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:Annis I see there's been a stitch up by usa! They say Israel have agreed to a peace offer one that unquestionably serves Israel not hamas as Israel will still have control over areas they shouldn't be in this makes as if hamas are derailing talks... plus dont believe in coincidences funny how find dead hostages at this moment in time not 1st time they produce things to enhance their position.....

It’s a total Stitch up Allan

They will blame Hamas and then continue to Massacre Palestinians

Over 10,000 Palestinian Hostages Israel has now, But all they go on about is 100 Israeli hostages??

Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Annis I see there's been a stitch up by usa! They say Israel have agreed to a peace offer one that unquestionably serves Israel not hamas as Israel will still have control over areas they shouldn't be in this makes as if hamas are derailing talks... plus dont believe in coincidences funny how find dead hostages at this moment in time not 1st time they produce things to enhance their position.....

Over 10,000 Palestinian Hostages Israel has now, But all they go on about is 100 Israeli hostages??

I don't think hamas will agree to what is proposed and why should they? You can tell its a one sided plan because Netanyahu agrees with it and we know he wouldn't do so unless it benefits him as can't afford to upset the alliance that's keeping him in power.

Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:02 pm

Blinken supplied the bombs. Whilst standing next to the man who signed the bombs, each one as they took off to Kill Palestinian children,he says he's working to make sure there's no escalation???
16,290 Palestinian Children Raped / Beheaded / Burnt Alive and Now All Dead.

Thu Aug 22, 2024 9:25 am

Not hopeful for a Ceasefire :cry: :cry: :cry:

Israel say they will only have a Ceasefire if Palestinians agree to Israel’s IDF continue to stay in Gaza and control them and the IDF controls the boarders to Egypt.

The IDF will decide who comes and goes out of Gaza

So Isreal want to imprison over 2million Palestinians, Shocking , But not unexpected.

Israel currently has well over 10,000 Palestinian Hostages.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:26 am

BREAKING: RELEASED HOSTAGE NOA ARGAMANI EXPOSES THE LIES SPREAD BY ISRAELI MEDIA

“I can't ignore what happened in the last 24 hours; things were taken out of context.

They didn’t hit me, and they didn’t sever my hair.

I was in a building that was targeted by the Israeli Air Force.
The precise quote is:

‘At the end of this week, after the shooting, as I said, there were signs all over my head, and I was hurt all over my body.’

(I emphasize that they didn’t hit me, but I was injured all over my body by pieces of the building that collapsed on me.)

As a victim of the 7th of October, I won’t let myself be a victim again, this time by the media.”

Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:18 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I don't think hamas will agree to what is proposed and why should they? You can tell its a one sided plan because Netanyahu agrees with it and we know he wouldn't do so unless it benefits him as can't afford to upset the alliance that's keeping him in power.

Allan,

The UK tv are lying Hamas have been at these meetings.
Plus the agreement Israel and USA are saying is their includes Israel’s IDF staying in Gaza and Palestinians not allowed to leave, so why would anyone agree to that????

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:31 pm

This is a rhetorical question but just out of interest and I am not siding with either Israel or Palestine; if you were high up in the Israeli government what would your reaction have been after the Hamas attack on 7 October 2023 on the music festival attendees. If aggressive, when would you have ceased your fight back - what would your retaliatory aims have been? This question to all Palestinian supporters on this message board and all others - to everyone in other words.

I don’t know what my retaliation would have been, if any. Maybe I would have relied upon diplomacy but aren’t at all sure. I have spent an hour reading this lengthy thread with so many valid points and thought I’d widen the discussion. My personal hope is that the thread soon ends because of a satisfactory and fair peace settlement with both sides happy - somehow I don’t think this will happen anytime soon!

Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:51 am

IDF TERRORIST’S from the Jewish State have vandalised another civilian home, stolen the underwear of a woman/mother, they have killed or displaced.

The IDF even take responsibility photos of themselves