Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Everton fans beating.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:04 am

the lanes in ely wrote:Wanst the everton fan ment to be a shirter? that pic already throws that out the window, im sorry i know the lads we have i know the mouthy ones and the ones who would actully do something, there is no way lads in the nevillie would just attack someone for no reason, Everton were mouthing out all day thinking they could take the piss, i only wish it was there older pissed up wankers who walked up the nevillie looking for it. 17 year old kid thinks hes a lad, pissed up and being chopsy, in the 80's everyone would have said ye f**k him that will teach him..and him mum will give him a slap, now its awww whats him mummy going to think, golden boy has got a little cut to his eye.

That's the 80's. If you still want to live in the 80's then get your ST tracksuit out for games and wear a pair of flares to town on a night out.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 am

haha, all im saying is it was a cut eye and a bit of blood, and everyone is raving on like its the worst thing they have seen at football for years, with contradicting facts it all just does my head in, allready people saying ban them for life, they dont even know the full facts of the events! even the guy who said it was his mate and deffo happened etc said he was a shirter? dont look like that in the photo lol

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 am

Let's forget this post? We don't know all the facts just rumours. The only fact we do know is that scouters are no angels.