You may select 1 option

View results

Re: BREAKING - SPAIN WIN EURO 2024

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:02 pm

England

The gift that keeps on giving

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:05 pm

Best team by miles won it, Spain been excellent beat Croatia Italy Germany and France. England very, very fortunate to of made the final

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:07 pm

Pencoed wrote:Best team by miles won it, Spain been excellent beat Croatia Italy Germany and France. England very, very fortunate to of made the final

100% agree

Re: SPAIN v ENGLAND - EURO 2024 FINAL

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:GOAL - SPAIN 1-1 ENGLAND

England equalise, a brilliant goal by Cole Palmer :thumbright:

Brilliant finish... Harry kane is like an anchor around the neck of England? Take him off and they're a different team!

Don’t understand why they don’t start Watkins ahead of him. Better all round player and has a lot more pace.

Ned it's all well and good being solid but with kane in team there's no outlet going forward ... Forden and the others are use to slick passing and quick breaks never saw any in any game with kane upfront ... I think with a new manager and no kane wouldn't be surprised to see them win WC.. its a very good side but lacks leadership on field and off field Southgate to stubborn to change do expect him to leave think he's had enough.

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:13 pm

Ingerland stunk the tournament up,should never have been in that final.

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:16 pm

Thank f**k for that

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:22 pm

Looking forward to the entitled bastards pushing Southgate out and returning to the tournament flops we’ve known them as until WC 2018.

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:23 pm

Spain have saved football.

Imagine listening to “God Save the King” 9 times a game next season..

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:23 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:Thank f**k for that

No media blackout then. I'm with you all the way lol

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:24 pm

Pencoed wrote:Best team by miles won it, Spain been excellent beat Croatia Italy Germany and France. England very, very fortunate to of made the final

Spot on.

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:51 pm

Got to love Southgate, that is one hell of a squad but the combinations and overall tactic are a miss.

Kane comes deep for the ball which makes the centre-halfs wonder whether to let him go or follow him, play 2 genuine wide forwards and that team is almost unstoppable, he could have played Bellingham as a partner to run beyond him as he does for Madrid or Deli Ali or Son have done whilst at Spurs. But Gareth plays a rigid Mourihno boring defensive 4231.....

I hope he signs an extension!

Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:30 pm

All the talk would’ve been about a knighthood for Southgate.
Might I suggest?

Sir Plus to requirements

Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:53 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Spot on.

Agree .

Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:59 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Spot on.

Agree .

England did win their group resulting in them having an easier passage to the final. No tactical malious from them there.

Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:26 am

SPAIN. Saviours of the free world

Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:33 pm

Warwickshire Bluebird wrote:All the talk would’ve been about a knighthood for Southgate.
Might I suggest?

Sir Plus to requirements

Well played sir

Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:10 pm

[quote="llan bluebird"]Got to love Southgate, that is one hell of a squad but the combinations and overall tactic are a miss.

Kane comes deep for the ball which makes the centre-halfs wonder whether to let him go or follow him, play 2 genuine wide forwards and that team is almost unstoppable, he could have played Bellingham as a partner to run beyond him as he does for Madrid or Deli Ali or Son have done whilst at Spurs. But Gareth plays a rigid Mourihno boring defensive 4231.....

I hope he signs an extension![/quot

Hmm...where have I recently endured a rigid boring defensive 4231 formation? That's it - Bulutball!! Proven to fail at an elite level!

Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:32 pm

Southgate should be knighted for managing to f**k that up with that team.

Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:27 pm

This is why England lost the final

Between the Stones back-pass in the 76th minute and a Bellingham aerial duel in the 88th, England did not have a single touch in the Spain half. In that time, Spain had 80 touches in the England half. Watkins goes 16 minutes without a touch. All this is after England just scored :o