Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:00 am

Cardiff Exile wrote:This is a rhetorical question but just out of interest and I am not siding with either Israel or Palestine; if you were high up in the Israeli government what would your reaction have been after the Hamas attack on 7 October 2023 on the music festival attendees. If aggressive, when would you have ceased your fight back - what would your retaliatory aims have been? This question to all Palestinian supporters on this message board and all others - to everyone in other words.

I don’t know what my retaliation would have been, if any. Maybe I would have relied upon diplomacy but aren’t at all sure. I have spent an hour reading this lengthy thread with so many valid points and thought I’d widen the discussion. My personal hope is that the thread soon ends because of a satisfactory and fair peace settlement with both sides happy - somehow I don’t think this will happen anytime soon!

ISRAEL GOVERNMENT DOES NOT WANT PEACE:

Israel does not want peace, Israel wants Palestine.

I will just say this, leading up to 7th October was weeks of locking up innocent Palestinians, more murders than for years, more homes bulldozed and more attacks on Palestinians than previous years.

The Israeli Govt wanted this to happen, Hamas played right in to their hand.

Israel other than USA have the best defence in the World.
Hundreds of Hamas fighters were able to just walk straight in on motorcycles, cars and gliders so easy, Hmmmmmmmmm

And it took 8 hrs to finally turn on them, they knew they were coming and were warned in advance, but this suited the Israeli Government.

Benjamin Netanyahu was being removed from their Government and was put on charges, he never wants this to stop, because as soon as it stops he is out of office

A lot of Israeli’s can’t stand him or what he has done.

Plus 90% of what was said happened on October 7th never happened.

Gaza has Oil and Gas.
Israel want it it, that’s the true facts.

Dont forget Israel has 10,400 Palestinian Hostages.
But USA & UK Governments does not care for them.

“They shot my grandfather. My grandmother. My sister. My aunt. My uncles.”

This video is over 10 years old, and this child will be a teenager now.

This is how resistance grows!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:05 am

Any differences?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:06 am

THIS IS TERRORISM

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:12 am

THE IDF GO IN TO PALESTINIAN HOMES / RAPE / KILL & THEN FILM THEMSELVES WEARING PALESTINIANS WOMANS UNDERWEAR
/ LOW LIFES / DESPICABLE / UTTER SCUM

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:21 am

16,400 Children Beheaded / Burned Alive / Raped / Tortured by Israel’s IDF

How can anyone ever defend Israel ??

Over 40,000 Palestinians massacred and 70% Women & Children.

Starved , No Water , No Sanitation / No Homes left / No place of Safety

The Manfaluti School massacre in Deir al-Balah.

Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:08 pm

ISRAEL HAVE NOW FULLY STARTED A MASSACRE OF THE WEST BANK / THEY WANT TO CLEAR ALL THE PALESTINIANS OUT OF THE WEST BANK AND BULLDOZE THEIR HOMES TO PUT MORE ISRAELI SETTLERS IN THEIR:

SO IS THIS MORE OF ISRAELI’S SO CALLED SELF DEFENCE????

Israel does not want peace, Israel wants Palestine.

Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:19 pm

Israeli IDF went in today and killed 9 Palestinians in the West Bank and Bulldozed more homes as the Israeli Govt calls to Clear All Palestine’s out of Palestine

Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:05 pm

BBC :

Israel are attacking Palestinian taxi drivers , Palestinians in the West Bank

Now bulldozing Palestinian homes

They’ve started what looks like another Gaza attack but this time in the West Bank

Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:18 pm

Spanish PM Pedro Sanchez:

If we defend international law in Ukraine, then we must defend international law in Gaza, Palestine.

Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:57 am

BBC

Saturday 31st August 2024

Israel / IDF

“Anything that moves in Gaza should be killed.”

Asked including babies?

“Of course if we don’t kill them, one day they will come back to get us.”

Over 40,000 Palestinians now killed / murdered / raped / beheaded / burnt alive

70% are women and children

16,500 Children, Raped, Murdered ,burnt alive

Over 10,000 Palestinians missing

Water , electricity, sanitation cut off

10,480 Palestinians have been Kidnapped and are brutally treated, many dying.

Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:08 pm

BREAKING:

Spain’s MEP, Irene Montero:

“Without the complicity of the US and Europe, Netanyahu would not have been able to commit this genocide for the past 11 months in Gaza and the West Bank.”

“Spain must break all ties with Israel.”

Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:17 pm

Three interesting things the new UK Government have done in the last few weeks:

- Not objecting to Netanyahu arrest warrant

- Partial removal of Israel arms sales (only about 10% but still interesting)

- Restoring of funding to the UN agency that helps Palestinian refugees

Must say that I was shocked they’ve done these things, didn’t expect them to.

Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:10 am

Israel IDF yesterday took more Palestinian Hostages, they are now holding over 10,500 Palestinian Hostages who are being under fed and torturing them.

Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:12 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Three interesting things the new UK Government have done in the last few weeks:

It’s a start Ned,

But so little to help the Palestinians, UK may as well not offer anything.

Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:26 am

More Truth coming out:

Israel’s IDF have continued to kill their own Hostages held by Hamas and it’s happened time and time again.

They also have killed over 140 Reporters

They have also killed over 200 UN Workers

Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:30 am

Irish Prime Minister Simon Harris:

What Israel is doing in Gaza is a war against children, not against Hamas.

Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:44 am

Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie:

Gaza has been an open-air prison for nearly two decades and is fast becoming a mass grave.

40% percent of those killed are innocent children. Whole families are being murdered while the world watches.

This never started in October 7th it started in 1947.

Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:54 am

Was this girl a along with 16,000 other Palestinian Children ‘Hamas’ too?!

Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Three interesting things the new UK Government have done in the last few weeks:

It’s a start Ned,

You must admit better than the last government though?

Listened to Chris Mason from the BBC, he said they’re pleasing nobody. Israel pissed off and supporters of Palestine say it’s not enough - good point.

Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:11 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It’s a start Ned,

Listened to Chris Mason from the BBC, he said they’re pleasing nobody. Israel pissed off and supporters of Palestine say it’s not enough - good point.

The good news is Ned, there are MP’S in the Labour Govt that are for a full Ceasefire, but not enough.

Anything is better than what the Conservatives did.

Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:17 am

Jewish filmmaker Sarah Friedland dedicates her award to Gaza

“I am accepting this award on the 336th day of Israel’s Genocide in Gaza and 76th year of occupation. I stand in solidarity with the people of Palestine in their struggle for liberation.”

Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:18 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It’s a start Ned,

Ned,

Way better but it’s not hard as Conservatives were a walking disaster.

But I don’t trust Kier Starmer.

Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:56 pm

A Report:

It’s been found and confirmed The BBC were found to be on different reports 1,500 more biased for Israel in their Massacre of Gaza .

41,000 innocent Palestinians have been Murdered by Israel’s IDF in 11 months and 70% were Women and Children

Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:09 pm

AT Last what I have been saying for over 10months:

One independent Israel Newspaper put the videos out

AND NOW:

ABC REPORTS ON ISRAEL KILLING HUNDREDS OF ISRAELIS ON OCTOBER 7th

“28 fighter helicopters shot all of the ammunition in their bellies.”

In July, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz revealed commanders in the IDF gave the order to fire on troops who had been captured by Hams at three separate locations, explicitly referencing the Hannibal Directive.

One former Israeli officer, Air Force Colonel Nof Erez, told a Haaretz podcast the directive was not specifically ordered but was "apparently applied" by responding aircrews.

Panicked, operating without their normal command structure and unable to coordinate with ground forces, they fired on vehicles returning to Gaza, knowing they were likely carrying hostages.

"This was a mass Hannibal. It was tons and tons of openings in the fence, and thousands of people in every type of vehicle, some with hostages and some without," Colonel Erez said.

Air force pilots described to Yedioth Ahronot newspaper the firing of "tremendous" amounts of ammunition on October 7 at people attempting to cross the border between Gaza and Israel.

"Twenty-eight fighter helicopters shot over the course of the day all of the ammunition in their bellies, in renewed runs to rearm. We are talking about hundreds of 30-millimetre cannon mortars and Hellfire missiles," reporter Yoav Zeitoun said.

"The frequency of fire at the thousands of terrorists was enormous at the start, and only at a certain point did the pilots begin to slow their attacks and carefully choose the targets."

Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:51 am

We told you from Day One :

Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:11 am

Hebrew Channel 12:

Aida Moshe, an Israeli prisoner who returned from captivity in Gaza, reveals for the first time:
- "Netanyahu is lying; neither he nor the army knows anything about Hamas' tunnels in Gaza."

“When I was released (in the first exchange deal), they immediately sent a Shin Bet investigator who asked me to describe how Hamas' tunnels look, their branches, and where they are located. It became clear to me that the Israeli security agencies know nothing about the tunnels."

"The next day, they sent a Shin Bet engineer who asked me to draw everything, including the appearance of the communication devices and the wires. I realized that Netanyahu is lying and knows nothing about these tunnels or how the captivity process works with Hamas."

Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:38 am

Some truths:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:40 am

Some truth:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:41 am

Some truth:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:29 am

Pope Francis calls the Israeli army 'terrorists':

"I continue to receive very serious and painful news from Gaza. Unarmed civilians are subjected to bombings and shootings. A mother and her daughter were killed by Israeli snipers while going to the restroom. It is terrorism.”