Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Thank you Vincent, well done Malky

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Remember the first year TG arrived and the excited hysteria with the messageboard rumours that he worked for a billionaire called Vincent Tan

This guy has got more money down the back of his sofa than Sam is worth. He's grooming us to become a powerful premier league club, then sell us on to even richer folk. Those who have boycotted you've got to sympathise with. They believe they've had their club taken away right at the juncture of what could be the most illustrious era of the clubs history

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 pm

CityGent wrote:Remember the first year TG arrived and the excited hysteria with the messageboard rumours that he worked for a billionaire called Vincent Tan

This guy has got more money down the back of his sofa than Sam is worth. He's grooming us to become a powerful premier league club, then sell us on to even richer folk. Those who have boycotted you've got to sympathise with. They believe they've had their club taken away right at the juncture of what could be the most illustrious era of the clubs history

The ones who have boycotted i have every sympathy for. they have the courage of their
convictions and have stuck by their guns over the rebrand, and stayed away.

If the Bluebird goes, so do i Lakey. The idea makes me feel sick to my stomach. But
thats my breaking point. ive supported Tan sometimes against my better judgement
because our option was what? But if that winged wonder is done away with....

All i can do is hope "SuperTed" comes in again in a couple of years and brings it back :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Will all of you who don't like the rebrand and don't appreciate the Malaysians way of getting us into the Premier league who insistently moan and whinge about the colour of our strip ,the badge and whatever else you can gripe about ,...yes the whole f**king 10 of you just please stand up and be counted and show some intent by not supporting Cardiff City football club anymore and rip up your season tickets , stop attending games and go and follow Newport County f c because if you seriously think anybody gives a monkeys toss regarding your outbursts you must be totally deluded, fact is their are thousands and thousands of loyal fans chomping at the bit to watch the City! so please give them the opportunity and let them take up your places :lol: .

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 pm

There was an interesting post earlier on Mikes board Dave. The guy seemed genuine enough and said that the club will announce next seasons plans(if any)BEFORE season tickets are allocated

Hopefully it'll be some common ground for you not to walk away

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 am

You will not be missed :roll:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:38 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:Please dont mistake me for the person with the same user name. I don't like the rebrand any moire than anyone else but I am happy to thank Mr Tan for the moneyu he has given Malky to get us where we are.

Loaned

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:49 am

We are now teetering on the edge of the premiership.

Before Vincent, we were teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. So i guess thank you is appropriate.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:56 am

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:You will not be missed :roll:

aw gutted. you made me cry a little man yelp

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 pm

PowerOfPigeons wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:Please dont mistake me for the person with the same user name. I don't like the rebrand any moire than anyone else but I am happy to thank Mr Tan for the moneyu he has given Malky to get us where we are.

Loaned

Himself

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
PowerOfPigeons wrote:

Loaned

Himself

No, loaned the club at the interest rate of the entire sum plus 7%.

See Sam hammam for how that works.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:09 pm

JerseyRoyal wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
PowerOfPigeons wrote:

Loaned

Himself

No, loaned the club at the interest rate of the entire sum plus 7%.

See Sam hammam for how that works.

Yawn.