Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Iain Moody Suspended "

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Typical Cardiff City! Always drama!

Re: Iain Moody Suspended

Super Kev wrote:Malky will be sacked soon. I can see it happening. Tan will bring someone high profile in.

This could be Bellamys first managerial appointment

wez1927 wrote:do we really need moody on the payroll? alot of fans were moaning in the summer that we lost out on too many of our targets was this down to moody ?

:lol: are you for real? If we don't need Moody, then we certainly don't need some Random son of one of Tan's mates who has "no experience in football".

Unbelievable.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Give it up, you knew nothing like the rest of us. :oops:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:Malky will be sacked soon. I can see it happening. Tan will bring someone high profile in.

I genuinely don't think Bellers would accept it IF he were to be offered, IF Malky went. He's a very close friend of Malky aswell as playing under him....

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:do we really need moody on the payroll? alot of fans were moaning in the summer that we lost out on too many of our targets was this down to moody ?

:lol: are you for real? If we don't need Moody, then we certainly don't need some Random son of one of Tan's mates who has "no experience in football".

Unbelievable.

if that was the case they would have got rid of moody sooner,sounds like job for the boys.
it stinks

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Canton stand bluebird wrote:its true , we are in even more debt but all the pro tan fans dnt care or ignore it

but we have gone from 13 million turnover when he took over to over 100 miliion this season :thumbup:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Super Kev wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

I genuinely don't think Bellers would accept it IF he were to be offered, IF Malky went. He's a very close friend of Malky aswell as playing under him....

Sadly its all about the money, Bellers would use his foundation as a reason as his playing days are coming to a close and that means loss of revenue for the CBF. Its surreal that after all these years of trying to get into the promised land that we are talking about this.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Canton stand bluebird wrote:its true , we are in even more debt but all the pro tan fans dnt care or ignore it

but we have gone from 13 million turnover when he took over to over 100 miliion this season :thumbup:

& if he continues sacking all the staff like he is, we will soon be back to that championship turnover, don't you worry. :roll:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 pm

I've been to Malaysia quite a few times and had dealings with a few wealthy and powerful people over there. It is a culture that panders to the rich and powerful, who in turn tend to expect everyone to jump when they say so. I've seen it close up
Tan's behavior is very typical of how he he would conduct himself back home and unfortunately he has no comprehension of how that behaviour is perceived in the UK particularly in the world of football. He has made no attempt to understand the British football culture or tradition, or the tradition of Cardiff City. At home everyone would say "Yes sir No sir". That's what he has had all his life in every company he owns and it's what he wants from Cardiff City. He is shooting himself in the foot and doesn't seem to know or care about what he is doing.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Unbelievable.

doesn't the artical say hes acting as head at the moment cause moodys suspended ????????? maybe moodys done something wrong only got carls view on this at moment think i will wait untill club has made offical statement :?:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:35 pm

I still don't care - I'll support the team no matter what.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Unbelievable.

doesn't the artical say hes acting as head at the moment cause moodys suspended ????????? maybe moodys done something wrong only got carls view on this at moment think i will wait untill club has made offical statement :?:

Agreed at the mo Wez. We don't know the ins and outs no matter how stange it seems

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Unbelievable.

In which case, Malky would have replaced him with someon of suitable experience, no?

Malky should be the person recruiting anyone on the football side to assist him, not Tan.

Tan is meddling.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 pm

I did notice Malky on sky sports on sat morning, when speaking to Charlie Nicholas and the other panel , keep saying how good his back room staff are, and. Ian moody especially , praising him, this now has a lot more meaning.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 pm

bluebird58 wrote:

no matter what ? so if the name changes and every seat in stadium is red , we known as the dragons and stil hasn't converted the debt into equity ?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

& if he continues sacking all the staff like he is, we will soon be back to that championship turnover, don't you worry. :roll:

maybe we will maybe we wont but our bank balance will be alot healthier than before he took over

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 pm

What a lot of speculation from such a small amount of information.

Iain Moody is in a very privileged and sensitive position with lots of sensitive information about the club. For all we know, he may have dropped a major clanger or done something really reckless and found himself suspended for genuine work related reasons. We don't know. Let's see what the club says rather than blindly criticise Tan.

If the truth ever comes out ( and it rarely does in these matters), then we can moan.

:ayatollah:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

maybe we will maybe we wont but our bank balance will be alot healthier than before he took over

No it won't, we are in more debt than ever! :lol:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Ninianparkspecial wrote:I've been to Malaysia quite a few times and had dealings with a few wealthy and powerful people over there. It is a culture that panders to the rich and powerful, who in turn tend to expect everyone to jump when they say so. I've seen it close up
Tan's behavior is very typical of how he he would conduct himself back home and unfortunately he has no comprehension of how that behaviour is perceived in the UK particularly in the world of football. He has made no attempt to understand the British football culture or tradition, or the tradition of Cardiff City. At home everyone would say "Yes sir No sir". That's what he has had all his life in every company he owns and it's what he wants from Cardiff City. He is shooting himself in the foot and doesn't seem to know or care about what he is doing.

Sounds spot on. Unbelievable, really. Why on earth did all of this have to happen to our club? Farcical and tragic. Just when you thought it can't get any worse..........

bluebird58 wrote:What a lot of speculation from such a small amount of information.

Iain Moody is in a very privileged and sensitive position with lots of sensitive information about the club. For all we know, he may have dropped a major clanger or done something really reckless and found himself suspended for genuine work related reasons. We don't know. Let's see what the club says rather than blindly criticise Tan.

If the truth ever comes out ( and it rarely does in these matters), then we can moan.

:ayatollah:

If he did do something wrong, he would have replaced him with someone with suitable experience etc.. Not some unknown Malaysian with NO football experience what so ever.

Jesus Christ.

Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Unbelievable.

In which case, Malky would have replaced him with someon of suitable experience, no?

Malky should be the person recruiting anyone on the football side to assist him, not Tan.

Tan is meddling.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE HASNT ? FFS :roll: this is breaking news tonight

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Canton stand bluebird wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:

no matter what ? so if the name changes and every seat in stadium is red , we known as the dragons and stil hasn't converted the debt into equity ?

Yes, that's right. I'm not going to stop supporting the team EVER.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE HASNT ? FFS :roll: this is breaking news tonight

BECAUSE HES ALREADY BEEN REPLACED FFS :roll:

Wake up.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE HASNT ? FFS :roll: this is breaking news tonight

Wake up.

where does it say hes got the job on a permanently ???? wake up yourself ;)

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Tan can do no wrong in your eyes, he could of called us jacks and you would still lick his arse :roll: :roll:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
Canton stand bluebird wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:

Yes, that's right. I'm not going to stop supporting the team EVER.

so being happy with a name change and being called the dragons and stil being in debt ? okay then I guess , fks !!!!!!!!!! ://

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Owain wrote:Very strange decision. Moody seemed to be very well regarded.

Agree with you Owain.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Wake up.

where does it say hes got the job on a permanently ???? wake up yourself ;)

It doesn't, but it doesn't say it's temporary either. :roll:

Why would He Malky drag some ransomed from the other side of the world for a job on temporary basis?! :laughing6:

Face facts, Tan has done this. If you really can't see that, then you're deluded.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Bluebird 37 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Tan can do no wrong in your eyes, he could of called us jacks and you would still lick his arse :roll: :roll:

no how do i lick his arse? but alot on here love any drama and make it out to be tans fault this and that and tbh most of it is a storm in a tea cup and bollocks :roll: fact is tans taken over invested his money and we are in the premier league yes hes changed our colours but im welsh and proud and red is our national colour so not been bothered about the rebrand, if he changed our name thats mine and most peoples tipping point but untill and IF that happens i will support the club i love